Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read

Go down 
+3
Hyperiant
TRUlyjuST
GeoWulf
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:56 pm

http://aeria.omgforum.net/general-discussion-f1/a-rant-of-mine-and-genuine-thoughts-of-leaving-gmodrp-entirely-t810.htm

I can no longer handle what is happening to Aeria. The Facepunch incident has seem to broken me down in ways even I didn't see until it was too late. I'm reverting to a mix of my past and present self it would appear. I have many friends here but I can't say it'd be best if I stayed.

As all of you may know, for many reasons am I the only thing holding Aeria up. That's unhealthy. You cannot have one person holding onto so many things at once, or they will topple, as I have. What Aeria needs is several support beams, it doesn't have the right foundation. Its lore and among that is becoming stale and it seems the only way out is to either give it up or fix it. How are you going to fix it? I don't know. I can't think on Aeria's problems right now, because it brings me pain to see it crumbling. It's like somebody just killed a child of mine.

I may jump between Aeria and my new-found interests, or I might leave completely, I don't know. Jumping would only be painful, I can't help much it seems. I'm sick of being viewed as the leader and sick of being seen as the product for ass-kissing and cock-sucking.

If Aeria, as a whole, actually CARED about me rather than just whining, you would have tried to stop me before it came this far.

I have not been halted.
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Byebye. :l
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Alot of us will miss you Geo, but if you believe it is for the best, only you can decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:08 pm

We did try to stop you.

It didn't work.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:23 pm

No, you tried to make me come back, and the way you did it felt like I was being forced to return. As if I had no choice. It's not the same.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Atrum suggests I stay and teach people everything I know. Pltos and stuff.

I think I should.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 pm

I'll surely miss you, Geo... A lot.

Last edited by Jumbo_Grill on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Bullshit. You're going to take your vacation and like it!

LIKE IT OR GTFO!!!
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
-massive space-
LIKE IT OR GTFO!!!

Nice choice of words...
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
LIKE IT OR GTFO!!!
** Cocks shotgun, Geo Style. **
Shut the fuck up, you ain't helping.
;_;
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm

** Slits wrists and dies. **

I see what you are saying Geo. If it is what you feel is right, do it.

We want you to stay but it is your free will to choose to stay or leave.

Good luck out there!
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:48 pm

A quick note, people seem to think I'm going to just walk away from my friends--
NO. You can still be my friend, I'm not poofing completely, I'll still be around on SF... and that like, just I won't be at Aeria.
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:44 am

Well I do think you should stay and teach like Atrum / Kain said. But it's your choice..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:56 am

There's always the option of leaving the position of head admin... and coming back to just a member...
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 am

Richard Crimson wrote:
LIKE IT OR GTFO!!!

This is why unintelligent people should not try to be funny. Especially not in a good-bye thread.
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:12 am

<3
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Jumbo_Grill wrote:
There's always the option of leaving the position of head admin... and coming back to just a member...

But then who's gonna dish out a crapload of plots and events? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Race:

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

You could always only type a few... I could also work on some.. We would need some other admins as well.
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Jumbo_Grill wrote:
We would need some other admins as well.

Will be solved in time.
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Ok... Do we have a Community Event team like Desertia? If not then we need one created.
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Rossii wrote:
Ok... Do we have a Community Event team like Desertia? If not then we need one created.

Will be solved in time.
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:02 pm

How I see this is, Geo you are Depressed in alot of way, I do see you holding alot up in the server and that, Leaving it will only make it worse What I do advise is, Take a brake, maby gain a few ideas, Come back, Feel the same, Then sure leave but dont leave entirely Stay a member we all like you and your a neat roleplayer.
Please dont leave us all like that Smile
I mean my Steam account got hacked but does that mean Ima say fuck it all and leave, No Ima keep trying and sometimes I look at you and think All the shit you got going in and out the server and your still going, It inspires atleast stay as a Member.
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vorn

Lord-Vorn

Character sheet
Name: John Vorn
Race: Human

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:20 am

Here here, Madcombats words resemble truth. I agree wholeheartedly with his statement Smile
Back to top Go down

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 am

And then consider the fact that Geo isn't leaving JUST because he's the support beam. He's also leaving because:

GeoWulf original post wrote:

1. Stooping to things like; "Let's have sex", "Why aren't you bending over", "Why can't we fuck on server"
2. hand in hand with reason 1? TOO MUCH SEX ROLEPLAY!
3. Aeria has already begun to crumble.
4. Where's the serious roleplay as we call it?
5. Everyone hates GmodRP, so why be hated because of that?
6. This is starting to become boring.
13. Making room for life,
14. Making space for time to myself that I've never had,
15. I don't even have any BREATHING ROOM PEOPLE!

Please READ the original post before posting, okay? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next