Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

40k interesting thing

Go down 
+11
Pat
Rutabega
Psycheandromida
PuPeT-KaI
Krug
Munroe
Reanimated
Blitz
B3SERK
Sharq
Phry
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

40k interesting thing Empty
PostSubject: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 pm

is anyone else having multiple orgasms?
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm

You sir are late, but this video is still awesome.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Yea, I'm going to pre-order that, because I've been waiting for it, for a few years now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:57 pm

I'm wondering how the combat is going to pan out before I even consider it.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm going to see how they make up for DURR HURR TYRANIDS, CHAOS, ORKZ, UNITE.

TOGETHER WE ARE, CAPTAIN PLAANNNEEETTTT.

Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Hey its world of warhammer, but in all honestly, not that epic looking, now this...this is epic

Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 pm

OH GEE ANOTHER GAME FRESH OFF THE CALL OF DUTY CLONING FIELD.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Why must everyone go for mwf blow on that...imo i think this looks better cause it has better graphics and it dosent look like the develpoers spent the whole time working on the multiplayer.

O and come on you got to admit it...its epic.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Reanimated wrote:
Hey its world of warhammer, but in all honestly, not that epic looking, now this...this is epic

40k interesting thing Ed_imgSNN2552B_435_334918a

Blitz wrote:
OH GEE ANOTHER GAME FRESH OFF THE CALL OF DUTY CLONING FIELD.

Medal of Honor came before Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Yea, but call of duty did modern warfare first

medal of honor are dirty, dirty copiers

Oyea, linkin park is gay
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm

I had trust in MoH to complete the final chapter of WW2 shooters, in that it'd wrap up the whole genre with a game orientated on the side of the Germans - and you wouldn't play a Nazi, but someone in the army to pay the bills or whatever. It'd be a great experience in that you fight from the opposite side with a group of rememberable characters and see all the very tastefully done aspects that such a game would entail.

Sadly, they went and ruined it by putting it in modern day- also known as, the most bland and boring warfare known to man.
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 pm

The Medal of Honor beta was terrible. Honestly, it's like they're trying to be like MW2.

Quote :

Yea, but call of duty did modern warfare first

What about Battlefield 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Sadly, they went and ruined it by putting it in modern day- also known as, the most bland and boring warfare known to man.
War isn't supposed to be entertaining, period.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

xeno586 wrote:

Second this, but I only second it towards wars based off real life, or like real life.
Not zombie wars.

I'm fine wit dat, broo.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 am

xeno586 wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

That's the point of hardcore games. To play experiences that you can't (or shouldn't) experience in real life.

Otherwise Half Life 2 wouldn't be fun because it's theme is the enslavement of all humanity. Jedi Knight wouldn't be classic because you duel Jerec and his Dark Jedi companions, and Ski Free wouldn't be amusing because a snow monster eats you.

On a more ontopic note, I hold deep resentment towards Warhammer 40k for many reasons which I won't rant about, but I personally am willing to try Warhammer; Space Marines, as I found the E3 demo to the eye-catching, despite the reps barely admitting any information about the game, and at most they verified Space Marines would be in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
xeno586 wrote:
Kruggly wrote:

That's the point of hardcore games. To play experiences that you can't (or shouldn't) experience in real life.

Otherwise Half Life 2 wouldn't be fun because it's theme is the enslavement of all humanity. Jedi Knight wouldn't be classic because you duel Jerec and his Dark Jedi companions, and Ski Free wouldn't be amusing because a snow monster eats you.

On a more ontopic note, I hold deep resentment towards Warhammer 40k for many reasons which I won't rant about, but I personally am willing to try Warhammer; Space Marines, as I found the E3 demo to the eye-catching, despite the reps barely admitting any information about the game, and at most they verified Space Marines would be in the game.
I meant actual war. It's not meant to entertain teenage boys with a thirst for violence, at least not usually. :/
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:12 am

Warhammer40k can suck it, Starcraft universe is where it's at.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:19 am

Both of those can go to hell. Mass Effect universe all the way.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Col Awesome

Col Awesome

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 am

40k > Every other universe

Also am looking foward to this game, Will most likely get it. Oh shit this is my first post in like, Months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:57 am

You need to look at it from a better point of view as each universe offers it's own unique take.

SC MMO is unlikely, if they scrapped the original StarCraft: GHOST rpg, what is to say that they'd do it with StarCraft?

40K MMO is just following in the footsteps of it's counterpart, the original Warhammer Online. Apparently Warhammer Online was shit, hopefully this isn't.

ME3 may have multiplayer aspects as bio is/has recently recruited multiplayer coders with the job description of converting a single player product into a multiplayer one.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:56 am

Rutabega wrote:

Did you know when making Starcraft 1, Blizzard's intentions were to make a Warhammer RTS, without the consent of Gamesworkshop? They got sued, and had to change the name and some of the units - but were allowed similair stories. Razz

So, Starcraft is based off of Warhammer.

What the Hydralisk tries to be;

40k interesting thing 40k-tyranid-ravener

Also; Starcraft Ghost wasn't an RPG, it was an FPS. I thought.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 am

Kruggly wrote:
I had trust in MoH to complete the final chapter of WW2 shooters, in that it'd wrap up the whole genre with a game orientated on the side of the Germans - and you wouldn't play a Nazi, but someone in the army to pay the bills or whatever. It'd be a great experience in that you fight from the opposite side with a group of rememberable characters and see all the very tastefully done aspects that such a game would entail.

WW1 is the most bland and boring warfare known to man

also 40k> anything
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Munroe wrote:

Medal of Honor came before Call of Duty.

munroe.

watch the E3 coverage for multiplayer for MoH.

then go play MW2.

you will then question which game is which.

and on warhammer;

there will never really be any good and satisfying games for warhammer 40k, because gamesworkshop are a bunch of jews who make sub-par games to sell at 60 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Rutabega wrote:

Did you know when making Starcraft 1, Blizzard's intentions were to make a Warhammer RTS, without the consent of Gamesworkshop? They got sued, and had to change the name and some of the units - but were allowed similair stories. Razz

So, Starcraft is based off of Warhammer.

What the Hydralisk tries to be;

40k interesting thing 40k-tyranid-ravener

Also; Starcraft Ghost wasn't an RPG, it was an FPS. I thought.

This was exactly going to be my point. Blizzard should have fucked off and stuck to their Warcraft series, but no, they had to continue on with their stolen concept.

40k will always be superior to Starcraft, as Starcraft is what 40k is based on. Also the Starcraft lore is a stain on the floor of the freaking mansion of 40k lore. The universe is HUGE.

Quote :
there will never really be any good and satisfying games for warhammer 40k, because gamesworkshop are a bunch of jews who make sub-par games to sell at 60 dollars.

Idk what DoW I you played. DoW II and it's expantion were both pretty enjoyable. The only downside would be their pricetag, (which can be ignored if you get the THQ pack) and it's Game for Windows live multiplayer system. Games for Windows live is absolute shit. It has ruined the game for like a 1/4 of the people who bought it. You can't even play the campaign without making a live profile. Unless of course you -somehow- figure out you can make an offline profile, which i might add the game never tells you you can do, and then play with that. No achievements or anything.

But -atleast- the GFWL system wasn't as retarded as for Red Faction Guerilla. If you didn't have a live account, and you used an offline account, you couldn't fucking save the game. what. horseshit.

but yeah, this thread is 40k based. get out with your MoH(mw2) shit.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:23 pm

40k interesting thing Black_templar_chaplain_by_LordHannu

Time to re-rail this thread

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40k interesting thing   40k interesting thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

40k interesting thing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next