Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke

Go down 
+2
Koliup
Stupid
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet
Name: Joseph Blacke
Race: Kazuth Dhampir

A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Character Name: Joseph Blacke
Whats being applied for: An enchanted cultists writings placed on his body.
What it can do: When blood is lost, the writings glow red and conjure more blood into the person with the writings.
Where I received this: Joseph ICly received a cultists spell binded writings upon his back when traveling through the forests of Talibar, near death from an encounter with a paladin. He was bleeding severely, and needed assistance. Out of the nearby brush, a man with a black, thick robe on approached him and offered help in any way possible. Joseph asked for his wounds to be sealed and to have some blood, simply stated to the robed man. The robed man instead rolled Josephs shirt neck high to have room for what he was about to do. Without warning, the cloaked man began to etch text into Josephs back with a letter opener, letting little blood, but causing so much pain in return. When finished, the cloaked man announced to Joseph that he was a cultist of blood, and has just written a "Curse" on his back, enabling blood rejuvenation in ones body so long as blood has been drank past limit and stored in the writings (Placed by suggestion).. But also stated what would happen if it happened too much. In an instant, the robed man was gone, and Joseph had his request fulfilled.. In a way.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11605357
Why have these abilities?: To supply small amounts of blood to himself or anyone needy of it.
Pros and Cons of this:
-Pro: Has the ability to store blood in the writings.
-Con: The blood stored in the writings is very little, and is only enough to suffice if he has only bled out a little.
-Con: Has an extended bleed out time, causing more pain and suffering.
-Con (By suggestion): Can easily become feeding ground for other vampires, or Shelob.

Last edited by Zaki on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Looks good.

However, I'd kinda like to see some more opinions

Oh, and welcome to olden! :3
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Thank yah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Cons are not Cons
-
First one: The blood evaporates into nothingness if too much has been conjured and remains in ones body.
How is that a con?
If I understand correctly it just destroys every single blood that you shouldn't have that you didn't use or lose.
-
Second One: Has an infinite bleed out time, causing suffering and pain if his wounds are not treated.
Basically means now he can't bleed to death that's nice, that means if someone sliced his arms off he's going be walking without an arm.
(So abused right there)
----------
What would be nice is if I get to see this character page.
Your also new to RPing when I rp'ed with ya.
So I don't trust you with this ability till I see you better at it.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Drakeson, pain and suffering to Joseph is like getting your balls kicked over and over again by a retard.

And the evaporation thing is bad, meaning if too much blood is replaced, all of it goes, and he dies.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Drakeson wrote:
Cons are not Cons
-
First one: The blood evaporates into nothingness if too much has been conjured and remains in ones body.
How is that a con?
If I understand correctly it just destroys every single blood that you shouldn't have that you didn't use or lose.
-
Second One: Has an infinite bleed out time, causing suffering and pain if his wounds are not treated.
Basically means now he can't bleed to death that's nice, that means if someone sliced his arms off he's going be walking without an arm.
(So abused right there)
----------
What would be nice is if I get to see this character page.
Your also new to RPing when I rp'ed with ya.
So I don't trust you with this ability till I see you better at it.
You of all people gave critique to an app.
I need to lay down for a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:11 am

Get over yourself Koliup.
I find that yet another Insult how you question me critique on people.

And now I get it Razz
But how much conjuriation?
Can he survive from traveling one map to another with two arms ripped off?
What is his pain tolerance anyway if he's bleeding a lot...
Considerably I want to see an example how you would RP that out if you were stabbed and bleeding non-stop would you freeze and go numb in pain or just continue moving a walking pace.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:18 am

Drakeson wrote:
Get over yourself Koliup.
I find that yet another Insult how you question me critique on people.

And now I get it Razz
But how much conjuriation?
Can he survive from traveling one map to another with two arms ripped off?
What is his pain tolerance anyway if he's bleeding a lot...
Considerably I want to see an example how you would RP that out if you were stabbed and bleeding non-stop would you freeze and go numb in pain or just continue moving a walking pace.

Conjuration: Large amount
Traveling maps with arms ripped off: Hell no.
Pain tolerance: High if pissed off. If not, very low.
Movement when bleeding out: Walking pace, occasionally freezing in place from pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Quote :
Pain tolerance: High if pissed off. If not, very low.

