Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Empty
PostSubject: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Kuroshitsuji__Ciel_by_melancholinista

Race: Human.
Birthplace: Unknown.
Theme: Wake Up.
Spoiler:
Birthday: October 1st.

--------------

Skill(s):
Cooking, Fencing.

Description:
Short, and though messy looking, fine medium blue hair. One eyes a bit darker blue than the hair, on eye pink and odd looking. Partially skinny, with very fiar skin texture and color, and a womanly body figure. Around 5'4" and 100Lbs.

--------------

Alignment: True Nuetral.
Deity: Eldath.

--------------

Current Task(s):
-'Play' Keep Away From Father.

--------------

Inventory:
-An Incredibly Large Brown Leather Bag
Spoiler:
-Money(Plenty)
-Fencing Sword and Holster

Last edited by Zombieland on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Last edited by Zombieland on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Biography:
Ciel was the cause of her mothers’ death—her dying after birthing Ciel— who was born with two different colored eyes. Unbeknownst to her mother and father, her uncle—whom her parents had cast out for being, A, a slob, and B, using the majority of their money—had gotten into a stupid-mad rage, having a powerful witch curse the couples child, so she would either have to live life ‘with one eye’, or take the pain of fully looking at the people she loves. Nicholas obviously realized this, as his daughter had an odd looking eye, seeing her squirm whenever she looked at him, and made her wear an eye patch when around him. Over the years, Nicholas personally taught his daughter how to cook, and how to fence—Also showing her how to handle some real-life situations. Ciel started to feel like a burden on her father, taking what was in her ‘savings’—which was rather a lot—cutting her once long hair, and leaving. Good for her, though, Surna was not to far from her hometown—not in a walking distance, but still not far.

Current:
Has a room at the Inn, and just kinda hangs out there.

Notes:
-When fighting, despite who, she will take off her eyepatch.
-Though it seems like she drinks alot of wine, she actually will drink the whole glass, and keep her cool until out of sight, usually stumbling and using things for heloing to stand up.
-Sometimes seeming like a bitch, she actually gets to like people very quickly.

Last edited by Zombieland on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

[Placeholder, If Needed.]

Zaku likes Ciel, and asked since I was 'reviving' some, if I could bring her up.
Yes, she can see out of her other eye, just not when wearing a patch.
Yes, she is impaired and cannot preform fencing as good as wanted.
She is 'awesome; in a way. She acts mature. And fancy. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Why do all of your female characters look liek boiz. o-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:30 pm

It's just the pictures, they look more efeminite than the picture. USE YOUR FUCKING IMAGINEATION.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Damn OA, I can never catch your alts. But yeah, no qualms here, except what I was saying before. You're putting out characters faster than anyone has time to react, including you. How do you plan on balancing time between all of these?

I'll imagine you spelled imagination right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:05 pm

just let her have all the characters she wants,

i mean,

its not like we have a server or a community to actually rp in

also;

ciel is one of my favorite characters of yours, yay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Don't think there's any problem with someone making alot of chars myself, some people just get bored easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:50 pm

ceil and zaku both have eye patches

we can be the eye patch gang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Never.
She'd rather not wear an eyepatch than be in a gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:02 am

Fuck articus. Go for Bryce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 am

Byrce is horribly unfinished.
I usually don't conisder anyone until thewy have been approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:11 am

Sad

bryce pic = no sexy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 am

http://bomb4y.deviantart.com/art/00-Blue-Rose-Star-Catcher-101076861
^Not any better, but looks kewl P:^

No, I hate the style of his picture. It's very anime, then super detailed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Dere gawd, whut are dese?

OH YEAH. Characters thar need to be accepted. You should be more concerned about them than the ones that are ALREADY ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Zombieland wrote:

OH YEAH. Characters thar need to be accepted. You should be more concerned about them than the ones that are ALREADY ACCEPTED.

no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Zombieland wrote:

no

Why not? I myself get frustrated after waiting a week or more for ONE character to be accepted. Is it really hard to post a simple opinion or concern?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]   Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciel Lorrias[Rivival for Zahkoo]
Page 1 of 1