Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!

Go down 
+3
Pat
Donixs
Wasp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wasp

Wasp

Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Empty
PostSubject: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:48 pm

I memorized the classic moments when I rped. I actually cracked up laughing in class. I couldn't help it lol. My friend was like : "AHM! Why the hell you laughed while there is nothing funny?!" Then, I looked around the classrom...I got the attention from all people. My teacher looked at me as if I were crazy... I was so nervous atm, I thinked : "This is going to be a big topic around the school...T_T" At lunch.....everyone talked about me cracked up laughing in class. I actually asked them, "Wouldn't you'd be laughing while you think of something very funny?!" They replied me with a "no". How could that be possible!? Anyways, story time is done. As I didn't online steam for these days. I were playing L4D. With some epic tweaks by myself.Such as Resident Evil simulation, even great fun tweaks for L8D! It was fun, but I didn't publish it. Since I am still making a lot of stuff for it. And so while I had nothing to do, I actually decided to come back, and....good to see you all!

My account was hacked once, and the guy deleted most of the people I knew, please add me back if I had forgotten you.

Extra thing about me in Art class(optional to read):
I have a project that I have to make an action figure. I choosed to make Eva - 01 in the middle of its progress. Then, I have to make a lot of stuff for it. It's armor, acessories like Lance of Longinus. And it can not be copyrighted, so stupid color on the Eva, as green changed to orange. T_T At the middle of the class, my cell-phone ringed, and everyone laughed. Because my ringtone was : "Mercy Hospital, respond when you are there. This is news chopper 5 to Mercy Hospital, please respond." And so on. But, thanks to my ringtone, my phone was not taken. I even played the Music Box of Alma.

Do not buy F.E.A.R 2. And, I am serious. Its big difference with F.E.A.R 1. F.E.A.R 1 is better than F.E.A.R 2, no joke.

But, Remember to buy killzone 2 if you have ps3! It's worth it!

To ppl who don't know me but wants to : I am a nice person, but if you make me mad, I will go berserk on your ass. Like Eva-01

Last edited by Wasp on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm

D:

WELCOME BACK
Back to top Go down
Wasp

Wasp

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Thank you Smile And, I hate this forum. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:57 pm

WAIT

FELLOW EVA FAN

JOIN FORCES
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Welcome back Waspy! I sure did miss not bein' able to talk to you for the past 3-4 months.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:30 pm

It's teh Wasp. >:3

HAI!
Back to top Go down
Wasp

Wasp

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:40 am

Icaso, I missed you too >3< (lol) and, HI HI HI HI HI GEO^^
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 am

Welcome Back Wasp, Look forward to seeing you on server soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:45 am

Hello! I've only been here 2 months 1 day. But you can count on having fun around me =D
Back to top Go down
Wasp

Wasp

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Hm...okay, and Matt, I...remembers you a little only.
Back to top Go down
AgitoLink

AgitoLink

Character sheet
Name: Agito Yokrui
Race: Dragoon

PostSubject: HAI   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:10 am

Hai ^.^
I crack up laughing in class as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 am

There's been a few times where I only thought of the title of that one thread that Drak made and I was laughing my ass off (litterely) DRAK SHOULD REPOST IT =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!   Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasp's Return of Rp! YAY!
Page 1 of 1