Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:21 am

Before I start this app: Pat, Ruta wants you to give the guard (and factions in general) their own forum section instead of keeping them hidden in lore. Have a separate factions section in lore for faction-lore, only. Yeah. K, movin on.

[OOC] Name: Atrum/Kain
[OOC] SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9740353
[OOC] Reason: I would like to join The Talibarian Guard because- I heard they were understaffed, and I want to give my character something to do. Who knows, I might even enjoy it.
----
[IC] Full Name: Kain Redwell
[IC] Gender: Male
[IC] Age: 29 26 23

[IC] Why do you wish to join: I feel like I've bothered the guard too much, and that with the lower number of guards, Surna could use another helping hand. I also feel that Surna's guard needs better relations among the town and its visitors, and I'd like to try and make that happen.

[IC] What can you bring us: A lot. Well, I kick ass am a capable fighter, and I have several years of experience in dealing with conventional and unconventional weaponry. I have faced a wide range of opponents. I also have some medicinal and clerical abilities, if they are ever needed. Beyond that, I feel I can bring a more diplomatic image to the guard and perhaps gain some of the population's cooperation.
----How do you plan to do so: Patrolling and associating with citizens often, negotiating before resorting to force, maintaining guard facilities and encouraging a more respectful environment between my peers and our citizens.

[IC] What previous experience have you: Well, if you've ever seen that crazy guy with the black, shiny cloak, that would be me. I was raised into the profession of demon hunting and stuck with it for roughly four years before accepting work as a warden for a large-scale prison complex. In my time as a warden, I managed several large, unhappy inmates and maintained the facilities with diligence. Often times, to get them to do what I want, a little talking and convincing was required. I have retired from this line of work, but I feel my experience with those criminals will carry over to the role of a guard.
[IC] Have you broken any laws: Plenty. Unfortunately, I have committed some crimes.
----If yes, please state: I have had some disagreements with guards, and certain scuffles which resulted in property damage. I have payed and seen to the repair of this damage, however.
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors: Yes and no.
----If no, why not: I'd prefer to hand out orders if my given orders aren't strategically optimal. I find that most orders are only effective the moment they're made, and past that, the situation changes to the point where someone is better off following their logic and instincts.
[IC] Health conditions: Aging disorder None

Last edited by Kain on Thu May 06, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Accepted, but I wanna do some inserv IC stuff before we make it all official.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1