Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshposh5

Character sheet
Name: Larek Finstone
Race: Human

Quick Question  Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question    Quick Question  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Say I already am A applyed novice earth mage, do I need to apply to further increase my spell count? EX: Say all I can do is toss rocks, can I ICly learn a new spell suck as a spell to create a wall of earth? (NOTE: The spell created would still be at Novice level.)
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Quick Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question    Quick Question  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Short answer.
Yes.
Long answer.
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Quick Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question    Quick Question  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Don't forget to actually roleplay learning that spell, than detail your spell (it's effect, its side-effects (if any) its cool-down, and any other info that might be important.)
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Quick Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question    Quick Question  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Yes, unless you've been here so long that spell progression alongside character progression for your character is expected by members, Increases in skill must be applied for, and they have to make sense.

It's not going to get approved if you say "I met a master wizard", you have to be trained by a real character, unless he had the very rare intelligent skill of learning spells through scrolls, and even then, you have to have a scroll.

It sounds needlessly complicated, but the short answer is; it isn't, really. There used to be a no application required policy for this community, and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

Quick Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question    Quick Question  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Most characters develop through roleplay anyway, you might figure something you like better while playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question    Quick Question  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Question
Page 1 of 1