Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katscha's 'Morakan' Side

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Empty
PostSubject: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm

•The character you are applying it for(IT MUST BE YOUR OWN.)
Katshca Lumminer.

•WHAT you are applying said character for.
The Power She 'Inherits' From Morakan When He Enters His Host, Such As When The Enemy Is Stronger Or To Equally Matched; Not The Times When He Does It For 'Fun'.

•What the applicating abilities can do(IN DETAIL.)
Pros:
It Add's The Strength From Morakan, But Keeps Her Smalls Frame For Easier Dodges.
It Gives Her Move Speed, But Easier For Her To Loose Her Footing.
She Can't Feel Anything, And Her Blood Works Faster For The Wounds, Slowly Working On The Larger Ones.
The Only Think She Can Think Of, Is Her Enemy, So She Has No Distractions From The Onlookers.
Cons:
Right After, She Black-Outs, And Is Unremembering Of The Fight.
Her Blind-spot Is Her Whole Back Of Her Body, Making It Easier To Attack From There.
She Can Feel All The Wounds From The Fight, Making It Painful For Her To Move.
The Only Things She Can Do After, Is Walk, Talk, Or Sleep, Which Lasts For About 3-4 IC Hours.
After That, It Takes Another 2-3 Hours To Get 'Back To Normal'.

•Where they are going to learn, or have learned said abilities.
Katshca Gains Most From The Other Souls, Which Just Adds Power To Her Original Strengths.
She Learned Her Original Strengths From Morakan.

•Your SteamID.
I'm Listed In The Group Thing, Is That So Hard?

•Why you think you should have these abilities
It'll Help Her Acheive Her Current Task, And Fits With Her Past Actions Before Coming to Surna(Or Leyanara, We Change Maps Every So Often). I Won't PG It, And Promise To Use It Correctly, Cons And All.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Yeah apply for this when we threaten your character.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Gambit wrote:

Was just thinking that, too.

I'm undecided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Quote :

•Your SteamID.

Your SteamID is a unique ID used by Steam to identify you. It is based on your IP and is completely unique.

Quote :
Which Lasts For About 3-4 IC Hours.

I think IC hours are the same as OOC hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Mack wrote:
Quote :

•Your SteamID.

Your SteamID is a unique ID used by Steam to identify you. It is based on your IP and is completely unique.

Quote :
Which Lasts For About 3-4 IC Hours.

I think IC hours are the same as OOC hours.

I'm Saying, If You Need Something, Just Look For Me From The Group List.
IC Hours Are According To The Clock In The HUD, And Therefore The Hours Are Shorter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Err. What group list? You mean the Steam group?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Gambit wrote:

First Of All, It'd Be Dumb To Make An Ability, After A Character Was Threatened, To Use Only For That Reason.
Second Of All, ICly, She Had This Before She Came To Surna/Leyanara, So It's Better To App So She Uses It When She Needs It, As Stated, 'For Enemy's Too Equally Matched, Or Stronger'.

And Yes. It Has It Sorted:
Quote :
In-Game; Alphabetical.
Not In Game, But Online; Aphabetical.
Offline; Alphabetical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:39 pm

That doesn't list your Steam ID. You need to go into a multiplayer server that is not hosted by yourself or anyone on your LAN, and then type "status" into console. It should list every player in the server. Next to your name is your Steam ID.

STEAM_#:#########
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:45 pm

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:
Gambit wrote:

First Of All, It'd Be Dumb To Make An Ability, After A Character Was Threatened, To Use Only For That Reason.
Second Of All, ICly, She Had This Before She Came To Surna/Leyanara, So It's Better To App So She Uses It When She Needs It, As Stated, 'For Enemy's Too Equally Matched, Or Stronger'.

Chill bra, just playin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:47 pm

I kind of like it, oddly enough.

I'll five it my accept, if it's role played properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Mack wrote:
That doesn't list your Steam ID. You need to go into a multiplayer server that is not hosted by yourself or anyone on your LAN, and then type "status" into console. It should list every player in the server. Next to your name is your Steam ID.

STEAM_#:#########

/Sigh.
I Think It's Just Easier To Look For Me In The Group List, Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:49 pm

But that doesn't give your Steam ID. The only thing the group is good for is seeing what you're playing and sending you messages/friend invites. That's what you don't seem to understand. Just go on the server and type status into your console, you'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 pm

L4WlZ0R-050010 wrote:

/Sigh.
I Think It's Just Easier To Look For Me In The Group List, Sorry.

Completely off-topic and a little uncalled for, but it upsets this master Grammar Nazi . . .

WHY DO YOU USE CAPS AT THE START OF EVERY WORD?!

On the on-topic side.

Meh, it looks kinda . . . Meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 am

Quote :
this master Grammar Nazi . . .

