Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simon Welles

Go down 
+5
PuPeT-KaI
B3SERK
Gambit
Fuzzy Wolfy
Reanimated
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 am

Simon Welles Adrian-brody

Race:Human
Birthplace:Imperia
Skill:
Medical Profession:
| | | | |
His knowledge on "new age medicine and techniques" are honed to mainly human anatomy but he does know a few other races anatomy being: Orcs, Drows, Elf's, and very basic knowledge of the DragonBorn's

Short Sword:
| | | | |
He knows veary basic manuvers and proably could only hold off a attack

Magic *healing magic*:
| | | | |
He does not know any healing magic, since he has not been as gifted with magic as others have and just relys on his skills with a scalple and medical knowledge

Equipment:
1 Well made Satchel
X2 Roll's of bandeging
X2 Roll's of Gauze
X3 scalpel's (each shall be dissinfected after each operation)
X4 Small Packets of sulpher powder
X2 Tweezers
X1 Spool of thread used for sewing
X5 Sewing needles
Short sword
white under shirt
black vest
black coat
well made shoes
white socks
black pants

Biography:
Simon grew up as the son of a wealthy physician in Imperia, his father treated everyone from a poor commoner to a high ranking guardsmen. Being raised in this setting did help and provoke Simon's good nature and knowledge. He first began helping his father as a simple courier getting the supplies he needed like bandaging and what not. But as time went on he began to grow more and more important in his fathers work. By the age of 19 he knew so much and could have started his own business but for the sake of his father who was growing older and abit more well clumsy. At the age of 23 his father had to retire due to his arthritis in his fingers, Since he father retired he took over the family business and worked they’re for another good 5 years before finally announcing to his father and mother that he would be leaving Imperia to help others that need his help more then the people of Imperia. He set out to neighboring towns and battle fields helping out the people and well some creatures that he can. Now he’s made it to Surna and is going to see if he could possibly open a business they’re since most of the time on the battle fields they would just shun him for not being apart of it and not wanting the outside help.

Alignment:Lawful Neutral: He is willing to help nearly anyone that he comes into contact with, but if they have done something wrong and he feels that what the gaurd may do to him is just he wont help them

Favored Enemy:None he dosent fight to much and if he had to he wouldent really have a favoured enemy

Favored Weapon:None Really being a Doctor he mainly uses a scalple

Deity:Oghma

Current Task:
Open a Clinic in Surna: In progress still possibly needs to talk to the govoner about that
Help the people of Surna with his clinic: Agian still needs to talk to the govoner before he can get to work on it
( i have been doing medical rp for a good two years on TRP)

Last edited by Reanimated on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

I approve.

Need more doctors around Surna.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 am

If you're going to make a doctor character please spell "scalpel" correctly.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:32 am

I have to agree, this is a very good idea for a character, Surna does need more doctors.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 am

My god. I love that actor. He isfucking hottttttttt.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Btw gambit i made this when i was very tired so sorry for spelling it wrong.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Could an admin please look at this please? Reanimated really wants to rp this char.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 pm

I approve, but one mistake. Where it has all of his stuff, it says he has a white undershirt, a black vest, a black coat, and alot of medical-y stuff.

...Where are his pants? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Razz well maybe he dosent ha- i mean UPDATED, also Beserk.
Reanimated really wants to rp this char.
That just sounds silly, i mean yes i would want him to be accepted now but im not gona pull my hair out if it dosent happen
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 pm

You want to rp this char, who said anything about hair pulling? Oh yea, you did, derp.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Yes I did What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
I approve, but one mistake. Where it has all of his stuff, it says he has a white undershirt, a black vest, a black coat, and alot of medical-y stuff.

...Where are his pants? Shocked

That's so small I don't know why you'd care.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega
Race: Human

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Can I see an example of your medical RP? Let's go with...

How would you treat a Clockwork bolt embedded almost entirely in a person's arm.
A dagger slashing someone's radial atery, causing significant blood loss.
A person who was blasted off a rooftop with air magic, causing them to fall. They could have internal injuries.
And a someone who has burns to the upper half of his body, varying between first and third degree.

No offense, but TRP's medical RP is not good. If I was going to approve this character, I need to know you know how to medical RP.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Yea, the only real medical person that was really good was, milk, he would pretty much do everything by the book.
A dagger slashing someone's radial atery, causing significant blood loss, lets give this one a try or should i try all?
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Try all of them, just list what you'd do.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 pm

How would you treat a Clockwork bolt embedded almost entirely in a person's arm.
Is a clock work bolt like a bolt that spins, or just a reglar kind?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Reanimated wrote:
Is a clock work bolt like a bolt that spins, or just a reglar kind?