Usually when you're in pain, you tend to be PISSED OFF.

And seriously... Travelling maps? Are you joking? Who uses travelling maps to go round a town? Not me.

Anyway, if pain and suffering is like being kicked in the balls to this guy... How the fuck would we kill him without him getting up again and bleeding on us?

When I chop a guy in two, I don't really like it when they get back up and headbutt me.

I'd rather you take the cons up a bit.

1/ Add more

OR

2/ Make them more severe.

Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Crimzon_Reaper

Character sheet
Name: General Lord Sir Hiram Von Dickington III
Race: Cockmongoloid

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Zaki wrote:

-Pro: Can easily feed other vampires, or Shelob at that without any issues.

That could easily also be a con.

Hungry vamps + You = Unlimited blood.

So yes, that can be a MAJOR con.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Rejected.

It's not balanced, I don't like the feel of it at all. And I have this terrible gut-feeling it's going to be abused in ways we don't even know.

And, let me be honest here.. You're not the -best- roleplay. You're not the worst. But, I've seen you with two different girls, attempt to rip off their shirts, constantly. And you're very seriousness at times, and your roleplay is.. well, at a standard level. Regardless, I don't think you're ready for this, let alone a vampire character.

What happened to the new rule? No chars are to have applied abilities right off the bat, and are to start with Ruta's suggested starting sets.

C'mon, lets enforce rules, people.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
C'mon, lets enforce rules, people.
None of the admins have accepted or even voiced their opinions, so it can't be said that it's being ignored.
Zaki wrote:
Where I received this: Joseph ICly received a cultists spell binded writings upon his back.
First of all, who gave it to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm not saying they aren't. Just a suggestion. It was made clear by Ruta that no char would gain stuff through application right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Hyperiant wrote:

Zaki wrote:
Where I received this: Joseph ICly received a cultists spell binded writings upon his back.
First of all, who gave it to him?

I plan on writing more on this.. It was really written half-fast.. Ill explain more tomorrow or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 am

You've been only here for three days.
I prefer waiting more as I was yelled at as well to wait now with Stephen.
Patients and I propose it to be rejected and waited till later on to get these items.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:51 am

Just let him explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:12 am

Hyperiant wrote:
Just let him explain.
You do know he did explain it in depth,
I just prefer not to trust him with this type of ability really Hyperaint....
At least not yet...

Though that's my opinion since it doesn't mean jack to admins :\
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:18 am

Drakeson wrote:
You do know he did explain it in depth,
Zaki wrote:
I plan on writing more on this.. It was really written half-fast.. Ill explain more tomorrow or something.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:23 am

One question, if he bleeds too long.. he dies?
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:11 am

Eh, pretty good. You'd have to accept he's a feeding ground for vamps, and he'd be in pain, though.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 am

Kruggly wrote:
Eh, pretty good. You'd have to accept he's a feeding ground for vamps, and he'd be in pain, though.

Yeah, I know that...

**Begins editing where obtained and such on app post**

Update: Added more of a backstory to how Joseph received the writings.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
None of the admins have accepted or even voiced their opinions, so it can't be said that it's being ignored.

Isn't that the definition of what "being ignored" is?

Anyways, I'm not sure I like this. It's like Drakeson said; if I were to hack off an arm and a leg, he would just sit there bleeding all over the place. Pain or no, that would kill anyone else. Where does the blood come from? Is it from other people or just magically created on the spot?

It also makes vampire RP less interesting. Thirsty? Here, just suck my wrist. You never have to worry about psychotic rages again. And your character would never need to feed, basically defeating the point of being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:32 pm

My character WOULD need to feed. Its only due to the fact that the blood is conjured.. It doesn't mean its absolutely permanent.. He still needs to feed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:37 pm

I always roleplay Marcus' hunger-periods out.

So, remember kids, when those eyes flash red, you better run, or you'll end up dead!

But yeah. This seems a bit overpowered. Just over-creating blood on the spot. Wouldn't the thing in theory make your veins explode from too much, should you not be bleeding?
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:38 pm

It doesn't keep going and going. It only supplies blood if in dire emergency, ex: Bleeding to death. Even then, the conjured blood supply is utterly limited.

And with stating that, going to change some stuff on app post a little later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke   A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A blood cultists writings-Joseph Blacke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next