Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete]   Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Arcane Armor [Pending...]
Greater Spell-blade [Pending...]
Revolver [Pending...]

Arcane Armor
This magical armor is known throughout the realm as a rather sufficing suit against magic. Being embedded with the properties of spell resistance the armor is the perfect training armor for mage apprentices along with just the common fighter. Along with these awesome traits it is at an affordable price at The Trader's Shop in Surna and in the Arcane Tower in the Sirianda Isles. So, as a excelling mage why not own some yourself right? That was the very thing that ran through Marcus Mea Kai'ven mind when he saw it on sail. So what did he do? He bought it of course. It wasn't the cheapest thing he had but it was cheap enough.

The armor is a one piece outfit that combines with a magical leather substance aswell as a thick Kilac Plate. The leathery pieces are the bulk of the armor due to its magical resistance properties to begin with, this makes it more plausible for the creators of the armor. Along with this mysterious leather hide it comes with seven plates of metal known as "Kilac". Kilac is a substance that is less susceptable to magical attacks along with it's hardness. Withstanding most physical attacks and having a high resistance to spells it allows the user protection from incoming spells and seems to almost multiply the user's magic with the deflected magic in the air.

Greater Spell-blade
The many nights that it spent to create this blade. It took -many- years to perfect this blade and the spell itself that it is enchanted with. With the finest adamantine blade and mithril hilt it is one of the most looked upon thing in Marcus's inventory. With it's superior craftsmanship it seems to be unbreakable by any other physical attacks placed against it. Rather then say that it was the simple blade that nearly every man has it became something of great value when Marcus managed to cast and embed a spell that combined many of the offensive attacks that are able to be fused onto this blade type. These including; Burden, Entanglement, Fatigue, and along with it all, Illusion.

Last edited by || Divinity || on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete]   Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:16 pm

VERY well formatted... I applaud you on it, however. For something like this, I would first have to see a basic biography, not the whole thing, but, at least a part or summary of it, before I could accept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete]   Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete]   Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:07 am

Looks fine to me. I trust Divinity.

After-all, he's contributed quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete]   Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:32 am

It IS a rather large amound of high quality material... but I'll trust him, Accept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete]   Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus Mea Kai'ven [Complete]
Page 1 of 1