Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joseph Blacke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet
Name: Joseph Blacke
Race: Kazuth Dhampir

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Themesong:

Race: Dhampir Kazuth
Birthplace: A Druid prison.
Skill: Mastery of one handed blades and an obtained skill in cooking.

Biography: Joseph Blacke was born in captivity of Druids in an unknown forest. Both of his parents were arcane users... Not much was known beyond that. Joseph escaped captivity at age 17, fleeing to the elven forests. Joseph was forced to raise himself from that point on, teaching himself the basics of hunting, fighting, acrobatics, and styles of killing.. Joseph traveled to the next land in which he could survive in, Talibar. Surviving off scraps of meat and a nearby river, Joseph successfully made it to age 19 without complication. He then met a young Vampire elf which needed to feed upon him to hold back her "Blood-Rage". He allowed her to do so, them becoming closely attached soon after (As stated in the Romantic History). Alice soon destroyed Josephs heart, dropping him into an abyss of hate.

Romantic History: Soon after inhabiting a small town in Talibar, Joseph fell in love with the one named Alice Uri. She soon made it apparent that she was interested in him as well. The two had a lovely relationship until encountering Thorn and a lady known as "Evil spider lady" (Shelob) by Josephs standards. Alice was horribly wounded, as Joseph was soon tending to her to the best of his abilities (AKA: First Aid). After patching her up, she would not wake, and so he decided to feed her. She awakened, knowing nothing of what happened, and running away from Joseph as soon as he realized what happened. A few days later, he came across Alice.. He went through a very long, and tiring process with her. He had her feed from him, her memories from once before returning to her, making them both experience a grand break-through. Along the next few days, Joseph felt the urge to do something outrageous... A proposal to Alice Uri. Alice apeared to happily accept, and Joseph becoming very happy for himself. Later into the day.. Alice approached him, blatantly breaking-up with him, hypothetically ripping his heart out and stomping on it.. This will be the last Joseph will of ever loved again. Or at least.. It should be.

Alignment: Neutral Bad
Favored Enemy: Anyone willing to fight.
Favored Weapon: One handed weaponry.
Deity: -
Motto: Protect those in danger.
Current Task:
-Prove to Thorn, Marius, and Ariel that he is a failure: Completed
-Watch Zaku Daikun "die": Completed
-Be sent to the Wastes for being a failure: Complete
-Survive the wastes: Failed
-Change physically and emotionally from the wastes: Complete
-Find love once more: Waiting
Picture:

REFORMED
Joseph Blacke Normal_guy_with_sword

Last edited by Zaki on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 am; edited 44 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stupid

Stupid

Character sheet
Name: Joseph Blacke
Race: Kazuth Dhampir

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Joseph Blacke is not solely for Cybering and Sex, Zaku.

Also, more of Ruta's words by request:
Thorn: when it comes to characters
Thorn: and if you put that up
Thorn: u wanna put this up too
Thorn: when it comes to characters
Thorn: when several members, or admins
Thorn: seem to have the same viewpoint
Thorn: it generally means that
Thorn: but a single member or admin can only really suggest things to be changed.
Zaki: Soo... Are you against me?
Thorn: I don't see nything wrong with Kazuth

-

He already put it.. Damn.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:22 pm

I'll clean it.

- done-.

Zaki, your char is fine. I do warn you however, being a vampire, you will be hunted by, not just witch/vampire hunters, but Sharrans, for, as they would call, "Stealing the greatest gift Darkness can grant."
Back to top Go down

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 am

Quote :
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Quote :
Motto: Hate, Destruction, Death, Revenge.
Current Task: Exact his motto upon the world.

Chaotic Good? My ass.
Back to top Go down

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Moving to PK'd. Now that Zaki's finally banned, Blacke died from frostbite he obtained in The Wastes.

Edit: Nevermind. Justice was killed by favoritism, so he's not dead yet.
Back to top Go down

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:59 pm

No, Alexander Munroe PKed him. Sliced and Diced him infront of Sierra's house.

I was there IC. C:
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
No, Alexander Munroe PKed him. Sliced and Diced him infront of Sierra's house.

I was there IC. C:

So was I.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Stupid motherfucker died of Frostbite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joseph Blacke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Blacke   Joseph Blacke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joseph Blacke
Page 1 of 1