Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April 11th Attack

Go down 
+6
Humbucker
Robert Neville
GeoWulf
TRUlyjuST
Donixs
Exetric
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Exetric

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:34 pm

We were attacked by another community, not all of them, just some, let this be a lesson to all, don't troll other communities, we were 6 seconds away from a DDoS

DDoS-Direct Denial of Service, basically lags the shit out of the ser

Ok this is a reply to the above.

Our Vent of VRP decided to join Drakeson on Olden RP, to see what it is like. We never planed on Trolling your server, your own players brought it onto themselves.

So this is how it went:

Vorn, Drakeson and I are RPing around Vorn and I trying to kill Drakesons Character. We were doing fine until Ruler starts to join in and stopping us. When we try to get him away he doesnt, instead he ignores us and called me a fail RPer and a faggot numerous times. This pissed me off. We eventually get him away and its just Drake, Vorn, Some chick and Me rping near the lake. There was a small fight between Vorn and Drake and then it ended.

Then some more VRPers joined to try out Olden. Maybe cookie wasnt RPing seriously as he was saying 'Niggers' and 'LOL' ic but Marauder who joined was doing Serious RP. So we head to the lake where Drakeson and Vorn are and we get phys'd away by someone so i think 'Well this is fair' So instead i phys the guy away and he keeps coming back and physing me. So its a phys war between Me and this guy.

Then i get banned. Im like 'WTF' then thats it for awhile. Then in my anger, i join the server mutiple times with stupid names. Then i get bored after 5 mins and stop. Then another 10 minutes later, Marauder gets banned for absolutely nothing. Seriously, he was actually interested in the RP. This fueled my rage even more, so we both started joining with stupid names.

In the time, people were telling me how there was flaming and trolling in the server. As you said in your post, the people of the server are just as bad as us, they didnt act carmly.

Then after 1 hour, you ban Emo for the stupid reason of 'No title' or something along those lines. Now before that i had stopped joining with the names. But this just made me want to start again becuase Emo has nothing to do with this at all and i dont think its fair that she has to pay aswell.

So i keep joining with the names 'Unban emo' So you eventually unban Emo so i stop.

Then we get people in our Vent saying 'If you carry on, we will crash your vent and your server.' and stuff along those lines, we ban them from your Vent. So you were giving us a reason to troll your server.

We were never going to DDoS your server so that is complete bullshit. All we were doing was joining the server with stupid names and spamming the joining.

So what i want out of this is that just if one person, me, does something bad, then it doesnt affect the other people from that community. Its just stupid. And it wasnt even entirely my fault.

Also i want the people who were unjustfully baned (Marauder) to be unbanned. I dont care if i stay banned becuase i actually did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Exetric

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Also, Not 1 of your players even told us to stop. Your players knew that I had people on the inside telling me what was being said. So they could of gone 'Tell that guy to stop!' but they never.

Instead they are saying 'FRECKLE IS A FAGGOT'
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:50 pm

I did not ban anybody besides the person who shouted NIGGERS in ooc

Comrade, the CO-Owner of VRP had told me if I dont get our players out of the Vent, he would DDoS us, so talk to him.

I would like names of "this guy" who was physguning you, and I will talk to the people who were banning.

I know Marauder, and use to play with him on MWRP

And the players acted terrible, but we are still recovering from the FP attack, and are still at wits end.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:15 pm

I am sorry about banning Marauder, like Donix said, we are on our wits end with FP. Give me his Steam ID. and I will unban him.

This entire thing, as far as I can tell, has been a horrible misunderstanding. None of us want any bad blood with any other community, and I apologize for anything the community may have done. However, the constant spamming of joining was indeed annoying, and simply talking would have worked.
Back to top Go down
Exetric

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Ive spoke to one of your admins who was very good to speak too.

Weve sorted this all out.

The guy who was physing me, his second name started with L'
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 pm

-_-'

Wow, idiotfest! (Not you guys, @ Exetric)
Back to top Go down
Exetric

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
-_-'

Wow Geo, That is realy good.

Your showing the admins what not to do, instead of sorting this out like i am with one of your admins, your flaming me.

Well done!

After speaking to one of your admins, Hes told me alot about Olden. He reckons your the reason why Olden is failing at the moment, and why no one likes it. He also beleives it will some day not long from now, Olden will die. Becuase of you!

