Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps?

Go down 
3 posters

Should new characters be allowed to have apps?
Yes
Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? I_vote1267%Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? I_vote14
 67% [ 16 ]
No
Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? I_vote1233%Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? I_vote14
 33% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? Empty
PostSubject: Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps?   Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Alot of controversy has risen concerning op new characters--that is, instead of the ol;' start with nothing but a backstory and a sword, you get full armored, magic enhanced characters right out from the start. Now, we're asking your opinion--Should apps be restricted on characters until they've gotten a footing? Should ICly transformable races be restricted as well? As in, no vampires or werewolves from the start? Please detail your opinion. Thank yee!

Edit:If I need to make myself clearer or if this needs to be explained more, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps?   Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:27 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
VOTE, NOT, POST

IF YOU REPLY TO A POLL, YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED, AND YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THE FORUMS.

Some exclusions may include NECESSARY QUESTIONS OF WHICH THE PUBLIC MUST BE INFORMED, THESE POSTS MUST BE MARKED. OTHERWISE, KEEP IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES OR STEAM FRIENDS!

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, WHO YOU HATE, WHAT YOU HATE, OR WHICH CHOICE YOU FAVOR. VOTING ONLY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps?   Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:
VOTE, NOT, POST

IF YOU REPLY TO A POLL, YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED, AND YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM THE FORUMS.

Some exclusions may include NECESSARY QUESTIONS OF WHICH THE PUBLIC MUST BE INFORMED, THESE POSTS MUST BE MARKED. OTHERWISE, KEEP IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES OR STEAM FRIENDS!

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, WHO YOU HATE, WHAT YOU HATE, OR WHICH CHOICE YOU FAVOR. VOTING ONLY.

Pat told me he wanted people's opinions on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps?   Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Yeah, but there's two little boxes you can check up there for your opinion. Entire point of a poll.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps?   Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Okay STOP POSTING IN POLL THREADS.

Don't care if you want discussion or not. It's Polls and Votes, not discussion.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/recommendations-f4/fresh-from-the-bakery-characters-discussion-t1656.htm

Discussion moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps?   Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh-from-the-bakery-characters--Should they be allowed apps?
Page 1 of 1