Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Time to Move On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

It's Time to Move On Empty
PostSubject: It's Time to Move On   It's Time to Move On Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 am

The people I'm addressing in this thread are those of you who have demonstrated an inability to move forward. I won't name names or point fingers, or try and humiliate people, you know who you are. But basically, after all this talk of "starting anew" and "moving forward", the same group of people has come back again and again with disrespectful, inflammatory remarks directed towards a person or persons who have made mistakes in the past. Whether it's someone who used to powerplay, someone with bad grammar, or the more controversial, someone who has SexRPed/Cybered/whatever you want to call it, it keeps getting brought back up and thrashed, again and again.

Why is it such a big deal? These people haven't hurt anyone, killed anyone, or done anything particularly immoral. They've typed words, which is all any of us really do here. What words they've typed is where the controversy lies. It's also been a considerable amount of time since these things have happened, and despite statements made that there will be a "fresh start" that isn't the case. It's hypocrisy. In real life most prison sentences are finite, and there is even what's called a "statute of limitations" for some crimes, in which the person is no longer punished after a time has passed. I think it's safe to say that these people get it, they've learned from their mistakes, and paid dearly. If not, then they'll blow their second chance, and be duly punished. But let's at least give them that second chance.
Back to top Go down

It's Time to Move On
Page 1 of 1