Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

[Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Empty
PostSubject: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 am

[Song Tributed to Kata- Marcus's first true friend.]

[Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Sleeping_beauty_l_display

Name: Marcus Mea Kai'ven
Birthplace: New Ren
Skill: Magika, Blade
Biography:
My life isn't one to be used as an example.

As a child I was alone, sad and misunderstood by all those around me. No matter what I said or did I would be trapped in the corner being pounded by stress and responsibilities. The relentless waves of hate and misery seemed to laugh in my face whenever I tried to stand up for myself, I would fall. Continuously it would happen, seeming eternal gloom would overwhelm me at one point. It remained this way, a dam of hatred about to break and enter my very soul. I was able to ward it off for sometime until that fateful day.

The night had crept in as quickly as the daylight had fled the skies. Each step seemed like a mile but I kept moving. My home was far behind and I was already prepared for the troubles that sat over the horizon. The blackened forests creaked and outstretched towards me, almost like obstacles. I cared not, I passed by them at a steady pace letting my guard down. I had hummed to myself, a tune of love, and as I tripped over that rope I thought it was my end. The rope snapped and the trap was triggered, a large log flying down at me at a blinding speed. Crash! I was hit and was thrown back somewhat a distance. After that all went black.

When I finally awoke I found myself in a Caravan. The rigid bumps had woken me and I had been stripped of all my possessions. I glanced around the wooden wagon that I was locked in searching for some kind of exit. There were none. I saw the dressers and shelves littered with random jewelry and nobles clothing. I remember letting out a sigh and pulling on the over sized white coat. Aside from the coat I put on some pants and a shirt and kicked at the door. It didn't budge, but I continued trying until it gave way. I fell from the caravan with a thud and ducked into the bushes. Funny thing, right behind me was a group of robbers. I hadn't noticed till I had the blade at my neck that they were there. The robber had whispered in my ear and covered my mouth so I could not scream. I closed my eyes as tightly as I could praying that I would not die. I didn't.

The bandits had hit me with something and I fell unconscious. I knew this because when I awoke it was day time. The radiant light lashed at my eyes nearly blinding me. I rose to my feet and looked down the road in awe as the mighty castle of Imperia sat atop the hill. I smiled brightly and sprinted my way down the path, nearly tripping over my coat several times, until I reached the gate. The guard smiled at me and let me pass assuming I was with the other travelers that were entering at the same time. The magnificent castle was absolutely awe striking. My thoughts were clouded by the raw power around me. I could feel the magic in the air as each person passed me. I grinned and ran towards the University hoping to become strong like the rest.

I studied at the University for several years graduating at the top of my class in every subject, aside from Necromancy which was banned at the time. I had become a new boy, I was intellegent and powerful, able to bend the Weave at my will if I wished. I had no home other then the university and as a sixteen year old boy in Imperia you wouldn't last long so I decided to leave. I had thought of many cities that reached from my birthplace, Old Ren, to the far reaches of The Wastes. But rather then that, I followed my heart and set off onto the road towards Surna.

It took many weeks until I arrived but it was well worth it. I made it into the city unharmed and happy as ever in the warm sunlight. The people smiled at me as I entered and the civilians roamed the streets in a almost spontaneous fashion. I cared not what they were doing because I had to find a home. I moved through the streets until I reached the guardhouse. It was a rather large place, nice looking aswell. I quietly asked the man at the front desk where I could buy a home and he responed with a smile and gave me directions to the home down the street. Two stories, I was impressed. I was surprised I could get it so cheap, probably because it was across the street from the Tavern? Perhaps...

I lived in solitude for two years rarely leaving my room until the city started to get more dangerous. People were dying and otherworldly thing seemed to happen on a regular basis, I couldn't take it anymore. So I left my sanctuary and led the charge against the fires of the Surnan Forest aswell as fighting against an Otherworldly Egg. It seemed pretty fun at the time but damn it took its toll on me.

TIMESKIP - 3rd Person

A skeletal finger traced the rim of the jar before actually opening it. With a slight narrowing of his eyes he dipped his finger into the blood within, what was to come would be quite the treat for him. He withdrew the finger from the blood, drops of red liquid falling quietly to the cobble floor bellow. Like a child, he painted with his finger upon the canvas, symbols that were imprinted in his head. He could not read them, nor could anyone else. This language, one from the elder demons of Old Ren, somewhere left in ruins. His crimson eyes now returned to normal he glanced to the other side of the room, where the enterance to his home lay.

Could he call this home?

With a few minutes a' pass he rose from his seat, his destination undecided. He could not stand this room any longer, the voices in his head had been telling him this. What ever he did it had to be out of this room, the voices commanded him to. With a swift movement Marcus crossed the room to the far corner where he would take his coat and exit through the door. His thin, boney hands grasped the door knob, a feeling he had never really grown accustom to in this new body. Without a word he left the hollowed out room filled with papers, blood jars, and a unnerving chill. Up the stairs, that was his first task. He completed it with ease and glanced around the terrain around him. He had been within this cavern home for a long while now and was not sure of where exactly he was. Upon gazing to the sky he realized he was somewhere at the base of a mountain, seemingly there was a town atop said mountain. His head cocked to one side nonchallantly, a chilling cracking sound echoing from his neck. Moving it back into place he tucked his hands in his pockets and headed towards the city.

