Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serrim- North District

Go down 
+2
Reanimated
Psycheandromida
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Serrim- North District - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:47 pm

** Simon Slumps over from the ammount of shit he's carying
" hey big guy...you want some stuff to carry i will let you sell it if you want. "
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:49 pm

***Trish looks down at the downed cleric and bursts out laughing.

"Maybe you want to just dump some stuff? Why are you even carrying all that?"
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:50 pm

** Benjamin looks at him with an angry look and speaks loud "I am no pack mule
and you make suitable target for me' axe"

The rage dissipates from Benjamin and his stats are returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 pm

** He chuckles
" What can i say im over prepaired "
** he begins to take some of his stuff out, he removes 100 feet of rope 20lb 2 days worth of fire wood 40lb Current weight 106lb

* i used a arrow wich was a pound *
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 pm

why do you have a 10 x 10 canvas, a shovel, a candle, an ink vial with pen, sealing wax, and a signet ring?

writing alot of letters out in the wild, are we?
and what would a cleric need digging for?

***Trish looks at the barbarian. "So, I suppose I haven't proved myself yet? What with the 3 goblins I killed and the single you killed?"
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm

** The barbarian grunts and speaks "We'll see, you have proven yourself worth at stealing my kills..."

He has a serious look on his face and seems serious, as always.

Last edited by Graley on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:13 pm

***Trish scoffs in a happy manner. "You snooze you lose."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Well canvas weighs a whole 1lb and why not it could be used for plenty of things and as for that stuff well the candal could be used for my lantern and the the shovel is for digging i mean its like you think a cleric is just there for heals and he does nothing else i mean really now o and the letter stuff maybe i make letter and send them to people * i got a spell later on that can instantly send a letter to someone.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 pm

** John stays seated, and calmly states "You all done randomly killing people and fighting each other over your amount of kills? I have a tomb to excavate, and a mummy in my way.".
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 pm

// What's with you and that tomb, it'll be our doom...

Last edited by Graley on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 pm

why in the name of my balls would you write a letter in the middle of the wilderness, and if you write it in town you could just walk over to the store and buy the stuff for a few gold

and the candle for the lantern i can understand, even though the lantern itself's useless when you have TORCHES

and the shovel, fine, i'll give you that, but do note that it's like 1 meter and wouldn't fit in your pack, so you'd have to find some other way to carry it around

Quote :
its like you think a cleric is just there for heals

that's what the hell they are for, there's like no other healing class out there

***Trish looks to John. "Well, for a wizard, you don't seem very smart. If that mummy killed one of you already it's not going to have qualms over killing the rest of you. And really, the undead are the last thing you want to go picking fights with."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:22 pm

** he gets up and looks to John
" I do kind of agree with him on this one... "
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 pm

** "The undead have weaknesses, I know this, and, we wounded it, and, we might have killed it the first time if two of the people in our group spent most of the fight staring with their thumbs up their asses, also, I don't see any better opportunities present, you give me a better one, and I'll be obsessive about that instead."
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Quote :
Roll(1d100)+0:
38,+0
Total:38

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Hey Mack i have a lantern to eaither
A use when my torchs run out, aka the wood is to charred or the pitch on it is useless
B If where in a cave i could leave it behind so if we have taken some weird route we would know that we are going the right way

As for my shovel well from most pics of people that are like wilderness explorers theres a thing on the side of a pack that holds the shovel its mearly a few straps of leather or cloth to hold it in place simple as that

As for wrighting a letter i would only do it in the wilderness and say if we are in trouble aka starveing stranded etc. i could send a letter to a near bye town with where we MIGHT be so we atleast have a chance of being found

Last edited by Reanimated on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

hey reanimated:

OKAY COOL I DON'T CARE I WAS JUST COMMENTING STOP GETTING SO DEFENSIVE SHIT CHRIST NOW HE'S ROLLING ON SECRET SHIT BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH BEING STUPID FUCK

*** Trish looks at the bar with a smirk, then looks back up to John. "As I said, for a wizard.. You do realise that undead will not be wounded when you get back? The undead do not suffer from any kind of wounds. Only a direct killing blow will kill it. And I doubt any of you could deal out such a thing."
*** She looks around at the party, then to the barbarian.
"No offense meant, of course."
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Quote :
Roll(1d100)+0:
99,+0
Total:99

Never mind this.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 pm

" Wait you mean smacking it in the head a few times wont kill it...wow that sucks "
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Benjamin speaks in a irritated manner "I won't go to the cursed tomb and that's it, if you want to go and die, go ahead"

He goes towards the dead goblins and searches for any gold on them.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 pm

*** Trish looks at Simon. "Did you really expect that? Think about it for a second. UN-dead. They have already died once. You won't kill it by just cracking a few bones."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:35 pm

" Hey you never know smashing its head with a mace might kill it but hey what do i know i guess... "
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:35 pm

"Yea, they are tough, but that doesn't mean they won't die under a rain of blows.".
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:38 pm

** "Your magic did wondrous work on killin' it. You must have hurt it a lot. It barely killed one of us with probably no effort..."
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Benny finds two gold coins and a crude religious idol (1lbs).

Quote :
Roll(1d100)+0:
15,+0
Total:15

Ignore that.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 pm

*** Trish lets out a chuckle as she stands up, and walks over to the window, looking back at John. "Trust me. I once saw one of those things take on 5 well-trained and well-armed soldiers. They won't die by a cleric trying to shoot it with a crossbow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serrim- North District
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next