Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journal of Piotr Cyran - Entry's One and Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

The Journal of Piotr Cyran - Entry's One and Two Empty
PostSubject: The Journal of Piotr Cyran - Entry's One and Two   The Journal of Piotr Cyran - Entry's One and Two Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Entry One

Hello! This is the journal of Piotr Cyran, If you happen to be holding or reading this book it must mean that I have passed into the next world! Or have just misplaced it, but regardless this book will contain all of my studys within my travels as will my adventure when I will be leaving this tiny cottage I call home. In what direction I being my travel? I do not know.

But before I start my research I would like to give a brief overveiw on myself as it may give insight on why I have desided to become a reseacher of the known land. I am Piotr Cyran, a human born individual from Tomek Cyran, and Margolzata Cyran. From the start of my exsistance I have not traveled too far off the area surrounding this cottage. My father and mother had taught me the basics of survival in the wilderness but were unable to feed my knowledge of the outside lands. The following years, my parents had both sucumbed to a sickness that I do not know of, but had granted me leave once they had both passed. So here I am now fixing what little I have, and preparing for my departure with four goals set in mind.

1) To expand my knowledge of anything I can find.
2) Graph the geography and map any area I pass.
3) Make contact with outside life as I have not ever seen other people inless it was in a book.
4) Find True Love

Entry Two

It has been a couple days travel into my trek and I am now in a tavern with several humans and elf. Questioning the citizens of this town I have discovered it to be named "Surna", which is located in the western half of the continent "Talibar". Individuals met in this tavern include...

Cole - Local Gunsmith (Look below for more information about "Guns")
Naria Aoki - Magical Being, Apperance of a Human. (Look below for "Being made of Magic")
Leonard Havana - Man looking for exotic plant, (Look below for "Vegitation")
Elf Girl? (Name Unknown) - Kept Sharpening Teeth, Possible Vampire (Look below for Vampire/Werewolves)

Topics that I have started to research are "Guns", "Being Made of Magic". "Rare Vegitation", and finnally "Mythic Creatures".

1) Guns
A device first created by gnomes, then utilized and improved upon by the Occitanians. Traditional guns use a form of propellant to fire a projectile down a barrel. Gnomish weapons used quickly heated water to launch a volley with steam. Occitanians discovered a simpler means Gunpowder, an exploding powder.

2) Being Made of Magic
She called herself Naria Aoki (Who lives down the street from the tavern). A obvious and noticable change in eye color and hair color, unknown causes but she claimed it was "just a kind of allergy she got this season, that breaks of her magic balance". She also claimed to have desended from a rabbit. Also another claim made was that fire changes her properties and personality.

3) Vegitation
Was unable to perform survey of surronding vegitation of this land. Only information that I was able to uncover was a rare plant named "Lapis La'remorse". Will continue looking for such a plant, though I do not know its propertys or how it looks.

4) Vampires/WereWolves
Cole, the nice gentlemen informed me that there were these creature in the land. I have no knowledge of these things other then they are a force to be feared and kept away from.

Last edited by Piotr1993 on Sat May 01, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

The Journal of Piotr Cyran - Entry's One and Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Piotr Cyran - Entry's One and Two   The Journal of Piotr Cyran - Entry's One and Two Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:14 pm

werewolves*
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

The Journal of Piotr Cyran - Entry's One and Two
Page 1 of 1