Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHITSTICKS

Go down 
+2
GeoWulf
Omap
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

SHITSTICKS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHITSTICKS   SHITSTICKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:32 pm

kamaitama wrote:
I don't see why you have ULX, you should remove it, it causes plenty of clientside errors. And if you have Malawars tools, it causes errors with Cakescript, as far as I know.

If ALL fails, it's due to some bizarre incompatibility issue, get on garrysmod/garrysmod/cache/, remove the dua folder, you'll be removing all of your clientside lua files (You know, the ones you download in like, 2 seconds).

Deleted DUA, Same problem. Deleted Gmod folder, Same problem.

EDIT

Also, Addons that I have downloaded shouldn't do anything because I've tried to reinstall Gmod, and the same error happens.

Last edited by Omap on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHITSTICKS   SHITSTICKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm

When was the last time you cleaned out your tower with compressed air? If you haven't done it in more than 4-6 months, the problem might be being caused by dust in your tower.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: SHITSTICKS   SHITSTICKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
When was the last time you cleaned out your tower with compressed air? If you haven't done it in more than 4-6 months, the problem might be being caused by dust in your tower.
THAT STATEMENT IS FUCKED UP.
I mean, dust DOES NOT get into my little tower.
And I keep my big one clean at all times, furnished too!
A- Oh wait, computer tower?
If it were dust.
Don't you think it would happen for ALL servers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHITSTICKS   SHITSTICKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Aeria has a different version of cakescript. Plus it can do it to certain IPs, not just -every- server.

Example: about a year or so ago, I hadn't cleaned out my computer tower since I got it, on every GMod server, my scoreboard was fucked up. On most servers, my chat box was fucked up and I couldn't see anything. (I could in console though)
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: SHITSTICKS   SHITSTICKS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Aeria has a different version of cakescript. Plus it can do it to certain IPs, not just -every- server.

Example: about a year or so ago, I hadn't cleaned out my computer tower since I got it, on every GMod server, my scoreboard was fucked up. On most servers, my chat box was fucked up and I couldn't see anything. (I could in console though)

I know for a fact, that an overheating computer will do not do anything remotely like this. Unless you get dust in your hard disk somehow. Which is rather impossible without severely fucking your comp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHITSTICKS   SHITSTICKS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHITSTICKS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: