Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[SORT OF WIP] Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[SORT OF WIP] Application. Empty
PostSubject: [SORT OF WIP] Application.   [SORT OF WIP] Application. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 pm

[OOC] Name: Narran
[OOC] SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10976457
[OOC] Reason: I would like to join The Talibarian Guard because- I have never, on a long-term basis, been in a faction before, and I've always wanted to join this one, but I've never really had the skill in RP to do it until now, And I've noticed how this faction is quite underpopulated, so I sorta figured this was my chance to join it.
----

[IC] Full Name: Adria Sonia D'Amore
[IC] Gender: Female
[IC] Age: 23

[IC] Why do you wish to join: Throughout my life, I have seen much Crime, and Injustice, some of which.. my doing. I had no other choice, if you would kindly read further into my application, you will see why. I wish to join the Talibarian Guard simply for the reason most others join, to serve my beautiful country, is there truly any further explanation needed?

[IC] What can you bring us: I promise to protect Talibar and it's citizens using strictly orthodox methods, never exiting the boundaries of justice, no matter the circumstances, as there is nearly always a lawful solution to problems, if there isn't, one is just not thinking hard enough.
----How do you plan to do so: Self-Explanatory, is it not?

[IC] What previous experience have you: Some experience in combat, I am not as skilled as others, simply because I chose other things than fighting. I am willing to follow most orders given to me by my superiors (I will explain this in greater detail below.) And most importantly, I will always be ready to serve Surna and it's people, no matter what.

[IC] Have you broken any laws: Yes.
----If yes, please state: Robbery, and armed robbery. I am not proud of my past, and it will haunt me in my dreams forever. I did what I did because what was left of my family was living in poverty, we had no other source of income, I could not bear to watch them starve and die, I just couldn't, and if it meant I had to steal, then so be it.

[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors: No and Yes.
----If no, why not: I will not follow orders that violate the guard's code of conduct, or any orders that violate any talibarian laws, regardless of what position of power they have over me. The guard is here to protect and serve, not the opposite.

[IC] Health conditions: I grew up quite sickly, the air on Paws, the island I grew up on, being.. less than favorable, the change in scenery has certainly done my health well, but I am noticeably more frail than others. This, I cannot help.

[SORT OF WIP] Application. 316up1k

Last edited by Narran on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

[SORT OF WIP] Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SORT OF WIP] Application.   [SORT OF WIP] Application. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Accept this badboy.
Back to top Go down

[SORT OF WIP] Application.
Page 1 of 1