Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page? Empty
PostSubject: Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page?   Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 pm

I keep seeing it and wanting to use it. Is it cursed or something or is it really popular whenever i'm asleep or something?
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page?   Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 pm

I just noticed it.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page?   Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

i used to use it
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page?   Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:51 pm

I only use it when Steam is down or for some other reason I can't communicate through steam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page?   Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't anyone ever use the 'chat' thing at the bottom of the main page?
Page 1 of 1