Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ciel Lorrias

Go down 
+12
Reanimated
Pat
Phry
Markka
Krug
thorogoodd
Zaku350
Vinnie
Mack
Piotr1993
Psycheandromida
PuPeT-KaI
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Ciel Lorrias Kuroshitsuji__ciel_phantomhive_by_princesselemmiriel-d43dxwm

Quote :

---Information---
Name: Ciel Hyra Lorrias
Nickname: Lori
Race: Human
Birthplace: Turnanidal
Parents: Nicholas Burnshide ; Alive, Vivian Katylyn-Lorrias ; Deceased
Siblings: Settetania
Children: Ciaran Daseios
Spouse: Kayne Daseios
Birthdate: 7th Flamerule

Skill(s):
Cooking
-----+++++
Learned this at about the age of ten, though never really cared to adept in or improve this skill. Improved as she was forced to take kitchen shifts while abroad.
Fencing
-----+++++
Has been learning since she was smart enough to stay balanced; Not used much/improved.
Swordplay
---+++++++
Has been learning from time to time, and skill increased by sparring and such while abroad.
Magic Basics
---------+
Learned, from The Captain, some of the basics of Magic, though she is yet not knowledgable enough to cast anything.
Strength
---+++++++
Gain aboard the ship and on the journey back, Ciel is able to hold back an average man, but not for too long of a time--a minute and a half, at most. Hit strength is above average, but not by too much.
Willpower
-----+++++
Continuously seems to degrade, mentally, as events cause he to fall further into lunaticity. Physically, you could beat her to a pulp and she might just laugh--she's not gonna give you the pleasure of tears willfully.

---Appearance---
Description:
Short, unkempt hair, with unevenly cut bangs; Serious-shaped eyes, incredibly tired-looking; Pointed jaw; Slightly childish features; Pierced ears; 3 Scars on Right arm, going as lines on her shoulder, inner-elbow, and forearm; 2-3 Additional scars on the torso; Rough, usually-sweaty hands.
Build: Well Built - Muscled in the Arms/Legs/Abs
Weight: 120 Lbs.
Height: 5'6"
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Skin Color: Ivory
Hair Color: Blue Grey

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Deity: Tymora

Language(s): Common

---Task(s)---
Current--

Completed--
-Get a Job, "It may be temporary, but at least I don't have to listen to whining."
-Get her Journals, "Why'd he make such a fuss about them if he'd just hand them to me later?"
-Get to know more about Zaku, "I know plenty of everything about him now, and needn't know anymore, really."
-Remember Surna, "Done an' done."
-Leave Surna, "Easy task considering I had a 'partner in crime' to help me."

Canceled--
-Get information from people at home, "Incompetent bastards won't answer my questions."
-Get to know more about Scars, "Goddamn bastard knee'd me in the fucking face!"

---Inventory---

-Weaponry-
-Short Sword
-Simple Sheathed Blade

-Apparel-
-Dark Emerald Scarf; Long Brown Coat, 4-6 Large Pockets; Black Long-Sleeved Shirt; Black Bottoms; Brown Boots

-Misc-

-Approx. 1500
-Ring 2
-Plain Eyepatch
-Leather Belt
-10-16 Small Pouches
-Plain Gold-Colored Pocketwatch

---Summary---
Ciel's childhood, was basically like this (or so she was told, as you now know); She was cursed as a baby after her parent's kicked out her mooching Uncle, though this happened while she was still in the womb, and the curse causes her to be pained when looking at people she favors. Her father taught her what he thought was essential, despite this curse, and some other things she forgot rather easily out of disinterest. After a while, Ciel took her 'savings', cut her hair, and left home, though she was found by her father a few months after (while she was out on a Voyage), then her father let her go back to Surna.
Only a month passed since she returned from her Voyage, just for her to set out on another (and a few 'friends' of hers' know why), being gone for an approximate of three months. Here is what happened in a simpler form;