Alignment: [size=9]Neutral Good

Favored Enemy:
Favored Weapon:
Deity: None
Current Task:

• Live at any cost. [ Failed ]
  • Find true love. [ Completed ]

Inventory:

Armor:
[size=9]
  • WhiteShirt ; Long Sleeved
  • Blue Jeans ; Baggy

Weapons:
  • Silver Dagger

Spoiler:

Last edited by ♥Lithium on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 am

L got retaken when you left.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 am

That isn't L-- It's Beyond Birthday.

Besides, there can be two people that look alike in the world right?
[Where do stunt doubles come from?]
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am

It's just that when the person was making it, they said "Div already has L for a pic" and it was countered with "Div left, char's open"
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 am

Again-- There can be people with similar looks, besides after I roleplay with Marucs abit once this profile is finished he will change. Let's just say that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 am

Actually, I Stated At The Bottom Of Van's Topic, "This Is BB NOT L" :\
L Doesn't Have Red Eyes.
They Look Black, But L Eats Candy, Not Jam, Doesn't He?
My Avatar 2 :3

/OffTopic
L.A.B.B! >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 am

Double-Post

Truthfully, Wouldn't It Be Interesting To Meet Someone That Looks Remarkibly Like You, And Has A Couple Of The Same Exact Interests,
But A Different Path?

+Stunt Doubles Don't Actually Look Like The Actors, Just The Body Shape/Hair/Eyes, And Sometimes Hands, If Need.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:53 am

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:

Candy, sweets in general
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:55 am

Gambit wrote:
L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:

Candy, sweets in general

Usualy Just Candy And Fruits (Ex. Strawberrys)
NEVER Seen Him Eat Jam, Though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:53 am

The "L" picture is taken, and I do believe can't be used again. I think we also established that Marcus was PK'd for good reason. I'll take it up with admins, soon. Now that I'm back.

And, Divinity, I knew you never left-- you did exactly what I wanted. And I thank you for it.

*Pats Div on the head*

You good little puppet, you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:52 am

Two Words
DEAD MAN
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

Drakeson wrote:
Two Words
DEAD MAN

Four assassins?
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:04 am

You're just jealous that an depressed and anti-social emo character with no friends stole your girlfriend-- just because you fail isn't my fault mate. Besides, she was with Zaku too, don't hate on me.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:54 am

._.

You all sadden me.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:12 am

I agree with Kain, you shouldn't act so immature over such petty things.

To be honest, if you listen to the theme song he didn't really want to love her or even like her since pretty much anyone that he has let in has fucked him over. But he has no choice to love her since she trully is unique and remind him of himself. Not many people are able to win over Marcus's heart, so you should feel honored to know your girlfriend will be happy with me as a friend or as a girlfriend.

And quite frankly, I couldn't care less for her or your bullshit.

GG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:13 am

♥Lithium wrote:
You're just jealous that an depressed and anti-social emo character with no friends stole your girlfriend-- just because you fail isn't my fault mate. Besides, she was with Zaku too, don't hate on me.

If a girl was with Zaku and then got with some depressed emo that makes her either a massive whore, or a really desperate girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:15 am

And lo! You've all just been judged by Kain, lower your heads in shame!
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:27 am

Neither.

As I remember her and I met in the -public- bathhouse and Zaku roled up and had Garth bitch slap me and throw me out like a douche.

Anyways- we soon became best friends over the course of the day and multiple occurances. She and I clicked easily seeing as we are both share similar points of view, likes and dislikes, and clothing style for example. After a few embarassing moments and a couple happy moments they became friends-

You cannot deny friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:10 am

♥Lithium wrote:
As I remember her and I met in the -public- bathhouse and Zaku roled up and had Garth bitch slap me and throw me out like a douche.

Be glad it wasn't the real Marcus. He wouldn't have been as nice, you poser.

But seriously. Stop bitching and whining about people taking your girlfriends. Live with it. It's the girl's choice, not yours.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:17 am

Well, Marcus will have some fun with those assassins.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 am

<.<

Div, you were on the saddening list. Just to be clear. When I said all, I meant all.

Anyway, motion adjourned, let's move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 am

*Smiles*
Who said I am mad,
Stephen was pissed and was trying kill you in first place as ordered from Zaku.
Now he's finishing the job and will hunt you to the ends of the Earth.
If anything he will rather rip his own arm off and shove it down your throat to grab your heart and eat it.

Anyway, as I said, expect to be hunted down.
And expect to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Drakeson wrote:
And expect to die.

Stephen's a weakling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 pm

^.^ Who said Stephen is going to do this work.
*Laughs and smiles evily* MWHAHHAHAHAHAH

Also, we must have a talk Krug... I wonder if I know any of your characters ICly.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
And expect to die.

Stephen's a weakling.

Pffft yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next