Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vincent Dadoni

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Vincent Dadoni Giant_02_by_muratsuyur

Race: Human/Giant
Birthplace: Grogka
Skills:
Fist fighting and melee - 8/10, that's all he did to get food and fend off people for a good while.
Strength - 7/10 in human form.
Agility - 5/10.
Perception - 6/10, kind of oblivious of his surroundings at times.
Sword dueling - 3/10, he didn't really get a lot of training with it in the first place and hasn't wielded one in years.

Biography: Short version: Vin is generally a good guy. But he's annoying. He has good intentions, but at times he can be a bit brazen and egotistical. Gets lost in freak blizzard storm somehow, waking up as a 50 foot tall giant in another land.

Prelude.
Son, grandson, great grandson, and great great grandson of a blacksmith, it was almost 100 percent sure that Vin would follow suite. He did, officially becoming a blacksmith after being his father's apprentice for years. He came to reach the age of 18, where he had to leave to another town where no blacksmith was occupied in. He lived a good life, being the only blacksmith in the small village. One night, there was a terrible blizzard outside, you could barely see 10 feet ahead of you in the thick snow, and Vin was at the local tavern, chewing on some beef. He looked out the small paned window and thought about his place in the market. There was a sword he needed to finish by tommorow and he had spent the whole day finishing up others. He made a decision, he figured he could navigate through the thick snow, and find a few landmarks to guide his way there. He left the table, pushing the tavern's door open and trudging out through the snow.

He began by taking a left, moving over to the right side of the snow covered, dirt road. He took a right, just barely halfway to the market. But he was freezing, all he had was his leather skin vest, thin wool sleeved shirt, boots, and pants. He closed his eyes for a moment, and opened them. The wall to his right had dissapeared, he side stepped, expecting to the silhouette of the wall. He didn't. He turned around in all directions, starting to panic. He called out for a villager. No answer, just the biting wind. He wandered for hours, going left, right, up, down.

"I was just in the street, how I am.."

He fell over from exhaustion..

The next morning he stirred a little, before he came to his senses and shot up. "Gotta make a swor--.." He looked around, no snow. He felt a small head ache coming on, closing his eyes and holding his temples. "Ugh, great, got myself lost.. but now that's just one less customer to the business.." He sighed, opening his eyes again. He saw something he didn't see before, a small sapling, right next to him. He stared at it for a moment, flicking the top of it with a finger. It shook lightly. He looked up a forest of small trees, on average up to his neck. "Hmmm.." He stood up slowly, puzzled, standing up next to a tree. He stood on his tiptoes, the forest went on for a while. He rubbed his chin, reaching to pinch himself in the arm. He commanded himself to wake up, and nothing happened. Turning around completely. There was a brown pathway it seemed, but it was pretty narrow, on the other edge of the pathway, another thick forest. He saw something move in the shadows, leaning over and squinting, it looked near to a squirrel. When he focused on it, he could of sworn it was a bear. It looked up at him and turned, on all fours, lumbering into forest clumsily, like a bear would. His head spun as he tried to deduce the sudden turn of events. He sat down and thought, learning against a tree..

Vin found a tribe of giants in the mountains of the deep wilderness, and thought living with them would be the best for a while, until he found out they ate and enslaved humans. Being the second largest of the tribe, and the newcomer at that, he was expected to prove himself in hunting. But, he did. He took up as many humans as he could, before any other giants could snatch them up. Some even complained to the Chieftain at how he would take a whole quarter of a town for himself. The chieftain only laughed and replied,"He's our best next to Gizor, he needs more."

But the truth was, Vin kept them in his large hut in daytime, and released them at night. Once releasing them, he'd go off and eat animals. He'd always come back, and say he went on his own to go find extra food. But he didn't just stop there, he snuck into other huts, releasing the "food" and slaves back to their towns or close to them. Many of them were grateful, the small villages deemed him as the "Great Liberator", who for unknown reasons let back his supposed food into their homes.

But one night he was caught releasing his rival's food, Gizor. Gizor was the biggest of the tribe, just by a few feet from Vin. He stood in the doorway of his hut, staring at Vincent. He never liked him, he was the smartest of the tribe besides the Chieftain and his daughter who was also the leader of the hunts, Isabella. He was fixated on keeping his hair shorter and out of his eyes and shaving with makeshift tools in the summer. He talked like a common human, his accent was common, he might as well BE a human, which is why Gizor despised him. He took a deep breath and spoke in his deep Anglo-accent "Vincent.. what are you doin' with mah li'els, boy?" Vin stood stock still, glancing down at the cage full of people. "I'm hungry Gizor, and you got most of 'em. Lay off." Gizor advanced offensively, jabbing a finger in his chest. "Listen to me, boy, I've been in this tribe mah whole life, and you come 'ere and.." He bobbed his head, a deep frown going over his unshaven face. "You don't take ordahs unless it's from da Chief 'imself, you steal everyone's food, I know da Chief don't believe it, but we all knows it. And I know, dat you're gonna drop dat cage, and walk out now, or I'll take you down, boy." Vin flicked his eyes down at the cage again, setting it down slowly. "You know, this is all a big misunderstanding, I'm just gonna go now." Gizor kept his glare,"This ain't over, boy, I'm talkin' with da chieftain tommorow." Vin walked out through the hut. Gizor turned his head, smiling and bending over to the cage. "Das right, li'els, you still belong to me." He stepped over the cage and lied down on his mat of straw and hay. He turned over to grab a li'el to snack on before he went to sleep, but the cage was gone. He looked up and his hut's flaps we're parted. He let out a deep yell,"VINNNCEENNNTT."