Read the thread in the lore section boy.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/weapons-f33/clockwork-bolt-t2525.htm
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Aw Sad boy, thats just rude, RIGHT LETS SEE HERE.

Well first off you would want to get some high grade alchol preferibly 100% so as not to infect the wound, then preferibly cut the tail off the bolt CAREFULLY so as not to wiggle it around, then take your scalple and cut around the bolt, till you reach the barbs and the head, if it has hit bone make sure not to move the arm to much, take the bone fragmets out useing some tweezers, one you get to the bars and the head of the bolt yo would want to carefully agian cut around it to loosen it up so it can be pulled out, once out takes a cloth dissenfect the wound, now to seal it eaither you could cauterize or sew, cauterizeing would be more painful but has the added effect of killing most germs and bacteria on it, fewing has less pain but dosent have that added effect be it small mind you since you already dissenfected it, once done with that put bandegeing over it then some gauze to hold it thyre, if it went threw, then you cut off the end and and the tip, pull it out then do it like the other part starting at the sewing or cauterzation.

A dagger slashing someone's radial atery, causing significant blood loss:
First take out two *crile* forceps, close the two ends of the cut artery with them and then places the two ends together *supose to put the forceps just abit above where they where cut* and use the a light falme to cauterize them together once done if done properly then once you take off foreceps it shouldent come apart. then treat it as stated like the first's

A person who was blasted off a rooftop with air magic, causing them to fall. They could have internal injuries.
Sorry but i never really did any truama like this, but ill give it a try.
First off at the scene do not move them till you have fully noted on whats wrong aka broken bones etc. from thyre i would think you would VEARY carfully move the said person to the operating room, once thyre you treat the broken bones, useing splints or another method in wich i dont think you could do in olden, aka the cast method as for anything else idk, sorry.

And a someone who has burns to the upper half of his body, varying between first and third degree.:
Agian i delt with "plasma" burns so i really dont know a whole lot of burns, im mainly better with cuts and gun shots, but i will read up on blunt trauman and how to treat burns if needed.

Well thats pretty much what i know, i mean i have been on like a 5 month break form it but hey if i did it wrong then i guess im not cut out for it

study
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Quote :
scalple

DUDE Even after I told you you did it again

Quote :

Well first off you would want to get some high grade alchol preferibly 100% so as not to infect the wound, then preferibly cut the tail off the bolt CAREFULLY so as not to wiggle it around, then take your scalple and cut around the bolt, till you reach the barbs and the head, if it has hit bone make sure not to move the arm to much, take the bone fragmets out useing some tweezers, one you get to the bars and the head of the bolt yo would want to carefully agian cut around it to loosen it up so it can be pulled out, once out takes a cloth dissenfect the wound, now to seal it eaither you could cauterize or sew, cauterizeing would be more painful but has the added effect of killing most germs and bacteria on it, fewing has less pain but dosent have that added effect be it small mind you since you already dissenfected it, once done with that put bandegeing over it then some gauze to hold it thyre, if it went threw, then you cut off the end and and the tip, pull it out then do it like the other part starting at the sewing or cauterzation.

Germs were not known in medieval times
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:21 pm

You seem to know what you're doing.

Accept.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Gambit wrote:
Germs were not known in medieval times

That didn't stop the Vitamantia from making a cure to the plague, apparently...

I think it's safe to say germs are generally understood, at least on a basic level, by doctors in Olden. For example, through simple observation you can conclude that leaving an open wound untreated in say, a jungle, will get it infected much faster than in a desert.

Anyways, accepted, but work on your spelling. As Olden's Official Unofficial Grammar Nazi, I am displeased.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:35 am

Wait.

What would you use to stitch/cauterize/disinfect?
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:19 am

Also, burns are pretty straightforward, remove clothing, cold water, disinfectant, some type of anti-burn cream (Forgot what is used in modern times) and bandages.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Scalene wrote:
Wait.

What would you use to stitch/cauterize/disinfect?

Dude that isn't even important. He could say so many things.

He got a needle and thread maybe, heated an iron rod over a candle, maybe poured Everclear over a wound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simon Welles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Welles   Simon Welles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon Welles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next