Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kain Redwell - School Application

Go down 
+9
Fuzzy Wolfy
Zaku350
LawnJesus
PuPeT-KaI
Psycheandromida
B3SERK
Vinnie
Munroe
Kain
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Kain Redwell - School Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Redwell - School Application   Kain Redwell - School Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:55 am

Basically, everyone made 15-19 year olds and it just escalated into a massive ragefest because people were all acting "cool" and cocky against eachother, and then some of the newly created children characters started cybering with eachother.

And to be honest? It was really boring, because there wasn't really anything you could do but sit there and listen to someone preach about something you already know out of character, and you will never have any use of in-character.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Kain Redwell - School Application   Kain Redwell - School Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Hurr, it's not gonna be an everyday thing. Feel free to not join in if it so displeases you.

Y'know what, fuck it. You people take too long and worry over dumb things.

*** Kain approves himself.

You can be the judge of how it goes after it actually gets going.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Kain Redwell - School Application   Kain Redwell - School Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Did he just approve himself?

I DEMAND A NERF.

Also it doesn't displease me. I'm just worried it'll turn out as the last one did. And the last one caused alot of hostilities to arise between members. But yeah, if you can pull it off, I commend you for pulling all the kids off the street and forming a new hub for roleplay.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Kain Redwell - School Application   Kain Redwell - School Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm now inspired to apply for a character when I make one, wait a day, then say "I APPROVE MYSELF".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kain Redwell - School Application   Kain Redwell - School Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kain Redwell - School Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2