Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reager's Poses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:11 pm

So I was bored and decided to go and pose a few things. Found it a bit fun and decided to make a few more poses. I wouldn't consider them good at all, still working with editing blood and muzzle effects. Sadly they aren't that good. At the same time I had huge difficulty with the finger posing. I also tried doing a field depth in photoshop for both the top and bottom image but I didn't like them too well, I'd prefer the in game simple field depth control.

Last Stand
Reager's Poses 2ec3cro
Reager's Poses 2eygd55
Infection Swarm
Reager's Poses 14y0ju9

Some people I have already shown this to and they gave me suggestions and criticism. Feel free to post your own suggestions, criticism, or comments about any of the poses. Just don't be brutal.

Last edited by Commander Cuddly Muffin on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Yay for cool poses.
Back to top Go down

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Yeah, for some reason I would pull the butt of the shotgun far back under the pit of both the terrorist and the Aperture Haztech person and their other hand couldn't reach the pump.

Also thanks Thoro.

Also, please give suggestions for a new pose I could probably do if you want. Something to test me with because I ran out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 am

they're quite good, although they're really small.

might be a good idea to use the ingame depth of field things under the post processing tab, though. Super DOF looks really nice if you focus it correctly.

also, it might be a good idea to use some models other than CSS ones. the ragdolls are all really stiff and difficult to pose with at times, and the guns are really ugly, there's plenty of better looking ones around on gmod.org.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:34 am

not as bad as i might have first suspected
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:51 pm

The Deagle in the "Last Stand" isn't posed correctly because it looks crooked. And the second one terrorists and the orange guy in the last look like they're floating.

My C&C.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 pm

The white terrorist's arm needs to be bent slightly, you don't really pick stuff up with straight arms.
Back to top Go down
Monkeyfisker

Monkeyfisker

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 pm

The zombie flying apart in the last picture looks unnatural. Like he got shot with a cartoon shotgun or something.
Back to top Go down

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Gambit wrote:
The Deagle in the "Last Stand" isn't posed correctly because it looks crooked. And the second one terrorists and the orange guy in the last look like they're floating.

My C&C.

Yeah, it was hard to pose at that location for the haztech because the rocks weren't solid, so basically he was floating though I tried to mask it.

Also, for some reason the bones were really stiff when I tried to pose the CSS models, making it a lot more difficult to get them into the right position I wanted them to be in. I'll keep trying though. :(
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Get better ones. the CSS models are pretty shit and stiff for posing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reager's Poses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reager's Poses   Reager's Poses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reager's Poses
Page 1 of 1