Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bath-House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bath-House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :
See the difference I made?

No.

You're bringing your fantasies into a fake reality nevertheless, when you Roleplay-period.

Cybering, and Sexual Roleplay are the same thing; stop trying to defend yourself because you lack the proper mentality to make something of your life, and actually go out and talk to people, maybe than you wouldn't have to come home and pretend to knock another guy up over the internet.
Cyber
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :

No.

You're bringing your fantasies into a fake reality nevertheless, when you Roleplay-period.

Cybering, and Sexual Roleplay are the same thing; stop trying to defend yourself because you lack the proper mentality to make something of your life, and actually go out and talk to people, maybe than you wouldn't have to come home and pretend to knock another guy up over the internet.

YOU DARE BRING -LIGHT- TO THIS LAIR?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :

No.

YOU DARE BRING -LIGHT- TO THIS LAIR?

Zaku; The Bringer of Light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Lotus; The bring of BoT.

Anyone else have opinions about the bathhouse?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
the thought of people going to SF -CYBER- not 'SexRP' in the bathhouse is just vile. And it's a sad truth, that it's going to happen.

In SF, people can (and will) do whatever the hell they feel like doing, at the end of the day. Hell, even if this gets denied, SFRPers could invent a bath-house just for cyber.

At least it'll give Valve a good laugh. I have a theory that they store everyone's SF chats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Quote :
At least it'll give Valve a good laugh. I have a theory that they store everyone's SF chats.

Pretty sure they do, I wish I had access to all mine, that'd be funny.

I feel bad for the guys who have to read through them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Cyberers are all going to die alone
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 pm

The true reason is that 90% of Olden does not FUCKING KNOW FEMALE ANATOMY, GOOD FUCKING GOD IF YOU'RE GONNA CYBER AT LEAST FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING WITH YOUR TYPED WORDS.

God, that pisses me off so bad, all these people using terms obscenely wrong. They're already wrong, so it's adding insult to injury.

But the bathhouse is honestly quite meh. Characters aren't Barbie and Ken dolls, it allows for a certain kind of social interaction ( Since apparently everyone's too badass to talk with each other ). Then again, so does swimming on the river, walking around, doing regular stuff.

Even though, frankly, it has a lot to do with Olden's anime heritage, and the potential "ecchi" situations that arise from it, it's still inevitable to prevent people from cybering. If they wanna cyber, they're gonna cyber, losers are losers forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Quote :
The true reason is that 90% of Olden does not FUCKING KNOW FEMALE ANATOMY, GOOD FUCKING GOD IF YOU'RE GONNA CYBER AT LEAST FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING WITH YOUR TYPED WORDS.

I think I can give myself enough credit, in knowing my female anatomy very well, in my shameful past of cybering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Quote :

I think I can give myself enough credit, in knowing my female anatomy very well, in my shameful past of cybering.
What are you talking about? Of course the penis goes in the clitoris!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:41 pm

I still don't know what the hell the clitoris is. >_>[/offtopic]

Anyone have anything -GOOD- to say about the bath-house? Preferebly(spelling) people that are actually
capable of RPing in it without any shenanigans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Quote :
I still don't know what the hell the clitoris is. >_>

Hh-... he...heh... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:

Anyone have anything -GOOD- to say about the bath-house? Preferebly(spelling) people that are actually
capable of RPing in it without any shenanigans?
people are supposed to be naked when they take baths
therefore
cybering
Anything in olden that involves being naked
Leads to cybering
This is a proven study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 pm

I'll prove you wrong, Narran. I'll prove you wrong.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
I'll prove you wrong, Narran. I'll prove you wrong.

THIS I SWEAR

THIS I SWEAR

THIS

I

SWEEEEEAAAAAAAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Psyche and Narran were being too OOC for me to prove it. And kept yelling at me saying I was trying to cyber. Then called me a
troll when I told them to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Psyche and Narran were being too OOC for me to prove it. And kept yelling at me saying I was trying to cyber. Then called me a

Suprisingly, nobody cares.

What do you expect? you were running around naked,
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:

Narran was building a house and I was making an Ice-Hockey Rink for rp purposes, but stopped because you wouldn't quit crying because we wouldn't RP with you, because you were a naked vampire shota.

Good job trying to prove people want to RP naked shenanigans...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
because you were a naked vampire shota.

That right there is the trolling I'm talking about. You kept saying that I was bitching about not being able to
cyber. When you know DAMN WELL that wasn't my fucking purpose.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:

That right there is the trolling I'm talking about. You kept saying that I was bitching about not being able to

And there's the narcissistic whining I'm sick of.

No one gives a fuck if you think you're the most mature kid on the block, that doesn't really give you a reason to "rp" a naked vampire shota, provoking me into whatever idiotic scheme you had.

Tell you what, I'll stop laughing at how funny your attempts to troll are, if you for once shut the fuck up and stop with the elitist attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Richard Crimson wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:

And there's the narcissistic whining I'm sick of.

No one gives a fuck if you think you're the most mature kid on the block, that doesn't really give you a reason to "rp" a naked vampire shota, provoking me into whatever idiotic scheme you had.

Tell you what, I'll stop laughing at how funny your attempts to troll are, if you for once shut the fuck up and stop with the elitist attitude.

See that in next 3-5 Years
(2 cents)
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 am

Locked. Too much fighting, and in server the rules are not being enforced or even cared about, even by the person who suggested this.

Consider the bathhouse idea scrapped once again.

Psyche, cool it, or you're looking at a ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bath-House   Bath-House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bath-House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2