Ciel arrived at The Sword Coast and waited nonchallantly at the docks, looking for the sole boat that came to this exact place many, many times.
Though she had to wait a few hours, the Marionette arrived at the docks, and the familiar faces of only a month before became clear, along with they're names and stories. The only ones she bothered to greet were the Captains right-hand 'man', a lanky teenager named Mortimer--or just Mort--and, of course, The Captain. After chatting for a while, Ciel was allowed back onto the boat.
Only during that night, did something fall on Ciel from the 'birds nest', knocking her unconcious and causing her to loose her memory. When she awoke the next morning, she really couldn't tell what was wrong. She remembered home, her last voyage amongst the crew of the Marionette, her childhood, she just couldn't remember anything other than the name 'Surna', because after that, all she could draw was maybe the faintest face or name, in the black cloud fogging her memory. She didn't think much of it after that. For a while, at least.
For almost three months, had they been out on the trading routes, sailing, cooking, and even sparring with other shipmates. These things caused her to become stronger and sharper only in a predatory sense--other than cooking--and give her a wider knowledge on different kinds of herbs and spices, amongst other things, that were traded.
The Marionette docked back at The Sword Coast, and they found a dog on the docks (Captain, Ciel, and Mort), and the events in that following night weren't all that great--Captain was murdered, Mort became some sort of mindless zombie, and Ciel, for the most part, didn't even care. Mort was found by the crew of the Marionette the next morning and killed, though Ciel was long gone on foot by then. The next place she went was Turnanidal--'good' old home.
First thing she did was gather the few people she had spoken to not too far back from then, and questioned them, though two didn't answer and the other simply asked if Ciel was going to 'bring Kale back for tea' sometime. Ciel, being fed-up with these bumbling idiots, left, once again, for Surna.

Last edited by PuPeT-KaI on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:18 pm

I've been playing Ciel non-stop on server (for the most part) then realized I needed to re-app her. :I
I have answers for most of anything you may be questioning on here, so ask please. >w<''
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm going to instantly approve and move this and here's why;

This character is a normal person. Lots of people in Aeria have some sort of fighting background, it's like the universal language.

If this is left for too long in the approval section, the only thing you're going to get out of it is people reminding you that you have too many characters. Which you do.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Ciel is from MP originally, and when I brought her here no one really seemed to care, though it was never moved. :C
TY :3
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:

-Keep Kale alive to the best of her ability, "Trouble-magnet."

Good to see someone cares.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Quote :
people reminding you that you have too many characters.

You have too many characters, OA.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Ciel Lorrias Sucker_cookie
Suck it.
<3<3
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:18 pm

no it looks gay what the fuck is that jesus titty-shitting christ
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Quote :
-Make friends/keep away from Bryan, "He seems okay,
it just depends."
Oh god lol.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Unceunce, adding some things to tasks right now.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Quote :
-Find some way to Kill/Permanently Injure Kale's 'perpretrators', "You can harm me, but I will get you back for harming him."
-Find her old toy, "The hell is that thing, not like it can move."

Gonna have to get Zaku. ;3
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:30 pm

You're not the perpetrator(s). :I Gtfo.

I'll... go get a new toy, then. Sad
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Mystis and Sil, you will never kill them! :3
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
Mystis and Sil, you will never kill them! :3

But they will torture him of a regular basis :3
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 am

Quote :
-Find some way to Kill/Permanently Injure Kale's 'perpretrators', "You can harm me, but I will get you back for harming him."

This is laughable considering who hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 am

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
-Befriend Rah'Lusk, "If Kale is friends with them, I am too."

Ciel Lorrias 943263

Edit: First on second page, woop!
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Quote :

Very Sad
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
Kruggly wrote:
Quote :

Very Sad

Though its nice to see someone cares about Kale. Smile Thank you
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:21 pm

If someone would put
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNXb3aQ46t4
as a youtube bar that's 300 by 25, that'd be awesome, since for some reason I can't D:

EDIT:
Changed Ciel's pic to a more effeminite one.
She got her teddy back <Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 am

^ ^
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:00 am

Danke, Krug.
You'e awesome <: D
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Can someone lock and put this in the archive plz?
Ty :3
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Ciel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXVCiel Lorrias _balloons__by_NerdXV

After three months, welcome back Ciel.
...w00t-w00t.
Back to top Go down

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 pm

GASP! She looks like a woman now!
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 pm

xeno586 wrote:
GASP! She looks like a woman now!

oh no! what have i done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ciel Lorrias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciel Lorrias   Ciel Lorrias Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciel Lorrias
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next