I must say, Olden used to be good, but now its shit. Your admins are trying to enforce the rules, trolling, flaming, and here you are flaming me!

This is why some of your admins act like this, becuase you do stuff like that, then it means they can do. Cybering was banned and there is proof that you and Drak were cybering. But this wasnt just cybering, it was fucking disgusting. You were cutting each other open...

Ive seen people cybering and getting banned while ive been on the server, so if the admins were doing their jobs then they would have to ban you!
Back to top Go down

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Exetric.

As a respected member of the community I would like to address your issue formally.

You may, or may not have, had a bad impression of our server at first; I am sincerly sorry.

See here, there are many misunderstandings on other servers aswell as ours, admins are only human. I am sure the people who were banned for nonligitement reasons will be unbanned immedately. It is our top priority, however, to protect our server from micreants and 'mingebags'. After our latest breach of security from Teh_Soviet and the facepunch community we are really concerned about the new users joining our servers. We expect alot from the roleplayers here, since we are a 'Serious Roleplay Community'. I am sure that I, and the rest of the administration crew are sorry for the inconvienence we have caused you and your friends.

Also, Geowulf is only reacting to this issue just abit out of line, it is just the way he is. At the moment he has been going through alot IRL and on the server and is trying to let off some steam. It was immature but ignore it.

And after your last edit I have to say that cybering is banned -on the server-. Once people are in the softcore state, it is completely fine. After the cross the line to hardcore they must take it to SF. They may have just thought it nessecary to go to SF after that small incriment of it. I am sure that Geo and othe other admins wouldn't break their own rules.
Back to top Go down
Exetric

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Take from the FP Thread:

Edit: DO NOT OPEN WITHOUT BARF BAG READY
Spoiler:

This was copied after the Rule was introduced. So this is proof that they were cybering.
Back to top Go down
Robert Neville

Robert Neville

Character sheet
Name: Ruarc
Race: Irish

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Exetric wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:
-_-'

Your showing the admins what not to do, instead of sorting this out like i am with one of your admins, your flaming me.

Well done!

After speaking to one of your admins, Hes told me alot about Olden. He reckons your the reason why Olden is failing at the moment, and why no one likes it. He also beleives it will some day not long from now, Olden will die. Becuase of you!

I must say, Olden used to be good, but now its shit. Your admins are trying to enforce the rules, trolling, flaming, and here you are flaming me!

This is why some of your admins act like this, becuase you do stuff like that, then it means they can do. Cybering was banned and there is proof that you and Drak were cybering. But this wasnt just cybering, it was fucking disgusting. You were cutting each other open...

Ive seen people cybering and getting banned while ive been on the server, so if the admins were doing their jobs then they would have to ban you!

This is the part where I come in, and say "Bravo"(No, I didn't just come by for this, I drift by old forums from time to time). What this lad right here just said, pretty much nailed Olden right on the head, but I'm going to expand on it. Many of your current admins don't enforce anything other than OOC, and from what I've been told when you ever so gracefully decided I no longer deserved admin for disagreeing with you(You can say it was for other reasons, but I know what it was for), It is the job of mdoerators to enforce OOC, not admins, so how certain current admins still hold their positions, I do not know. As for racism, I am currently aware of atleast one of the current admins, that loves to use racial terms, he/she may use them "Jokingly", but I don't care if you use'em as a joke, it's not ok. Example, you can walk up to someone who's African American, you can say the N word and then say "Oh I'm just kidding!", but do you really think they would still like that? That's like calling the police, sending them to your house screaming "Oh mah gawd, murder", and when they show up you say "Lul, just kiddinz", now moving away from that topic.

@ Divinity,
-Mate, you ever hear the expression "First impressions last forever"? That fits in right there.

-Admins are only human, aye, but think of it this way. Police(Admin) are human as well, they break the law, they get sent to jail just like a normal civilian(The Player) would. You see a link there? You don't/ should not be getting an exception.

-Serious Role playing community....Is that really how you would describe this? Because last time I checked, you have people finishing other peoples' /me's, with a /it that's saying something stupid, that's not very serious. As well, if you're that serious, you wouldn't need to shush the OOC and set ungodly high OOC delays. And one more thing before I move on, you wouldn't be saying something involving sex every five minutes, because I am well aware, that there are certain members in this community that can't go ten minutes without saying something involving sex, or just saying something stupid in general. Even if you're not in charge any more, you're still second in command, and most look to you before they look to Matt.