Don't space between your dots. Don't capitalize "grammar nazi", and we'll talk about you even being awarded the iron cross of "good grammar".

Quote :
and a little uncalled for,

A little uncalled for? That was completely uncalled for.
Lawl, ignore the above post. He's just trying to define himself as a grammar nazi by pointing out the fact that you capitalize every word.

But yeah. It guess the app is acceptable. I've seen worse.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 am

Quote :
Something Crimzon can't retaliate to

How much I despise you, Mack. <3
The whole dots thing's a bad habit I picked up, and I shall cure it soon enough.

But yeah, the app's all good. Excuse my ass-hat behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 pm

More specific on strength,

Also she's already to powerful might I add.
Kardiliaz ripped her limb from limb, and what did she do?
Immediately regenerate.
Explosions and such is impossible, were talking about a thing that can't die, and considerably as I was told her curse is to fast to be caught.

Occelot your out of luck to supposedly catch her "Curse"

That is all.

Last edited by Drakeson on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh shit, that's pretty damn imbalanced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm

/Sigh

It Was Only Her Arm, And It Didn't Actually Reainmate Her Arm In Seconds, I Gave Kard A Chance, While She Used Whatever She Could From Her Arm To Fasten The Process. It Still Took A While, Kard Stopped Fighting Her Because Steph Ordered So, and Marcus Was Killed Anyway.
If She didn't Have The Piece's From Her Arm, It Would've Taken Much Longer, Because There Would Be Nothing For It To Build From. Also, It Wasn't Actually Her At The Time, It Was Morakan In Her Body, Since He Can Figth Better, And Can Manipulate The Blood. Morakan Possesing Her Body Isn't What I'm Apping For, It's The Actual Power She Inherit's From Morakan's Own Soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 pm

So. When does he possess her body, exactly? Seems like during these periods she is extremely overpowered, and since he's done it once, he can most likely do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:32 pm

She's Not OP, And He Can Posess Her Whenever, Because She's His 'Host'.
When He Posess's Her, It's Just The Strength Of A Man, With Sword Skills.
But That Is Not What the Thread Is About.

When She 'Inherits' His Soul, It Gives Her As Such Stated In The Thread 'Root'. (The Actually Thing, Not The Behind Posts)

Please Stay Revelant.

I Haven't Used The Actual This I'm Apping For Yet, So Don't Expect Any Certain Explanations On How She Fights With It.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Quote :
She's Not OP, And He Can Posess Her Whenever, Because She's His 'Host'.
When He Posess's Her, It's Just The Strength Of A Man, With Sword Skills.

This is relevant, seeing how it's the same character, and there's no other app up for the possession. And if she can just pop out new limbs, regardless of pieces being there or not, and have increased strength, I feel it's quite overpowered indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Well, mainly her weakness would be someone wearing her out. Then taking advantage of her not being able to regenerate, THEN kill her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Okay, from what i've heard and from multiple people, this character regenerated, and not even apped for?

Anyway, you said in your previous post, "It Was Only Her Arm?!?!!?"

You'd be writhing around in pain.
If you can't handle that, Orange, then I can't even accept this app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Gambit wrote:
Well, mainly her weakness would be someone wearing her out. Then taking advantage of her not being able to regenerate, THEN kill her.

True.
Or You could Use Her Blindspot As A Weakness, Cut Her In Half, And Burn The Pieces.
Also, She Can't Heal Internal Wounds Well, So If You Had Cut Her In The Heart, It Would Be A Very Weak Heal, And Easy To Break Again.

And Jack, When Possed By Morakan, It's Him Who Is In Pain, Not Herself.
The Many Bruises She Has On Herself Are From Where She Was Sliced Or Such, And Also The Easier Place To Remove Parts.

Let's Say, Someone Again Cuts Off Her Arm, And Separates It.
Either She Will Try To Grab It Again, And Hold It In Place, Which Takes Longer For It To Re-Attach Since It Is Slowly Dying(Same Thing With The Kard Fight, Or W/E),
Wait A Couple Weeks To A Month To Let It Grow Back, But Unable To Use It As Much,
Or Let It Heal Over, and Have One Arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 pm

I have grown profound enough by the above statement that I have percieved it as being quite funny.

Well, since you never apped for the possession, you should never have used it in the first place. And now, when we catch you with your pants down, you instantly change the description of un-apped powers, and you can do that easily, seeing how there's no record of the powers but in your mind.

I doubt it originally was meant to be "cut it off once and it'll heal right back up. Cut if off once again and it'll take longer to heal."

And still, since there's no pain, you could bloody rip her head off and she'd just grab it so she could see where she's swinging at.

Sorry, Lawlzor. But I don't think I can really accept this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katscha's 'Morakan' Side   Katscha's 'Morakan' Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katscha's 'Morakan' Side
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next