Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

[Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Shhh, now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 pm

There's like, 20 people after Marcus now, by the way. Zaku being one of the hired assassins. Anyway,

Zaku wasn't with Kat-whatever the fuck, they were in a bathhouse, that was it. And second, there's no such thing as true love. A person doesn't just go: "TRUE LOVE~!" after they JUST meet someone, and bend over for them. But Olden is too retarded, and immature to realize, love is a strong emotion, and sex is even stronger. It puts alot on a person mentally to engage in sex, let alone fall in love with someone.

And yes, I had Garth pimp-slap you, because you were being a creepy-emo and staring at two poor girls trying to bathe.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
There's like, 20 people after Marcus now, by the way. Zaku being one of the hired assassins. Anyway,

Zaku wasn't with Kat-whatever the fuck, they were in a bathhouse, that was it. And second, there's no such thing as true love. A person doesn't just go: "TRUE LOVE~!" after they JUST meet someone, and bend over for them. But Olden is too retarded, and immature to realize, love is a strong emotion, and sex is even stronger. It puts alot on a person mentally to engage in sex, let alone fall in love with someone.

And yes, I had Garth pimp-slap you, because you were being a creepy-emo and staring at two poor girls trying to bathe.

I think Stephen is over reacting at this of course. At a chance to increase his power level? Occelot is on it boyo. What does he care?

He's a fucking psychopath.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
And second, there's no such thing as true love. A person doesn't just go: "TRUE LOVE~!" after they JUST meet someone, and bend over for them. But Olden is too retarded, and immature to realize, love is a strong emotion, and sex is even stronger. It puts alot on a person mentally to engage in sex, let alone fall in love with someone..

Amen. Also love at first sight exists still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Quote :
It puts alot on a person mentally to engage in sex,

I would beg quite a strong difference.

And I agree with Gambit. Stephen's overreacting quite severely.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Mack wrote:
I agree with Gambit

I like it when that happens..

Give you a good feeling..
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Mack,

Have you had sex? I think not.

Case closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Have you had sex? I think not.

Case closed.

What goes around...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 pm

... comes around.

Last edited by Mack on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm

I'm a virgin, and not ashamed to admit it.

Regardless, having sex puts a lot of mental strain on an individual, in some cases when it happens too soon can lead to self-hate, and depression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Regardless, having sex puts a lot of mental strain on an individual, in some cases when it happens too soon can lead to self-hate, and depression.

In all honesty, you're very right. Only if the person isn't ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm

*cough* Divinity *cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:

In all honesty, you're very right. Only if the person isn't ready.

Which is the case when someone just met someone 10 minutes ago, and is already bending over for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Quote :
having sex puts a lot of mental strain on an individual

Final question, before we get back on topic.

Can I have sauce with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Lulz Stephen is over-reacting indeed. I'm putting rather love into affect.
So its a necessary Over-reacting Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:17 pm

It is, because You only knew Kat for a day.

And like I said, Kat's a whore, and doesn't know how to RP love properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Quote :

And like I said, Kat's a whore, and doesn't know how to RP love properly.

Shh. I sense someone's going to retaliate, and then another retaliation, and then poof, and we've sparked a fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

The truth hurts, people need to realize that love =/= bending over for someone in a matter of seconds. It pisses me off, honestly. And I don't care if I hurt someone's feelings, it's true. And you can hate me all you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 pm

I agree with you on that. But I also want to emphasize that even if it is the truth, someone can get pissed and start a shameless flamewar, and it ends with so much butthurt that several parties leave all together.

I've seen it happen before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm

I understand that, but people need to learn to stop overreacting to everything-- and hell, excuse me for being pissed. But I'm tired of the E-Drama, butt-fucking children that fall in love after seeing each other for five seconds, so they can cyber their little hearts out. It makes me hate the community even more then I already do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Shush little darling, don't say a word. Momma's gonna buy you a mocking bird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Mack wrote:
Shush little darling, don't say a word. Momma's gonna buy you a mocking bird.

Fine.

But it better be damn tasty.
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Please move to PK.

As a side note, fuck you Drakeson. I hate you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:51 pm

goodnight marcus
Sad *salute*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven   [Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Awakening] Marcus Mea Kai'ven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2