-As for Sting, let's look at this in another way, again. As a leader, it is your job, and your job alone to set an example for all of those below you. An analogy for this, Let's say you're a General in some nation's military. Your job is to provide order, stability, and above all set an example for the soldiers under your command. It doesn't matter if everyone in your family was just murdered, you would still be expected to do your job. Sure, you might get some leave, but you are expected to come back when your leave is up, and do your job. Now, Sting is obviously still here by that post above(Completely immature by the way), there for he shouldn't be excused, and he should still be doing his job.

-I've seen admins breaking their own rules mate, don't even doubt it.

And now, to avoid the fireballs bound to be coming at me, I'll be hiding behind the counter.
(If there's any spelling mistakes, sorry but this thing is massive).
Back to top Go down
Humbucker

Humbucker

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Wtf. What Exetric quoted is just fucking nasty. I agree with both Cucumber and Exetric, really. "Idiotfest" was pretty unnecessary and uncalled for, as the problems were already solved, it only caused more shit.
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Well, I was the guy who was being phys'd by you all of a sudden so I got pissed and phys'd you, and I'm pretty sure I didn't phys you in the first place to be honest..
Back to top Go down
Exetric

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:05 pm

You phys'd Cookie away so then i phys'd you away too then we both phys'd at the same time and flew around in the air.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 pm

In any case, name spamming constitutes such things we would expect from face punch/4chan.

Also, in Geo's 'idiotfest' remark thing..(although, I say it could have been put in a less offensive mannerism)
I must say, read the top line..
And as agreeing with previous people, we are at wits end.
Spamming us in a way that, makes you appear to be face punchers(which once more, because of the fiasco, we have no problem kicking their cans all over the place), does not help you.
SF exists for clearing up these problems.

You see, a group of organisms act like one, by prodding it as you did, you encouraged a response that was like biting a finger, then, you proceeded to prod it, when you could merely bring out the treats.

In short: I believe everyone acted badly, all parties.
(Having your leader threaten us with DDoS, DOES NOT, help the situation at all.)

EDIT: Also, hello Robert, haven't seen you in a while.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 pm

ALso.... that log is BEFORE the rules were introduced. That is a rather old log, back on our old forums. I made Geo delete it from the forums, but apparently it still gets around.I agree that it is disgusting, but your point on it is null, considering the fact that it happened before our current rules were set in place.

Also...Geo isn't technically our leader, Matt is. But, that isn't the point. I don't want any arguments or disagreements between our two communities, so, I hope we have reached an understanding?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Exetric wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:
-_-'

I meant Aeria.

Maybe I didn't say it quite right.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Robert Neville wrote:
-Serious Role playing community....Is that really how you would describe this? Because last time I checked, you have people finishing other peoples' /me's, with a /it that's saying something stupid, that's not very serious. As well, if you're that serious, you wouldn't need to shush the OOC and set ungodly high OOC delays. And one more thing before I move on, you wouldn't be saying something involving sex every five minutes, because I am well aware, that there are certain members in this community that can't go ten minutes without saying something involving sex, or just saying something stupid in general. Even if you're not in charge any more, you're still second in command, and most look to you before they look to Matt.

-As for Sting, let's look at this in another way, again. As a leader, it is your job, and your job alone to set an example for all of those below you. An analogy for this, Let's say you're a General in some nation's military. Your job is to provide order, stability, and above all set an example for the soldiers under your command. It doesn't matter if everyone in your family was just murdered, you would still be expected to do your job. Sure, you might get some leave, but you are expected to come back when your leave is up, and do your job. Now, Sting is obviously still here by that post above(Completely immature by the way), there for he shouldn't be excused, and he should still be doing his job.

1. You nailed my complaints on the head, Neville. I'm this ( | | ) close to just leaving Aeria and Garry's Mod Roleplay alltogether, and FOR GOOD, for an actual serious community. (Not in Gmod. Oh, no. Not even close.) I'm really sick of the same things everyone is. I'm having MUCH more fun over here at said serious community(Not Aeria) and I'm starting to hate Aeria, infact! Why aren't there any realistic roleplayers anymore? If I do leave, the most I'll do in Gmod is build or do simple stuff like nostalgic storyrp and shit like that. That'd be it. I'm still making my verdict however.
I'm quite frankly sick of all the suck ups, the ass-kissers, the brown-nosers, the slackers, the idiots, the morons, the minges, the--EVERYTHING!

