Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Empty
PostSubject: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Only cool kids allowed.

Last edited by Kallistia on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Then nobody is allowed on the server. afro
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Press is jealous

SERVER'S CLOSED afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:59 am

yah, me and Nar r usually the two on there. I personally figure activity will kick up once Pat gets back. Which reminds me, don't suppose we could fix the servers constant crashes before we do have any real traffic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:20 am

what about me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:24 am

I'll be on when my computer is fixed, which should be by the end of the month, tops. We'll see - and yeah, fix those crashes, most people are pushed away by the idea of a crashing server.

Oh, and Ness - All you do is PRP in the Guard-house - How two kids can sneak into the guardhouse to snuggle, without any interruption is beyond me, but it's sad. Maybe you should get Reager to actually RP with other people, besides you - So you can get your little cyber fix, hm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm

I caught them "hanging out" in room 1 of the Inn lastnight. And then after they left, my friend bugged me about
RPing by myself. >_<

Before they left, I was deciding wether or not to bust into their room and drain one or both of them just enough
to make them cry. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
I caught them "hanging out" in room 1 of the Inn lastnight. And then after they left, my friend bugged me about
RPing by myself. >_<

Before they left, I was deciding wether or not to bust into their room and drain one or both of them just enough
to make them cry. Twisted Evil
Lol, you go guy girl.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 pm

I won't be on much until that damn crashing is fixed. It's annoying, and probably the main reason no one else is ever on. They're all sick of reloading their game a dozen times just to RP.

Oh, and report PRP to me if I'm in-serv. I can cook up something special. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:33 pm

I'm not exactly sure about this, but I believe Kam fixed the crashing. (because I'm not getting the player resizer
error anymore)
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
I'm not exactly sure about this, but I believe Kam fixed the crashing. (because I'm not getting the player resizer
error anymore)

I don't know if those two are related, but it might be worth a try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 pm

WHY DO YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET ON?
Only cool kids, gtfoooo.
And I'm the only cool kid here.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Oh, big surprise. I say why I'm not on the server and Narran deletes my post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Oh, big surprise. I say why I'm not on the server and Narran deletes my post.
Ok listen, I don't want to have to put up with you right now, I did with phear that because nobody was on, and nobody really seemed to care. Can you stop rubbing it all over my face all the time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:00 pm

I'm sure post removal was justified, based on what your previous posts have been like.

More importantly. The resizer error appears to be fixed, and speculation was the server crashes was due to flooding by said error...if so, that means the server is all better Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Quote :
I'm sure post removal was justified, based on what your previous posts have been like.

Says the admin that plays favorites.

Perhaps, instead of sitting on your ass. It'd have been best to confront the problem, both on Psyche, and Narran's end instead of ignoring it? Perhaps, it'd be safe to say, you should DO YOUR JOB. For once. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEN. When ADMINS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. The rest of us can peacefully play, and RP like we came here to do. Because eventually, we're just going to leave - it's not like we have to stay here, and I know I can say for more then just myself, that the drama, and bullshit excuses, and what-not are straining this tie to the community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

whatever bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.   Okay, -DON'T- go on the server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, -DON'T- go on the server.
Page 1 of 1