Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lower City Reputation - Kale West

Go down 
+2
B3SERK
Piotr1993
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Lower City Reputation - Kale West Empty
PostSubject: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Backstory:

Kale escaped into Surna to seek refuge from his previous masters. As the search for him expands deeper into the city, so does Kale try to sink deeper into the city himself. In doing so he has spent many nights sleeping and living within the lower districts of Surna, also refered to as the slums. During his time here he has been able to set up a web of contacts and information brokers mostly through the beggars, children and even the cats of the slums to aid him in keeping hidden. These individuals have usually been paid in meager amounts of Coin for their services as Ears and Eyes for his cause.

Technical stuff:

Here is a quick explanation on how this stuff will work. And I would like to say that these things will only be in effect when he is in the lower district of Surna.

The Network of Information: He will be able to know if someone is looking for him or following him.

Why you should approve this:

Kale has been in the city for some time now and has earned somewhat of a reputation in the lower citys, plus I have a paranoid guardsmen after my ass all the time, need ways of avoiding him.

EDIT - Scraped Bandit Idea

Last edited by Piotr1993 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:44 am

It's funny, because John isn't even after you anymore, was just doing it for a while cause he got bored.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 am

You zink lowly bandits and beggar children will save you from ze might of ze Occitanian bounty hunter?

Du Dummkopf, es gibt kein Entrinnen.

Okay, but in all seriousness. Where are these "slums" of Surna? I thought Surna was just a town. Towns aren't big enough to support slums and "lower districts". A town IS a district.
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:56 am

Mackalian wrote:
You zink lowly bandits and beggar children will save you from ze might of ze Occitanian bounty hunter?

Dont hurt me Lower City Reputation - Kale West 722660

Mackalian wrote:
Du Dummkopf, es gibt kein Entrinnen.

There is always an escape comrade. The might of the red army will be at my back- Wait wrong universe.

Mackalian wrote:
Okay, but in all seriousness. Where are these "slums" of Surna? I thought Surna was just a town. Towns aren't big enough to support slums and "lower districts". A town IS a district.

Surna is a town? I thought it was a City. Sorry my bad, well I guess if anything that means the "network" would be spread out more and not as reliable.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 am

Well, to be honest with you I've never liked these "if something goes bad I get to call in OOC-IC reinforcements". And by OOC-IC I mean roleplayed characters that're not visible and are all played by the same player. Such as when Ruta used to call in invisible guards to do everything.

It's a bit overpowered, since there's no telling how you use them. Even if they're shit at combat, you could just go "okay, so three bandits come up behind you and one of them hits you over the head with a club, the other stabs you in the back with a sword, and the other cuts your legs off with an axe."

Even if you say you won't do it, there's still a factor if it being a possibility, and that's enough to make me want to decline.
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:10 am

Good enough reasoning with me. Ill scrap the bandit idea but I would like to keep the network idea inless there is a problem with that too?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:18 am

Well, it'd be bollocks to have to go "OKAY KALE I'M COMING FOR YOU" in OOC every time and you just run off and hide.

but that's just me
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 am

The information network wouldnt be that fast, Im saying if like someone has been following/looking for me for like an IC day, Im sure some "informants" would tell me.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:24 am

Oh. Well then I don't have a problem with it, because if I find you you're going to know I want to break your legs and then drag you back to your captors for some gold.
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 am

Piotr1993 wrote:
Dont hurt me Lower City Reputation - Kale West 722660
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 am

And I will probably just watch, and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Information network is cool with me. Piotr's always getting into trouble. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:53 pm

talk about necroposting, Kain

cue zayl

Lower City Reputation - Kale West Zayl
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 am

massive necro
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Whoa. I could've sworn this was recently updated.

Derp.

Must have confused this with another thread, sorry.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Kale doesn't exactly seem to the type to have a communication network in a city he just ran off to :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower City Reputation - Kale West   Lower City Reputation - Kale West Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lower City Reputation - Kale West
Page 1 of 1