Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of Overpowered characters

Go down 
+3
Koliup
GeoWulf
Pat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

List of Overpowered characters Empty
PostSubject: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Now, this isn't going to be exactly used for much, but rather to get a general opinion, and to get it out there

In your mind, which are the Overpowered characters?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Kain,
Thorn,
Naiko,
Faynah,

All the ones I know.
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Anyone who can kick your ass before you belch out your second attack/insult/whatever you did to piss them off before hand.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Need a list, koliup; that';s the general definition, but I want people's opinions
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Jesus Christ you responded fast.
Uhh...
I'm thinking..
Phobia...
Phobia is over powered..
But seriously, Geo covered em all..
I'm gonna pop a thread to talk about mithril ETC.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Koliup wrote:
Jesus Christ you responded fast.
Uhh...
I'm thinking..
Phobia...
Phobia is over powered..
But seriously, Geo covered em all..
I'm gonna pop a thread to talk about mithril ETC.

Phobia is gone lol... Well.. Kinda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Definitely Naiko and Thorn. I can't think of anyone else, maybe Agito - she's pretty damn powered up.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Need more lists people, I want everyone's opinion in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:37 pm

GeoWulf wrote:
Kain,
Thorn,
Naiko,
Faynah,

All the ones I know.
What Geowulf said.
Excepte Naiko and Faynah..
(Never seen Faynah, and Never RP fought Naiko)
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Phobia was an event char, that died, and is now back, and will die soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:50 pm

I can -not- believe none of those little buggers posted "Richard" yet...

Which either means they haven't seen this thread, or are finally backing off. STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU FUCKERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:04 am

Richard Crimson wrote:
I can -not- believe none of those little buggers posted "Richard" yet...

Which either means they haven't seen this thread, or are finally backing off. STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU FUCKERS!!!

Thnx for reminding me

Richard-Little boy who knows how to use fire magic, earth magic, water magic and can summon golemns and diamond armor D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:27 am

Don't forget Richard as well can detect supposedly auras from his third eye if I remember correctly from one of his RP's
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 am

I think steve's a Pritty adverage Character right?

He has been here a long time btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 am

Donixs wrote:
Thnx for reminding me
Richard-Little boy who knows how to use fire magic, earth magic, water magic and can summon golemns and diamond armor D:

He can only summon minor golems. (the one where they were two 8 foot tall golems was bad RP that has been corrected)

And he never had diamond armor. The diamond sword that Kard gave him, he discarded. (along with his steel plate armor, which Kard made for him)

Although I am thinking of getting him a marble warhammer, if it's actually decided that he finds a marble deposit to make it from. (but the problem is, right now he's just following Limna around, cause she doesn't want him getting into trouble. (so she's keeping a close eye on him))
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 am

Rarely someone ever fights me. And Now Naiko is dying because of the spellplague.
So, she's not more OP'd.
And I'm going to PK her because of that.
EDIT:
Naiko's bigass flaw was being completely attached to energy, without it, she dies.
That's why I need to drain energy while I attack, and well... The spellplague is pretty much.. meh....
List of Overpowered characters 82141781
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Donixs wrote:
Thnx for reminding me

He can only summon minor golems. (the one where they were two 8 foot tall golems was bad RP that has been corrected)

And he never had diamond armor. The diamond sword that Kard gave him, he discarded. (along with his steel plate armor, which Kard made for him)

Although I am thinking of getting him a marble warhammer, if it's actually decided that he finds a marble deposit to make it from. (but the problem is, right now he's just following Limna around, cause she doesn't want him getting into trouble. (so she's keeping a close eye on him))

You know I love you
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Um.

It doesn't totally deprive energy.. It just cuts off a lot of abilities to use it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:41 am

To come to think of it *Stares at Gahvin*
Any chance it feels like I think Gahvin is rather overpowered since he can-
See in the dark with his "Night Vision"
Have great senstive abilities to find anyone he wants.
Is a on quote from what he said
"9,000 Pounds of muscles"
To where I guess he can resist water and just move around wihout being slow.
Also very friggen fast considering Varmithas couldn't even lay a touch on him in a small warehouse room only time he did was because of lightning. Also yea so meh can also withstand lightning armor when trying to impale me.

It's possibly just me so IDK watever I just think Gahvin is OP from my side of the view then again *Shrugs* Maybe he's not.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:58 am

If he said he was 9,000 pounds of muscles, he was probably joking. I'm 10,000 pounds myself, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Overpowered characters   List of Overpowered characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Overpowered characters
Page 1 of 1