Vin ran with the cage, setting it down behind his hut and opening it, going up to the front. Gizor flung the flaps of his hut open, stomping out of it. He turned his head around the camp angrily, his eyes glaring across the shadows through his thick hair. Vin stayed in the dark, and Gizor turned off to the chieftain's hut. Vin shifted farther to the outskirts of the camp, as a troup of giants stormed his hut, and came back out angrily. " 'E's gone out to eat 'um out in da forest 'e is!" Gizor took a step in the center of the group, saying angrily "Awright, boys, this is mah hunt, da chief say's I get to kill 'um, and you all get to watch, come on you lot!" They ran off into the woods, searching for Vin.

Vin sat in the dark for a while, wrapping his hand around a tree and thinking. He thought about all of his colleague's nature. If he took out the leader, he'd probably cause some kind of civil war that would make them divert themselves from the humans, less atleast. He couldn't stay here, so he needed to help the humans with one last deed. He looked around for anyone near, and uprooted the tree with a short bit of pulling, almost knocking him off his feet. He crept up to the chieftain's tent, and listened for anything. There was some mumbling, he figured he could take them with his makeshift bat. He stormed into the hut, holding the tree to the right for a good swing. The chieftain looked up, his face in shock "Vincen--?!" He swung the tree against his temple, and the chief fell over in his chair, blood dripping from his nose. He slammed the tree down on his head when he fell, looking up at who he was talking to. It was Isabella, her face in complete shock, jaw alack. She came to her senses and pointed at him,"M-MURDERER, TRAITOR."

Gizor and the boys were searching for Vin all through the deep forest, when they heard Isabella's screams. Gizor nodded his head back to camp, and they all started running. Vin looked at the body, then at her, she charged at him in rage, and swung the bat at her suddenly, hitting her in the arm. She fell over, gripping her arm. He dropped the tree and ran like a madman through the forests. Gizor's hunting group was coming back, and they arrived as soon as he ducked himself under the treeline and ran off in a crouched position. They looked around, going to the chieftain's hut, they searched around again, but never found Vin...

Vin went on for the next four years in solitude, figuring all giants hostile and brutish, although there were a few exceptions he met along the way..

His journeys soon brought him in the Surnan woods..

Alignment: Neutral Good
Favored Enemy: Enemies of Surna.
Favored Weapon: Anything he can lob at his enemies, or his fists.
Deity: Tyr/Tempus.
Current Task:
Found place to be accepted - Check.
Get in Imperial Guard - Check.
Survive "Call to Duty" quest - Checkaroo.
Protect and provide for Persephone - Ongoing until she kills him or someone breaks the hypnotic spell her necklace has on him (too late for that now).
Protect Surna/Friends - Ongoing.

Inventory.
Leather tunic and pants.
Ring - Can change his size from 45 feet to six foot seven.
Money - 13,000

Last edited by Blitz on Mon May 24, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:56 pm

I like the idea of a character, olden's never really had a giant character, well I think rossii had one, whatever. >.>
Blitz is a pretty good RPer, he's not really from olden though.
The blizzard part of the bio is a little strange, could maybe be changed a bit?
I guess this could make a really good character, so long as you don't abuse it.
Otherwise, I don't have many objections.
(Maybe make him a little shorter, dunno..)
Back to top Go down

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:22 pm

I like this one. Former council member says YES.

No but, really, watch yourself if this gets approved. There's more than a few glory-hunting dickheads around Surna looking to kill giants.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:27 pm

I don't see why they'd want to do that but okay, thanks for the support and advice. Also, ruta already approved of it in my app thread for the character, so, Mad.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:24 pm

updated a tad.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:07 pm

gambit found me a good picture, albeit kind of present time-y
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:38 pm

how do make youtube into a cool little bar to make char thread look neater?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:09 pm

You use [flash] tags and alter the URL.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

becomes

[flash(250,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/46PXaJxzuDE[/flash]

The result:

Adding autoplay is easy:

Code:
[flash(250,25)]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE&autoplay=0[/flash]

PS: Youtube tags automatically create [flash] tags. Just change the numbers in parentheses. They are width and height, respectively.
Back to top Go down

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 pm

NO. FUCKING. AUTOPLAY. I had my speakers up all the way for something, god-damn.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:58 pm

updated, 22k gold cane given by Kain sold for 15k to some random magic guy
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:35 am

updated contacts, added bit about how I'm being put in a trance by shebitch mcdeadlytits Persephone ):
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Quote :
Persephone Kronis
Seduced and tranced into loving her, mostly with the help of her Avarace necklace.

That fiend! >:O stick it in her pooper, Vince. Then, CHANGE BACK. Show her who's bossssss. If she realy loves you, she will accept you for who you are. And, if not, well, it'll be too late for her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:16 pm

put specific skills in, don't know why I never did that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vincent Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Dadoni   Vincent Dadoni Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent Dadoni
Page 1 of 1