2. By the way, I'm not the leader anymore. I'm -NOT- the leader. I've said this several times now. And, as said in previous statement I didn't mean Exetric and Co. I meant Aeria, okay? Call it a typo (albeit a ridiculous typo, I suppose I didn't say it in the proper manner, as I admit. I'm very much distracted doing other things and my mind is a whirl at what I'm seeing from Aeria when looking from the outside in.) And I'm thinking soon enough I'm probably just gonna poof entirely because of all the stress Gmod Roleplay causes. I have no stress over here at said serious community(Not Aeria) and all there is to have is fun.
On a second note, I've been taking a very-much needed break to handle things IRL and in my life, (which is why I'm not doing my usual duties) and over my break I've been thinking--as I have said--of simply leaving. GmodRP has been degrading for me ever since FP made Aeria go kaput for a day.

If I'm the only thing holding Aeria together like everyone seems to say, I'd leave just for that reason. I'm NOT your support beam, people!
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

Character sheet
Name: Hawker Rose
Race:

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:21 am

Exetric = n3rd r4g3
Back to top Go down

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:39 am

I'd like to say that upon reading this over a few times it seems all parties reacted badly from any reasonable viewpoint. The problems that I first read made me think that amends should be made, members temp banned for a few days, etc. But after reading the stuff on how you retaliated to this, I think it's not only perfectly reasonable for what happened, but that it was deserved, maybe not for the reason it was all originally started for.

Granted I was not there, but after reading what has happened from both ends of this, especially the childish things you admit to doing, you appear to be nothing more then one of those FacePunchers that we had such problems with before, then openly criticizing one of our heads, and founders for reasons you can hardly back up with any accurate proof makes you look pretty bad, so as far as I have seen, I have one thing to say to you as a person with the right to say as I wish, not as an admin, and not even as a member to this community...

April 11th Attack Tshirt-m-gtfo-Green-400

The above goes for you too Robert, you left here in disgrace and while you do have freedom of speech, we don't have to listen to any Anti-Olden comments, statements, or whatever you might call them.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:50 am

Rutabega wrote:
-post-

He does have a point.
Back to top Go down
Robert Neville

Robert Neville

Character sheet

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:00 am

Rutabega wrote:

The above goes for you too Robert, you left here in disgrace and while you do have freedom of speech, we don't have to listen to any Anti-Olden comments, statements, or whatever you might call them.

Now, now, I never said I hated Olden, I'm just pointing things out what needs to be pointed out. Because, quite frankly, most of you ass-kiss to the lead admins, Matt, and Sting...and you(Anyone here...) would never dare to point any of this out for fear of the consequences. And to my leaving, I really don't think you know the true reason behind it, but then again, it's hard to change the style of thought of those who don't with to change. Now, you can call me a liar, you can think of me as wrong, or you can think of me as right, doesn't matter to me, I'm not going to force you into my view. Just walk around in Olden for a few days with those thoughts in your head, and then you'll think me right, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Exetric

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:59 am

Well all im going to say is that im leaving it as it stands between Me and Donixs. If you guys want to carry on about this then fine do so, but dont involve me or anyone else in VRP. Keep it to yourselves.

And before i go, i must add that a few members of yours are being wise and leaving Olden for other communites, such as ours. Im not naming names but you will see soon enough, as a few of these members are quite respected.

This may lead to other players leaving aswell, so if i were you. I'd sort your shit out.
Back to top Go down
Exetric

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:11 am

Rutabega wrote:
I'd like to say that upon reading this over a few times it seems all parties reacted badly from any reasonable viewpoint. The problems that I first read made me think that amends should be made, members temp banned for a few days, etc. But after reading the stuff on how you retaliated to this, I think it's not only perfectly reasonable for what happened, but that it was deserved, maybe not for the reason it was all originally started for.

Granted I was not there, but after reading what has happened from both ends of this, especially the childish things you admit to doing, you appear to be nothing more then one of those FacePunchers that we had such problems with before, then openly criticizing one of our heads, and founders for reasons you can hardly back up with any accurate proof makes you look pretty bad, so as far as I have seen, I have one thing to say to you as a person with the right to say as I wish, not as an admin, and not even as a member to this community...

