Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leyanara Tavern

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:27 pm

As you enter the tavern, you are met with the bustle of life, and the smell of spirits. The barkeep has a friendly look about him, as he absentmindedly polished a shot glass. This place is a favorite among the locals, where many a drink is drunk, and many a tale is spun.

Set on the table is a list of drinks and meals.

1. Human ale-10 Gold
2. Human mead-15
3. Human red wine-12
4. Human white wine-12
5. Human rum-15
6. Elvish ale-25
7. Elven Mead-25
8. Elven white wine-50
9. Elven red wine-50
10. Elvish Zinfandel-150 a glass

1. Barley bread- 3 Gold
2. Wheat bread- 5
3. Steak and potatoes-20
4. Cold sandwich-10
5. Chicken Leg-7
6. Fruit pie- 20
7. Meat pie-25

Last edited by TRUlyjuST on Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Melian enters, smelling ale and alcoholic drinks of many cultures. He walks slowly down to a table and sits pleasantly. He begins to light his pipe with a small flame spell, and then strokes his beard. People watching, a fun game.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Eiken comes up, out of the cellar door, from his dark recess. He notices there are too many people that don't know him are there, so he goes back down to the cellar.

Limna steps out of the first room up the stairs, walking down and sitting at the bar, taking out a flask.
She holds it out to the barkeep, saying "Please fill this with everclear." An odd messege coming from a
muscular woman holding a one month old infant.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Zaku walks in, his scarf tightly bound around his scarred neck, as he scans the tavern. He makes his way to the counter, and swiftly plants himself atop one of the many stools, laying his elbows on the counter, with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:35 pm

(I didn't plan on allowing any roleplay yet... we still have to get the rules set up........but, I suppose since the server is down, people can feel free to do some passive roleplay in the bar for now, just don't expect alot of playability yet.)
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Melian smokes his long pipe, making various shapes like rings. He chuckles at himself and his figures in the air. He signals the barkeep for an ale, waiting.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:03 pm

(Like I said, very limited playability, I am going to make a list of drinks and prices soon.)
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:09 pm

The door calmly swings open, and Edward ducks under the doorway, closing it behind him. He sits down next to Limna, then says to the barkeep "I'll take a whole barrel of ale. And a glass of milk." then turns to Limna "How's it going?"

Limna takes a swig of her freshly filled flask, then replies "Just fine." then Edward continues his questions ;
"Richard doing fine?" Limna replies with "Yup." then Edward questions again "Where's Kard?" and Limna sadly replies with "I haven't seen him in a while. I'm sure he's allright, though."

While all this conversation and shit is going on, McKail steps through the back door, trying not to be noticed
much, stepping over to the bar counter. He sits down, and asks the barkeep for a few shots of Elven Wine.

While all this is going on in the first floor.... Down in the basement, Eiken is sharpening his dagger, waiting for nightfall so he can find someone to feed on.

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Fri May 08, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:42 pm

(added drinks and food, for now, I wont actually tax you for the money, since this isn't even quite real yet, once the rules and everything is set down, we will start keeping track of money.)
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:19 pm

Melian looks at Edward, chuckling. He mumbles between puffs,

"What and odd fellow he is.."

He gets his ale and drinks a bit of it, then putting three pieces of gold on the table for the barkeep. He then plays with a small ball of fire, casting it over with ice, then fire and repeats for amusement. . .
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Zaku glances at Melian, his fingers rattling gently against the counter in an almost synced tune. His scarf droops down across his steel-breast plate, as he takes a swig of his recently purchased ale. The cat-ears atop his head twitch, as he scans the tavern again, taking particular interest in the female-patron population, before diverting his attention back to Melian's tricks.

"For an Old man, you've got some skill, 'eh?"

He wraps his gauntlet around the bottle, before taking another swig.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Drakeson walks in the tavern opening the door quietly and closes it hoping no one would notice and walks up the stairs towards a corner and unlocks his violin case. Soon he begins taking it out and plays a quiet soothing song in his dark corner closing his eyes smiling.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Edward finally gets his barrel of ale, poking a hole in the top, then begins to chug it. While Edward is doing
that, Limna is busy downing her entire flask. While up in the first room up the stairs, Richard is busy meditating in place of sleeping.

