Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The three words that conquered death (commentary)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

The three words that conquered death (commentary) Empty
PostSubject: The three words that conquered death (commentary)   The three words that conquered death (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 pm

I love it, but here's how it would go if this were DnD
... I'm dying...

I can feel myself ending...

My vision fades back slowly, everything is a blur, colors and shapes moving uncontrollably... Below me is nothing but red... I can taste it in my mouth, the iron tasting liquid that is my blood. I try to spit it out, but I am breathless. My vision slowly returns to normal as my body wheezes for air through my collapsed lungs. I tilt my head up, the view of the sky is blocked by a large figured, dressed in metal, wielding a large sword. His face masked by his polished helmet, but his eyes are still visible.

He sheaths his weapon before kneeling next to my dying self. I feel that my days of thievery are at an end, but his company is something I am grateful for during my last moments. He places a hand on my shoulder and speaks in a calm voice which resonates out of his helmet. Whether this is due to my slowly fading mind, I hear it echo endlessly. The man that has brought me to justice is comforting me as my father did a long, long time ago.

I turn myself over, feeling pain throb in every of my joints. I look up at the knight, reaching up to remove my bandana from over my mouth to speak...

My words are faint as I offer my final words, repenting of my ways to appease the gods and my superior.

The knight simply listens before replying as well...

I hear his words echo through my mind;

"HURRAH, I GET SOLO EXP!"
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: The three words that conquered death (commentary)   The three words that conquered death (commentary) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 pm

SOLO EXP.

Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: The three words that conquered death (commentary)   The three words that conquered death (commentary) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 am

SOLO EXP IS BEST EXP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The three words that conquered death (commentary)   The three words that conquered death (commentary) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The three words that conquered death (commentary)
Page 1 of 1