Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Children Characters - Period

Go down 
+2
kamaitama
Donixs
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

No Children Characters - Period Empty
PostSubject: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:13 pm

What don't you people get.

I'm in no position of authority, but it's about time we start enforcing fuckin' rules. Seriously.

I'm pissed off at the fact that we have battle-kiddies running around.

We've been letting retarded shit pass by the application system, like nothing. I mean, you approved two long-dicked warrior races, and hordes of butt-fucking children.

ADMINS START ENFORCING RULES. DO YOUR JOB. PLEASE.

That being said, Kitero, Sunny, Lynn, and half the kids running around shouldn't exist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 pm

I don't see that rule anywhere on here.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/server-and-community-information-f22/the-rules-key-to-a-great-rp-experience-t69.htm

I was never told of that rule, and I've made 2 child characters, and I'm sure people have made more.

We didn't know, and it's stupid that our character's still got accepted, when -nobody- told us about that in the first place. The only person that told me was you, after I made my character.

And what's not normal about my character? He's a kid, that's normal. Unless about 60% of the world aren't normal in that sense. He reads books, and he sucks at any combat.

Last edited by Ness Tea on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Are you shitting me? Look at your god damn thread. I'm fuckin' screaming about how "NO CHILD CHARACTERS"
And you just prance on by, not caring.

And this rule was put into effect before you even joined the community Ness, and we've told you countless of times. AND YOU KNOW NOW. So what the fuck is your problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Alright the rule was put into effect before I joined. I was never told about that rule.

Yes, you posted that in my character's thread. It was already accepted by Narran, and the admins after it accepted it as well. I still already made my character after you -preached- NO MAOR CHILDZ.

My problem is that I don't want my character to be deleted, do to somebody not saying that I couldn't make one, BEFORE I made him. You were preaching it, but nobody else was, so I continued advancing my character.

Last edited by Ness Tea on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm

-Unnecessary, deleted. You're on the road to a suspension, you know.-

Last edited by Uberman7788 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Are you shitting me? Look at your god damn thread. I'm fuckin' screaming about how "NO CHILD CHARACTERS"
And you just prance on by, not caring.

And this rule was put into effect before you even joined the community Ness, and we've told you countless of times. AND YOU KNOW NOW. So what the fuck is your problem?

Please, do me a favor, re-read this. And then reply.

You obvliously don't understand what I'm saying.

YOU KNOW THE RULE NOW, YET YOU CONTINUE TO BREAK IT.
Lets be honest, the only reason you have a god dman kid is to cyber.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE I THOUGHT HE WAS A NERD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:24 pm

What makes you think I made him to cyber? Were you in my head when I made it? You haven't even role played with him atleast once.

How can I continue to break this rule, when I've only made -one- child character, and it was before you started preaching it. I haven't made more, and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:26 pm

It was before-- I've been preaching this damn rule before you were apart of our community. You're just a newfgt, to put it bluntly. I'm sorry.

Just make a normal god damn character. YOu can butt-fuck everyone you want-- and honestly.

If we want our community to have a little bit a decency. It doesn't look good from the other end when people see us, and hear about how your kids a stickin' up eachothers poopers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
And what's not normal about my character? He's a kid, that's normal. Unless about 60% of the world aren't normal in that sense. He reads books, and he sucks at any combat.

Me and Rossii already erased any SFRP we did, so I haven't butt fucked anybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Oh, but you have an entire community against you.

So now you're just trying to deny the truth-- good thing I saved the logs about me getting told about it. You crafty fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Denying the truth? I'm just saying me and Rossii erased all our SFRP. And if your too idiotic to understand what it means, we never met each other ICly. Go ahead, show the logs to everybody, I don't care. What's that going to prove? Hey look, they cybered. Yay? The whole community already knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Yeah, but the goverment doesn't. And they'll sure love to nab up two pedophiles.

And I know Rossii doesn't want his personal info leaked out.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
If we want our community to have a little bit a decency. It doesn't look good from the other end when people see us, and hear about how your kids a stickin' up eachothers poopers.

We never had decency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Alrighty, go ahead. Try me. I doubt you know where I live or my phone number.

Lotus Master: [OOC]: No, there are no -new- child chars, without permission

I think 3-4 accepts from admins means Kitero got permission, and same thing goes to the other child characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Zaku350 wrote:

I think it Srsly Doesn't Matter, As Long As We Don't Have 50 ACTUAL Kid Characters, Acting Like Adults, We Should Be O.K.
Kids Should'nt Be Like, Awesome Sword Fighter, or Pro's With Magick, Because Children Are Weaker, No Matter How Much You Think About It. Adults Can Kill Children More Easily Than The Opposite Way Around, But It's Possible For Them To Hit An Adult A Couple Of Times, And Escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:49 pm

OrangeApple wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:

I think it Srsly Doesn't Matter, As Long As We Don't Have 50 ACTUAL Kid Characters, Acting Like Adults, We Should Be O.K.
Kids Should'nt Be Like, Awesome Sword Fighter, or Pro's With Magick, Because Children Are Weaker, No Matter How Much You Think About It. Adults Can Kill Children More Easily Than The Opposite Way Around, But It's Possible For Them To Hit An Adult A Couple Of Times, And Escape.

But they are, and they fuck like rabbits. THat's the problem.

And that's why we can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:51 pm

And What Do You Mean By 'We Can't Have Nice Things.'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Fucking hell. Forget about that Role Play. It only happened once, and we ERASED it. It never happened ICly. Grow up, and get over that. So far, that's the only thing you have against me.

Besides that, how about we allow the current child character's to roam freely, and then put the rule in action. When I made Kitero, I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT. I shouldn't be punished for something I didn't know.

Zaku350 wrote:
It was before-- I've been preaching this damn rule before you were apart of our community. You're just a newfgt, to put it bluntly. I'm sorry.
Alright, I'm a newfgt, but your an old faggot. I wasn't there when you were preaching it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:10 pm

I STILL AM PREACHING IT.

You fucktard.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:13 pm

I agree with Zaku, no more kids. Ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
Besides that, how about we allow the current child character's to roam freely, and then put the rule in action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Or not, and go back and fix the mistake we made.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Or not, and go back and fix the mistake we made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Gather all children, slit their throats, throw them in the river, and then the world will be exactly like oblivion.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Uberman7788 wrote:
Gather all children, slit their throats, throw them in the river, and then the world will be exactly like oblivion.

Maybe you were trying to be funny, but this is actually a good point.

Having child characters add variety not found anywhere else, it's actually something original you don't see at all in GMod. And let's face it, kids actually add alot of emotional roleplay that is hard to do with adults.

It's as simple as this, people, instead of yelling at eachother, let's get to the middle point, I propose adding a set of rules specific for child characters.

1) A child character is every character that is or looks less than 13. Excused are races that age faster, as long as they don't still look like kids if their ages are under 13.

2) Child characters cannot apply for any abilities. I propose adding something in the lore, as to show that magic only manifests upon maturity, or entrance of which.

3) Anyone found using it's child char, or trying to get a child character for anything regarding rule 8, of sexual acts and talk, is to be banned.

4) Child characters are optional, they cannot be your main character.

5) IC Law: Parentless children are to stay on a foster home, unless adopted.

I think that's enough as to regulate them and keep them in check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Children Characters - Period   No Children Characters - Period Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Children Characters - Period
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next