Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 am

Kruggly wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
Sucked in a demons power strengthening himself...

I bet he had to suck a lot of things to get that kind of power.
.... You and your sick jokes lol... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 am

First one I've ever made. I'm not that type who acts all sick and pedo-like to try and be funny and popular. Yeah, I went there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:31 am

D:! HURT MY FEELINGS MAN HURT IT BAD!
*Cries and runs away*
---- ON Topic
Any more opinions on this character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 am

RP him well and I suppose there's not a lot more to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 am

@.@ I did rp a victim of Siphon ended up pretty well..
>.> BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay so I guess I can RP him? Orr... just what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 am

Kruggly wrote:
I'm not that type who acts all sick and pedo-like to try and be funny and popular.

Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Getthefuckout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:41 am

Well, if you've had him accepted, go ahead.

BUT, make sure you RP all his cons. Cause there are a lot, such as the heaviness, the impossibility of being stealthy, falling through weak floors and roofs, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 am

Hence the reason the following things I will not make him do.
Go upstairs...
Go inside a house...
Don't even go inside the city.... Because guards would destroy him...
Impossibilities of being stealthy due to the fact he carries a lot of weapons.... And his armor itself is heavy...
Only be in the forest and corrupt people to join his side....
Won't go "LOLDIE".....
Yep yep yep...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:46 am

Then I see no reason why this shouldn't be accpeted. Very Happy

Also, yeah I saw something about walking on water? Can he walk on water?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 am

No he doesn't walk on water he walks INSIDE the water like due to his heaviness hes on the ground at all times inside the water... SO he can't swim lol...
Though Can he fly?
*stares at the giant Bloothirster wings*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 am

Drakeson wrote:
Hence the reason the following things I will not make him do.
Go upstairs...
Go inside a house...
Don't even go inside the city.... Because guards would destroy him...
Impossibilities of being stealthy due to the fact he carries a lot of weapons.... And his armor itself is heavy...
Only be in the forest and corrupt people to join his side....
Won't go "LOLDIE".....
Yep yep yep...

What in the hell would you be RPing then? You'd just sit out there in the forest and stare at your fingers. I suppose some people are into that kind of RP. But still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 am

He could simply stur up a potion from someone to hide his demonic presence and power.....
To enter the city...
As well as the fact mack I'm use to rping myself considering everyone else always PRP
Kain knows of this Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:59 am

I respect Drakeson for taking a step away from the normal RP and perhaps now more people will RP in the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:04 am

Indeed. But I doubt it'll be very funny to just sit in the same place and stare at a tree, or even walking around, waiting for someone to walk into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:04 am

*Shrugs* I have the patients to wait for people.
And just simply talk to myself.. lol...
Yet again, no one knows of Siphon not even Alexander...
Only person to know is Alexander Father if someone can contact him from the dead...
(Considering the fact his father is trying Warn Alexander hence the reasons why he has nightmares..)

Also I need to know what the armor, and the weapons are made out of...
From your suggestions at least..
>.>
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Alright, PM me pros and cons (Not alot of time now) and I'll look over them when can (Probably late tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:04 pm

After some thought...I've decided to accept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:17 am

Kruggly wrote:
I respect Drakeson for taking a step away from the normal RP and perhaps now more people will RP in the forest.
Hey Jorgen Salbath the Giant lives in the forest! He can't fit in the town really xD. FYI: I play Jorgen.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 am

Mack wrote:
What in the hell would you be RPing then? You'd just sit out there in the forest and stare at your fingers. I suppose some people are into that kind of RP. But still.

Why even care?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 am

I care because I am fully against creating characters with powers that are never used, and then, when someone does create a character that they will use with the same powers, the original creator of the character with the powers will go "thief u stole the ideazz frum meeeeh llululululul"

But still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:27 am

Okay....?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Mack wrote:
I care because I am fully against creating characters with powers that are never used, and then, when someone does create a character that they will use with the same powers, the original creator of the character with the powers will go "thief u stole the ideazz frum meeeeh llululululul"

But still.

I still don't see any point to caring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Requesting Character to be moved into PK,
Killed by Alexander own hands and was obliterated separating all pieces of his body far away in affect of trying to teleport away to escape where his portal ended up destroyed causing his body pieces to be separated across the world.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Then how did I almost be killed by him. But I did not unleash Bane's wrath on him like I do with the bounties I hunt
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:50 pm

*Shrugs*
I just killed him after the fight lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next