Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruler

Ruler

Character sheet
Name: Anthony Edmunds
Race: Human

Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 am

Name:Ragnar Blackmane

Fenrisians are from Fenris they mostly have fangs and wolf like eyes which are enhanced allowing them to see better than a normal Human also they have a very keen nose such like a Wolf which enables them to smell scents and the fangs allow them to... well eat?
Occasionally at the age of 14 they start to grow small claws but it can be rare.

What the things can do: The Fangs make it easy for Ragnar to eat uncooked meat ect. His eyes are enhanced as wolves eyes they can see much better than any normal human which also means he can see better in the dark. His nose is very sensetive which allows him to smell scents like a Wolf also.

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:15075663

Why you think you should have these abilities: Heh Its cool thats why

Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Thumbnmail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 am

Quote :
His eyes are enhanced as wolves eyes they can see much better than any normal human which also means he can see better in the dark.

Which would also mean he's color-blind.

And the pic is broken.
Back to top Go down
Ruler

Ruler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 am

damn it why you always gotta be negative with me -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:11 am

What? I aint negative. It's constructive criticism, and science. I was simply telling you that the picture was broken so you could have a chance to correct it, and that wolf-eyes would mean he would be color-blind too.
Back to top Go down
Ruler

Ruler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 am

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 am

Yeah, there's nothing bad about this app, but I'd have to agree with Mack that he'd be colour-blind, otherwise you'd just be apping for pros without cons. Other than that, fine and nice work, Ruler.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Sounds alot like a Welven... Hmmm... but slightly different, If Geo is interested, I'll wait for him to comment (Since, he made the (Welven)
Back to top Go down
Ruler

Ruler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Do note my guy looks Human just with Fangs, some slightly dog/wolfish nose oh and some slit wolf like eyes

Edit:He basicly is Human :/
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Bah....accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes   Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnar Blackmane -App for Fangs,Nose and Eyes
Page 1 of 1