Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:22 pm

**A few blood marks are on the border of the paper, splattered slightly over a few letters*
[OOC] Name: Reager (AKA: Chocolate Muffin)
[OOC] SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9849064
[OOC] Reason: I would like to join The Talibarian Guard because- I wish to be offered a faction set roleplay for my character, giving me a diffrent aspect.
----
[IC] Full Name: Niphsus Ralcourt
[IC] Gender: Male
[IC] Age: 25

[IC] Why do you wish to join: I wish to take upon myself a job I formerly had in another city. I'd like to take up the duty of protecting those I have been told to protect.

[IC] What can you bring us: Reinforcemence on defense.
----How do you plan to do so: Taking upon myself to use my shield to carry out such actions. Holding up against selected targets using my equipment.
[IC] What previous experience have you: As I have stated earlier, In my previous city I had taken upon myself the posistion of a guard.
[IC] Have you broken any laws: None.
----If yes, please state:
[IC] Are you able to follow any orders given by superiors: Yes I am willing to be obdient.
----If no, why not:
[IC] Health conditions: None.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:40 am

Just curious asto why you'd want two of your chars in the guard, mind clearin' that up?
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:09 am

Why would you have blood on the app.

Surely that suggests you're some kind of psychopathic murderer?
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:14 am

That too is a valid point. Thorn gave him the application sheet and stepped out of the office for like, five minutes. What'd he manage to do in that time?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:16 am

I bet he had a duel with himself to pass the time, and it got a liiiiittle crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:40 am

I bet it's Marcus from Kain brutally breaking his ribcage and puncturing his lung.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:26 am

No, he had some weird elven lady rip off a huge line of skin from half is forearm down to his wrist. He never got it well wrapped so it would have bleed on the edges while he wrote.

And the reason I am applying for this character is cause X is stupid and will probabally lose his job within the next week, and I just wanted a simple guard.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:24 pm

I'll accept this once X gets the boot, cause we should be keeping this to a limit of one guard per user for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Mackalian wrote:
I bet it's Marcus from Kain brutally breaking his ribcage and puncturing his lung.

All I did was toss a light punch Sad Marcus did the rest on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1