Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic or Magick?

Go down 
2 posters

Which is Better?
Magick
Magic or Magick? I_vote1238%Magic or Magick? I_vote14
 38% [ 6 ]
Magic
Magic or Magick? I_vote1262%Magic or Magick? I_vote14
 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

Magic or Magick? Empty
PostSubject: Magic or Magick?   Magic or Magick? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Magic, normal magic. You know it and stuff, you can get away with killing in secret and stuff.

Magick, Wiccan culture Magick, or 'Witches', if you prefer. You cannot get away with it, because there is force made by the Magick itself, that if you do something wrongly, such as killing or harming someone useing Magick, the force, 'The Darkness', would do the same to you. Normal Combat-to-Combat Magick is fine, that's fairplay to the force. Cursing, or just killing the person out of your own anger, is not fairplay, and therefore the spell, thouhg going to whomever you had cast it on, would also bounce-back and you'd have it. You cannot remove it from yourself unless you have removed it from the other person.(No, the Darkness doesn't harm you for killing someone with your own hands. You have not used it, so it will not bounce the fatality to you.)

Really. I hate normal Magic, you can basically get away with stuff.
P.S. Magic to Wiccan's is Magicians, Jokes. 'Play Tricks', Basically.
P.S.S. I saw thiz wuz her', so I liek, posted sum stuff. I prob wunt liek, stey or nufin.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Magic or Magick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic or Magick?   Magic or Magick? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 pm

So you're saying that there's a force within the actual magic that passes judgement? That's not how olden magic works, but I guess this is an "opinion" poll, sooo
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

Magic or Magick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic or Magick?   Magic or Magick? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Like Karma?

That basically screws up the game for anyone that wants to play a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic or Magick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic or Magick?   Magic or Magick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic or Magick?
Page 1 of 1