Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serrim- North District

Go down 
+2
Reanimated
Psycheandromida
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Serrim- North District - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:02 pm

"You going to ansure me?"
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 pm

*** The leather-clad woman shrugs, still smirking.

"Are you sure he was not like that when he came over here?"
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:04 pm

The blond nods.

"I don't see any difference."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:04 pm

" Well i dont remmber him babbling like that till he came over here now tell me what did you do? "
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 pm

** Benjamin looks to the talking pair and walks to them. He sets himself behind Simon and speaks with an impatient tone.

"Could you hurry up, I'd like to be busy with something then sittin' here and gossipin'."
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Make a will save, Simon.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Code:
Roll(1d20)+4:
18,+4
Total:22
Smile lol shit it should 24 *my will save is +6 not 4 but i accidently thought it was 4*
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm

The blond woman shrugs again, then points at Simon and announces; "Unholy Blight".

Simon is launched backwards by a sudden blast of grey, greasy miasma that surrounds him and disappears. He is dealt 3 damage and is sickened for one entire minute. The time between this event and Zaku's curse has been about 30 seconds, so both characters will recover in one minute.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 pm

** Simon gets launched backwards as he flys back he yells out the best he could
" SSSSHHHHIIIITTT!! "
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:15 pm

** Whilst they speak, Zaku's babbling slowly comes to a halt, before he begins to wobble, until-- his head lands on the table with a thud, his ears twitching once, before he passes out - sleeping, with a quiet murmurr, and whimper of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:17 pm

** Benjamin sighs and grabs his axe firmly. He speaks in a rough, loud tone.
"Would you mind not sappin' my friends with your witchery. They could prove useful for me in the future. It would also be great if you didn't sap me..."
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:21 pm

*** The girl next to the blonde one just stares in awe as Simon is launched across the room.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:21 pm

** Lands near the goblins
" S-son of a bi-bitch..."
** He slowly gets up and looks back to the table
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:25 pm

** "That's how you deal with people who talk too much? ........... I like it".
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:27 pm

" Hardy f-fucking har... "
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:31 pm

** simon hobbles over to the table
" You know t-that wasent all to nice...i mean r-really now, we could have talked it over but n-no...
Hey big man you want to hurt someone? "
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 pm

(Scratch before edit, didn't see the new post)

** Benjamin grunts and speaks "I'd like to hurt a lot of people, maybe even you..."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

** He looks to him
" Right, screw it im getting tired of this shit... "
** he walks back to the bar and sits down
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 am

** John sits down on one of the stools, facing away from the bar "Seriously, lets get some other people together and go back to that place, and kick that thing's ass."
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 am

** Benjamin sits down on his stool and speaks "We'll not survive that abomination. We've lost one man to it and we won't go there and lose another..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 am

*** Arra clumsily darts into the bar, taking a seat at the counter, ordering some very cheap ale.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:18 am

** He looks to John
" I agree with the big man it killed one of us i doubt we could kill it i mean it proably has a weapon now..."
** He then looks to Arra with a strange look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:42 am

*** Raising a brow at what Simon said, she puts her drink aside a moment, "D..-Died? What in the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 pm

*** The girl at the northwestern table wakes up the sleeping male fighter sitting at her table. (Not zaku). And motions at Zaku and begins telling the fighter something, all the while smiling, very entertained by Zaku's debacle.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 pm

*** The fighter nods slowly and gets up, dragging Zaku up to the second floor of the inn where the rooms are. The Armoured blond woman gets up aswell, pats the other girl on the shoulder and follows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- North District   Serrim- North District - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serrim- North District
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next