Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rping for Characters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Forum Rping for Characters Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:10 am

By chancee... Can we make a thread for Forum Roleplaying with our characters?
@.@ Please?
lol
Unless we do have one already which.. I really don't see one @.@
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vorn

Lord-Vorn

Character sheet
Name: John Vorn
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 am

It would be good yeh, but aren't forum rp's designed to be more passive than the actual server in question.
Well....umm i don't think the server can get anymore passive, The server IS basically a forum rp, but it might be good to have one anyway for those who can't get on gmod.
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 am

I'm sorta thinking of this too, but i'm not the Judge of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 am

Could be useful for those who want it and prefer Forum-roleplay. But shouldn't this go in the "Recommendations" section?
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 am

Oh hey, you're right mack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 am

Hrmm.. Whoops wrong one lol...
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Moved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:57 am

I'm sure this could be arranged, but in the meantime I hope we are directing our attention to the more important matters.
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vorn

Lord-Vorn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Here Here....
And off-topically::: Why the hell are you on forums but not SF....TELL ME JACK? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:17 pm

*Slowly waits*
I wish it would be set up now because it shall make me survive through school D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Yeah as much as I'd love to, I prefer the server cause I can do admin stuff and help out new players there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Well, True server can cause new players to learn a lot more and be increased of roleplaying...
The reason how I learned from roleplaying was Mr. Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos to The Frozen Throne
From there on I learned Roleplaying and adapted greatly....

Forums Roleplaying as well helps people make you do better roleplaying because moderators can help you and tell you thats overpowered or now.. As well as the fact it benefits these...

Makes Forum more Active.
Makes it less chance of you powergaming....
Grammar can be checked and you can take your time...
Moderators are here....
----CONS----
Trolls.... going off-topic in the Rping topic.
---Counter Attack on the Con----
Moderators can delete those troll replys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vorn

Lord-Vorn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Ok...So mods prepare to delete Drakesons replies Smile
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:33 pm

We had a roleplaying section.

Guess what? Nobody used it, so we deleted it.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:03 pm

We never got a moderator for it, I HAD that guy I was talking about on steam, but we never remade the ForumRP section, and now he never logs on, >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:53 am

GeoWulf wrote:
We had a roleplaying section.

Guess what? Nobody used it, so we deleted it.

Guess what?
You left.
Get out.

Good game. No rematch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:05 am

I think Mack has a point here... didn't Geo leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:26 am

What...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 am

Drakeson, he made a big thread on it, wrote a big goodbye thing and had some farewell-music play as we read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:59 am

OHhhh.... That....
>.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:32 am

And he's still locked two threads after "leaving", and is still very much active on the forums.
I don't mind Geo staying. But as Matt said:
He made himself a position right under the leader and said "I am this", without Matt's consent. And even after he leaves, he still has the same power? I say someone remove his rights.

And no, I'm not saying that Geo should fuck off all together. Sure, be active on the forums and maybe even server. But you can't just make a huge good-bye thread and then go "NAW JUST KIDDIN ILL STEH CUZ U GUIZ WANT ME 2".
If he does, I would like to point you to one of my favourite articles on Encyclopedia Dramatica:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Attention_Whore

Only difference is that he's male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 pm

How did we end up talking about geowulf?
Seriously?
This is about the Forum Rping not no personal business and or hatred/opinions of another person...
Kthxbai.

----------
So, can we restart the whole Forum Rping?
I'd be most likely use it non-stop Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 pm

It is not about an opinion. It's about the fact that Geo's basically denying the suggestion all by himself, or affecting the other admin's decisions if nothing else, after he left Aeria as a whole.

And yes, I say we add forum-RP. Since there seems to be alot interest for it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:21 pm

I'm just putting my opinion out, but okay. Even though people said I should still post on the forums during my break, I'll leave for good I guess.

*waves*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Noooo D:
Blahhh...
Another person lost for me to survive through school D*:
*Cries*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rping for Characters   Forum Rping for Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Rping for Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next