Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnar Blackmane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ragnar Blackmane Empty
PostSubject: Ragnar Blackmane   Ragnar Blackmane Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 pm

It's now obvious to me that Uberman created the 'Fenrisian's to appear more powerful than other characters, despite past rp experiences and training. He also has been seen trolling and powergaming on the server, so I'm asking that we keep an eye out for him.
Back to top Go down

Ragnar Blackmane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane   Ragnar Blackmane Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:53 pm

I'd recommend close watch too. He's been trolling in-server during my watch. And I've been getting reports of him powergaming.

I'm willing to talk with him if I can find his SF.
Back to top Go down

Ragnar Blackmane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane   Ragnar Blackmane Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Today I found him chatting to Zaku over local ooc about how his IC penis is bigger. He was also minging around with Zaki as Zaki pushed a chair at him and Uber spammed the grav ground punt.
Back to top Go down

Ragnar Blackmane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane   Ragnar Blackmane Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 pm

He's a general ass, with the attitude of a wannabe-troll.

I'm keeping my eye on him also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ragnar Blackmane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane   Ragnar Blackmane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnar Blackmane
Page 1 of 1