Finally as dusk makes it's way to Leyanara, Eiken comes out of the cellar, in "growth" mode, scanning the tavern for a possible food source. He then walks over to Edward, and asks him "How's it goin?" Edward replies with "Just fine." After a bit more talking, Edward agrees with Eiken on the "subject". After that, they both go to the cellar.

After a few minutes, Edward comes up out of the cellar, alone, looking a tiny bit paler than he was a while ago, rubbing his neck. He then sits down next to Limna again, picking up his barrel and chugging the rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Zaku glances at Melian, his fingers rattling gently against the counter in an almost synced tune. His scarf droops down across his steel-breast plate, as he takes a swig of his recently purchased ale. The cat-ears atop his head twitch, as he scans the tavern again, taking particular interest in the female-patron population, before diverting his attention back to Melian's tricks.

"For an Old man, you've got some skill, 'eh?"

He wraps his gauntlet around the bottle, before taking another swig.

Melian looks up at Zaku and says,

"Heheh, I guess."

He then drinks a bit more of his ale.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:38 pm

Zaku takes a last few swigs of his ale, before carelessly tossing it behind him, letting it's glass structure shatter against the wooden floor.

"Never really got into the magic-crap, more of a marksman, myself."

His gauntlet grasps the sling of his finely polished rifle. It's embroidery glistens a majestic silver, atop it a master-crafted scope, and from it's barrel sprouts a silver bayonet.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Edward hears all this, and replies with "You should see what I can do with ice." then Limna asks what he's talking about, then he explains it to her. Then she replies to the other two with "My son could do just as good, possibly better."
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Edward hears all this, and replies with "You should see what I can do with ice." then Limna asks what he's talking about, then he explains it to her. Then she replies to the other two with "My son could do just as good, possibly better."

Melian nods his head in reply knowing what a possible showoff could around. He sticks the tip of his finger in the ale, creating a small ice chunk to make it colder.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Zaku glances at the parents gloating there children, rolling his eyes, as he stands from his stool. He walks over to the window, and crosses his arms as he peers about outside, with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Edward shrugs, then holds out one hand, over the bar counter, slowly a -perfect- sphere of ice forming, topping at the ceiling. He then grins a little gloatingly "Heh... If you think I'm being a little too bit of a show-off, please excuse me. I'm sometimes like that."

Then, all of a sudden... Eiken comes out of the cellar, and a certain "uneasy" feeling is eminating from him. He goes, and sits down in a dark corner a little ways from the fireplace. He then takes out a small vial of
a red-looking liquid, and downs it in one big gulp, then puts the empty vial away, sitting there, watching
-everyone- with his -bright yellow eyes-.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Zaku stands calmly by the window, his tail flicking a bit. His gaze is set outside, as he scans the streets.
Between breathes he mumbles to himself, watching the civilians pass. He swiftly shakes his head, with a light growl, before he turns to see the rest of the tavern, pressing his back against the wall. Leaning on it's surface, as he withdraws a cigar, quickly lighting it with a spare match.
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:16 pm

After a few minutes of Edward just holding the ice there, not even noticing because he's drinking, he finally notices that it's still there, and makes it evaporate into mist within a couple dozen seconds. After that, Limna gets up, after putting her flask away, and walks upstairs to see how Richard is doing.

Eiken then takes out his dagger, looking at it, then takes out a small stick, and widdles it into "something".
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Zaku takes a drag of the cigar, blowing smoke from his nose, as he glances at Eiken, his brow quirked slightly.

"Haven't seen you around for a while, get your ass kicked or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Melian continues to smoke, he creates a puff of smoke that looks like a ship and looks up at Edward and mumbles to himself,

"Do that.."
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Eiken just sits there, not replying. Keeping to himself, as if he were a loner or spy amongst commoners.

Edward hears this (cause he has good hearing HURR), and says over to the old man "I can't do that, seen
as how -I don't smoke.- But I did make this and keep it constant." then Edward lifts up his right hand,
and on his ring finger, is a beutiful ring made of ice. It seems to be enchanted seen as how there are
no signs of melting.

While all this is going on downstairs, Limna is sitting on the bed next to Richard, lightly stroking his head while he meditates. (motherly love <3)
Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:58 pm

Zaku shrugs looking towards Eiken,

"Must be his time of the month.."

And turns on his heel, to press his back against the wall again, taking another drag of his cigar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leyanara Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyanara Tavern   Leyanara Tavern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leyanara Tavern
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next