Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New To-Do list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:47 pm

-Work on the Cakescript, which Kain and Munroe probably have down.

-Lore issues with Gambit's Teleportation, Sida lore by Jack, and Kain owes me a revision for the Planes of Existence lore.

-Fix Zaku being impossible to ban. I'm not saying I or anyone else needs to ban him, but knowing Zaku, he probably white-knighted Narran in to getting a special forum rank.

-Get on with the fucking plot.

-Find some way to get new members.

Anything else to add?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
-Get on with the fucking plot.

You got it. This week I'm going to work hard towards advancing the plot, with or without Ruta's event.
Back to top Go down

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
but knowing Zaku, he probably white-knighted Narran in to getting a special forum rank.
Gee, thanks. That was just un-called for towards the both of us.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 pm

I've been waitin' to do the bloody plot but the event coordinators are never fucking there.
Back to top Go down

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Rutabega wrote:
I've been waitin' to do the bloody plot but the event coordinators are never fucking there.
Find some more reliable coordinators?
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 am

Well, good stuff is good. The Game Panel is back up, and I've taken the liberty of removing Kam's account. Due to a change in script staff (>.>) I've changed rcon to "vindicators". Anyone that needs rcon, make note, it is now "vindicators" and not "numbers."

As for events... we may have to compromise and just take what's given to us, Root, not wait for coordinators. Flexibility > Rigidness for events.

Uh, Zaku should be bannable. o.O Only Ruta and Pat have the power to change his rank, right? Even so, I think the only ranks he'd get are for his forum rp's, so he can mod for those sections.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 pm

That's weird, I was banning Gambit and Phry for a day because they were bickering and rule 2 is be excellent to each other, but Phry isn't bannable to me.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 pm

He's probably a mod in forum rp. If a member is part of any group then you can't ban them. I checked, Zaku has mod over Mass Effect RP section which means you can't ban him until he's taken off of that group.

Edit: Phry's also mod on pixel wars and warhammer pages, makes him unbannable until removed too.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Well, it's not like they need to be banned, and i very highly doubt they'll need a ban soon or in the future, so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:13 am

Even still, that's what is going on when you can't ban someone, just go into group administration and remove them from their group.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:05 pm

So, lol, Kam went and deleted animations.lua, explaining why it was broken. I'll temporarily restore it for now, but I'm gonna try using Eshira's method (i.e. just it use base animations.) If it looks too ugly, I'll figure something else out.

Also: For security reasons, the main account's password has been changed. You won't be able to get on the gpanel or ftp with nefarious on the main. Please use your own accounts, though if for some reason you need the main one, just PM me.

If you don't know your acc and pass info, or have lost it, PM me and I'll reset it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New To-Do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To-Do list   New To-Do list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New To-Do list
Page 1 of 1