April 11th Attack Tshirt-m-gtfo-Green-400

Wow, what kind of Admins has this community been taking in? It seems on Truly and Donixs are taking this seriously and not attempting to flame.

But after reading the stuff on how you retaliated to this, I think it's not only perfectly reasonable for what happened, but that it was deserved, maybe not for the reason it was all originally started for.

^ Your saying that Emopuppy will stay banned becuase she is a part of our community? She never comes into our vent and she never knew about what was happening until she told me she had been banned for not setting a title. What the fuck is this community coming to? And your saying Marauder is keeping his ban becuase he is part of VRP too?

^ If this is how your community is held together, by never taking in ideas from both people who like olden and dont like olden but just the people who like Olden, then fuck me! And you wonder why there arent that many members of Olden anymore. Becuase you only care about the people who like Olden, and if someone argues about something then you ban them! Eventually someone isnt going to like a Event or a RP in Olden.

^ You cant just blame me or my community for this whole affair. Your members didnt handle it any better! Saying they were going to Spam our Forums, Our vent and Crash our servers seem like a good way to fuel me and our community. Maybe if it was handled differently then maybe half of this would of been avoided.

One of your own fucking admins told me on how corrupt Geo and Drak are. He told me how Geo used to be a great leader, but then Drak changed him for the worse. Like i said This is coming from your own fucking admins. Basically, your RP is falling apart. Admins dont have any respect for their leaders which means they will eventually leave. Meaning other admins / members leaving, leaving only a few loyal faggots behind.

So that all i have to say. Ill be taking my leave now.

Also, if you even dare to carry this on, by speaking about it to me or any VRP member. Then...

Meh, lets just say, you dont want to.
Back to top Go down
Robert Neville

Robert Neville

Character sheet

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:48 am

Exetric wrote:

^ If this is how your community is held together, by never taking in ideas from both people who like olden and dont like olden but just the people who like Olden, then fuck me! And you wonder why there arent that many members of Olden anymore. Becuase you only care about the people who like Olden, and if someone argues about something then you ban them! Eventually someone isnt going to like a Event or a RP in Olden.
[b]

----------------------------------------

One of your own fucking admins told me on how corrupt Geo and Drak are. He told me how Geo used to be a great leader, but then Drak changed him for the worse. Like i said This is coming from your own fucking admins. Basically, your RP is falling apart. Admins dont have any respect for their leaders which means they will eventually leave. Meaning other admins / members leaving, leaving only a few loyal faggots behind.

So that all i have to say. Ill be taking my leave now.

Also, if you even dare to carry this on, by speaking about it to me or any VRP member. Then...

Meh, lets just say, you dont want to.

He brings up a good point, let's make a scenario here. You're running a bsuiness, trying to sell a product, let's say you're trying to sell....soap(Olden). You allow people(Players) to test it, and only listen to the people that liked it, and you pay not attention to those that dis-liked it. You're cutting a chunk of your possible profit(Amount of players) out, because you didn't want to listen to those that dis-liked your soap, and because of it your business may still do ok, but it isn't doing great, because it isn't oporating at the highest potential that it can.

You need to hear and listen to both sides of the line, it's why businesses have Public Relations. Oh, and thelast thing he said about corruption of Sting, aye I've said that in the past to some and asked them what they thought about it, but I never told this man, because I don't know him...so...don't pin that on me.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:28 am

ENOUGH!

THIS THREAD IS LOCKED NOW.

No more mindless Disputing, if you want to talk to the LEADER, add mattiscool on SF. I'm busy sorting out what to do to save what is left of our Community. Everyone seems to think that its a joke now. It's over. Either people start shaping up, or I just dump off the server, and go Join up somewhere else. I can't have everyone thinking Geo is our leader. -I- am. I don't understand you people.

-- As for my leader Issue. As soon as Geo came back, he decided to make himself the AA (Assistance Admin.) Without my consent. I will say that I didn't have a problem. -At first-. Until everyone started treating Geo like the leader, And I just became that guy in the background that buys us the server. IM sick of it.

So as a Note to Everyone.

Shape the fuck up, or I'll shut Aeria down myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Sponsored content

April 11th Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 11th Attack   April 11th Attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 11th Attack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next