Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Bryan's return

Go down 
+4
Talker
Gambit
AgitoLink
Madcombat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madcombat

James Bryan's return Empty
PostSubject: James Bryan''s return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:22 am

Name: James Bryan

Birth Place: A small cave outside Surna

Race: Undead\Vampire

Focus: Speed|Strength|Anger|VampricAbility

Appearance: Long Claws, Brown cloak, Red Eyes, Black hair, Bloody face, scars on body

Items: Old WitchFury (A long blade that has markings on it, Future enchantments I will add soon) Seven Inch Claws, Brown cloak bloody, Long fangs, Black armor with Blue markings on it

Back Story: James Bryan, once being a Human was turned by the Female Vampire Delana. A few weeks passed until he ended up asking her to become marryed with him, Delana was later killed by Donix, James swore to avenge Delana's Death and bring her back. It wasent long till she was brought back and James soon Forgave Don,He was soon killed by Thorn but ended up looking weirder and weirder when he was a ghost, he soon Decided to try take his body away from Surna and out away towards another City seeking quicker help since he knew no one would help. He soon came across a Necromancer who brought him back but this gave James Disadvantages, As he awoke he did not remember any thing of his past life, and he formed into this new typ of Creature not looking the same as before yet, still a Vampire. He soon re-meet Ereneru who did not take kindly to him wondering into her Cave, James tryed to claim it for him self, They soon became at War with each other. However James thought Ereneru was the Same race as him since they slightly looked the same, He became confussed yet pissed off.

Current: James, an Hero of Darkness he now is, he stood boldly against any threat he only found to himself now any threat to the world, he now is a Vampire, Vampire hunter killing his own in order for a greater good he belives in.

James currently returns to the castle with his armor that no longer controls him and has learned new abilitys as a hero of Darkness, on his adventures he will become more mighty and bring himself closer and closer into the darkness only to find power.

Theme tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owos-GYMdaE

Current Task: Bring Delana back to life (She is coming back I was told)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

(Im back, and much better)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Madcombat wrote:
an Hero of Darkness

Couldn't help but notice. Donixs'll get this.

Nice char, anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:37 pm

The same char that messed up Richard! (yes I have a OOC grudge cause he did that D: (Plus an IC grudge for
a few of my chars. (Limna, Edward, Eiken, I forget whome else)))

Anywaaaaay....

>_> Arrow I sooo want to have Limna beat the shit out of him lol. (I'd like Edward to use his sword on him,
but I don't want to go to the point where everyone views me as an asshole for killing him)

Just keep him away from Limna and Edward and you should be fine. (although I can't garentee that you won't
get flames from Eiken)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:39 pm

That OOC grudge shouldn't find it's way IC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Well it was both IC and OOC in the first place, cause I don't appreciate my -main character- being harmed like
that. And it was IC because Richard was -shocked- and is still scared shitless when he sees James.
He told Limna -and- Edward, and Eiken found out from a few other people. (just because someone has
an IC grudge that's the same as an OOC grudge, doesn't mean the IC grudge was caused by OOC grudge.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Didn't he die?

I could've swore Zaku was there for his execution,
Seeing as Zaku was the one that brought him in if I remember correctly. A Thorn popped a cap in his head.

But, whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Didn't he die?

I could've swore Zaku was there for his execution,
Seeing as Zaku was the one that brought him in if I remember correctly. A Thorn popped a cap in his head.

But, whatever.

Thats what I thought too..
But Isn't this great!?
I have my reasons why this character should be PK'ed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Drakeson,

Doesn't mean you go Varmithas on his ass, and constantly try and PK him for no reason. If that's what you mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Nope, I'm not going try PK him with my characters for SEVERAL OOC reasons I'll tell you when I get on SF Zaku.
Back to top Go down
AgitoLink

AgitoLink

Character sheet
Name: Agito Yokrui
Race: Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:39 pm

You cant just try and Pk his char for OOC reasons for fff sake...
Thats just unfair and out of order: I vote you eat a sasuage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Well, seeing as this character is SUPPOSED to be dead, and permanently killed...
Which should have been enforced, because you can't just resurrect yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:33 pm

I however, do have a reason to kill him, bitch tried to kill mah Shelob...I already smashed in the balls of the lackie and now I'm coming for you...

*Sharpens his castration blade*
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Ruta...

Shelob is ugly.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Gambit wrote:
*insults Thorn's sexy drider*

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Gambit wrote:
Ruta...

Shelob is ugly.

Lol'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Gambit wrote:
Ruta...

Shelob is ugly.

Note to self: Abuse Gambit for the duration of my place in the administration on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Ruta...

Shelob is ugly.

Note to self: Abuse Gambit for the duration of my place in the administration on a daily basis.

Note to Self: Fuck with Ruta when can, also, I need to buy some more milk.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Hahaha. Win.
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:44 am

*Smoke a cig*
I got approved to come back a while ago, not via fourms however it was over Steam Friends, also Richard got his grudge when I did the following...
*Cut his chars nuts off.
*Cut a chars ear of.
*Stab a char in the rib.
*Throw a char in a river.
*Brake into a house.

And I can list meny more. Smile

We are falling off the train tracks in other words, Off topic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:50 am

I completely forgot about the part where the MIBA first attacked Richard, I was thinking about when
James attacked him in person. I have no IC reason for anyone to hate James for the reasons you just
mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:57 am

Richard Crimson wrote:
I completely forgot about the part where the MIBA first attacked Richard, I was thinking about when
James attacked him in person. I have no IC reason for anyone to hate James for the reasons you just
mentioned.
MIBA? Men In Black Association?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:01 am

Man in black armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:02 am

I was very close!
Back to top Go down
Madcombat

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:07 am

MIBA was a cruel man, I knew I needed to end him becouse of fags, how ever was fun char to rp with and I loved rping as him however I do not intend to bring him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:18 am

But there's still the problem of Richard being scared shitless when he knows James is within 20 feet of him.
Don't forget to take into factor that Limna knows exactly what he did to Richard, and wants to beat the
living nightlights out of him. (vampire reference Razz) Edward would like to get James either thrown in jail,
or get a 50 foot restraining order on him for Richard. And Eiken just isn't going to talk nice to James.
at times he won't talk to him, period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Bryan's return   James Bryan's return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Bryan's return
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next