Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominion Rules

Go down 
+6
Krug
Jack
Zaku350
Munroe
Scalene
Gambit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Dominion Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Blitz wrote:
can't we have a small detailed fleet with the capital ship that can't be reinforced in battle?
it seems kind of illogical to have empires posing JUST their capital ships against each other, and limiting posts makes it kind of boring, can't we do a steam chat instead of a two post per day bullshit that will take 2 weeks to finish.

Explain the steam chat, I was thinking about it and it may be fun. I would like Mun's opinion on aiding ships to your capital ship.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, in my opinion, bringing ships designed to transport troops along seems reasonable. But honestly, the flagship should be able to support an incursion force on its own - fighters attached to the ship plus the ship itself.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Okay, idea.

When someone has , lets say, a cruiser with them, they give it a set number of hitpoints like.. Lets say 20

The person uses an attack, bleh bleh and uses roll to inflict damage.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:45 am

Kruggly wrote:
Noise wrote:
It's Phry. Hi Phry.

I've already got a race of my own cooking. Blitz will hate me.

Noise as in LiF Noise?

ye
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:08 pm

what about a specific hitpoint ratio for shields and hull?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Blitz wrote:
what about a specific hitpoint ratio for shields and hull?

Hull is the hitpoints. Shield could possibly be some sort of immunity for X number of posts
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Gambit wrote:
The rules to your empire! These will make it fair for your empire, and others, to play!

8. Technology
In Dominion, whoever is the most advanced and tactically sound wins. New technology is gained via events and your roleplay. For an example, if you are a rail gun using race and want to move up, some how gain that technology. Theft, capture, trade, maybe espionage or scientifically modifying technology you've found.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Gambit wrote:
The rules to your empire! These will make it fair for your empire, and others, to play!

9. Retrogaming
It is important you try and not retrogame technology. Come to the table with basic technology and not just "POOF BITCHES I GOT DEM TECHNOLOGIES". This way it keeps it fair.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:59 pm

POST RULE GUYS

PLEASE FOLLOW IT

ONE PER DAY
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Gambit wrote:
6. Two Posts Per Day
When in a group environment (Multiple empires in one thread), you can only post two posts per day before having to wait a day to start again. It allows everyone to remain on the same page. If It is only one person at an event, they can go as fast as they like with the person running the event.

To add to that, if everyone finishes posting, everyone keeps going.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Part B. added

Quote :
8. Technology
A.

In Dominion, whoever is the most advanced and tactically sound wins. New technology is gained via events and your roleplay. For an example, if you are a rail gun using race and want to move up, some how gain that technology. Theft, capture, trade, maybe espionage or scientifically modifying technology you've found.
-You can research things by making a semi-informative news report then waiting about a real life week to get it. This does not apply to ship upgrades only things used liked soldiers, aircraft, etc.

B.

In the new 50 year advancement, people who had empires before it's posting in the news section are allowed to upgrade ships and units. All others who join in and begin roleplay start out with original, low tech and must upgrade it one way or another. That may be by war, trade, or alliances as always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Rules   Dominion Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominion Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2