Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined

Go down 
+3
Rutabega
Markka
Munroe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Empty
PostSubject: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Quote :
Author: Alexia Thiessen
Date: May 11th

Just last night, Surna was attacked with what can only be described as a biological weapon in the form of a hulking monster. The beast, appearing to be a mutated human, went on a rampage through Surna, killing an estimated 27 people, 12 of which guards, and wounding as many as 30 others. The names of these people will not be disclosed here. The damages are still being estimated.

The beast was eventually dispatched by the town guard, with the leadership of Guard-Commander Thorn Razel, and several other brave citizens. However, shortly after its death, the creature exploded into a large cloud of green gas that quickly coated Surna. While no one seemed to be affected, the gas was presumed to be some kind of infectious plague, and Surna has been quarantined pending the arrival of officials from Imperia.

Citizens of Surna, you are urged to remain calm, and take necessary precautions to avoid spreading plague. Avoid close contact with others, use good hygiene, and do not venture outdoors unless absolutely necessary. The town gates will remain sealed; no one will be allowed outside under any circumstances. Should you wish to enter Surna, do so at your own risk, and be aware that you will not be let out again. Lastly, by order of the Guard, all deceased are to be rounded up and burned outside the gates.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:19 pm

[OOC]: Ladies and gents, this is not a drill. No more walking in and out of Surna. You're either in or out, that's how it's gonna be until this plague gets cured. And on that note, yes, it's curable. But it's not gonna be easy. This plague spreads like a virus, and mutates like one too. It pretty much is a virus. It's going to be a race against time (a week, to be exact) to find a cure, or people will start dropping.

What are the symptoms, you ask? Well, for the first few days you'll feel feverish, and then things start going to hell. By day six, you'll be unable to keep any food or drink down (vomiting), and have terrible hemophilia (which means your blood won't clot, and you'll bleed to death from a papercut). Eventually, you'll die. Simple as that. Anything that's organic will be affected, from the best mage on earth to the lowliest insect to the vines that creep up the walls. Obviously, symptoms may vary. Plants will simply wilt and wither away. Mages may find their magic harder to access (along with other symptoms). Insects or insect-like beings will find their chitin to be brittle and easily broken (along with other symptoms). Undead will just rot away faster.

Vampires will not be affected by this plague. Constructs (golems) are unaffected. Any machinery, equipment, etc. that's non-organic will be unaffected. Dorifium will not be affected.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:22 pm

[OOC]: Why does this kind've remind me of the Plague of Undeath from Warcraft...?

Cool idea! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Munroe wrote:
Undead will just rot away faster.

OOC: NO!! RALPHIE! D: anyways, nyurrr. -my- bug things are immune now. Very Happy

Last edited by Companion Cube on Tue May 11, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:23 pm

[OOC]: Don't play Warcraft, so wouldn't know.

Surna, less than a week from now:

Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:57 pm

[OOC]: The old man is Zayl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:05 am

[OOC]: Yes, forgot to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:07 am

[OOC] So going to write an IC journal of Sprint's travels.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:20 am

[OOC]: I can see it now...
*Messy writing, as if the writer was being jossled every which way at the time.*
Been on the road for eight hours now going full speed...Only stopped at two villages to change horses. Never knew travel by horse could be so fast...speaking of which, I think my kidney has turned to mush and my children for generations to come are screaming in pain, I only hope I'll be able to -have- kids after I finish this ride...I bet this is them trying to punish me cause I said Zayl's love had nice tits.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:14 am

... Best part is that I got to touch them.

(Better not tell Zayl that.)
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:52 am

It seems this is how one of my characters will die. His death may end up providing the cure, though.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:15 am

Hmm... A week of passiving in the inn.

Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined 722660
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:43 am

Quote :
Hmm... A week of passiving in the inn.

Not like that isn't what we do all the other weeks.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:39 am

Haha. You're all in the kingdom of Jens now.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:10 am

Mackalian wrote:
Not like that isn't what we do all the other weeks.

All the other weeks we can choose whether to be inside or outside.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:15 am

Quote :
All the other weeks we can choose whether to be inside or outside.

You can still be outside.
Just you'll get a facefull of plague.

Maybe it's time for me to go on Marcus and start forcefully dragging people outside just to make a mess.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:09 am

Mackalian wrote:

You can still be outside.
Just you'll get a facefull of plague.

Derp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined   Devastating Biological Attack Leaves Surna Quarantined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1