Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more

Go down 
+4
Gambit
Psycheandromida
ViralHatred
Kali
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Empty
PostSubject: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm

This is about the same sort of quality of the stuff i last posted here, back in 2010.

I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Boythisbestbelessshit
It took me fucking FOREVER to finish and i was just throwing editing techniques at the wall and hoping they stuck, it still looks bad.

Here's some of my newer stuff, in no real order of age now it's 2012 and i don't suck as much:

There's some severe fluctuations in quality + style since some of these are moderately old.
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more De_nightfever0003
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Cs_classified0001
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Hentai_exclamationmarks
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Nt_isolation_ctg0002_editeded
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Shitgasmic
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Notlame
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Somefaggotsdoingsomeshit
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Brohoodfuckaz
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Meanstreetzofc17
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Rp_spacevoyage_v2b0001
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more E3_c17_010000
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more D3_c17_020001
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Patrollan
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Rp_central17_v3_dsrp0002
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Patrollin
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Gm_flatgrass_night0004
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Wreckage
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Teatimeorwhateverthefuckthatdrinkistime
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Superduperboattimes
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Uplinkshit
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Gm_construct0039
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Prizonz_unfinished
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Goldenshowersarehot
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Homos
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Woauhuguhgh
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Hugetools
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Goldeneye
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Gm_construct0021

And this lot are sort of a set + quite recent.
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Coasoldiers
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Coa52ndarmored_b
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Coa_ruinz
Bonus points to anyone familiar with radiation gaming's old RPs who can guess anything about these pictures.

Last edited by Kali on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 pm

I guess I can't since I know them all.

Welp.

</sadraffledayforviral>
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Fourth from bottom is Hammingworth.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 pm

yes

the three bottom ones are set in a certain RP

look at the environments and the 80s era military equipment

and if you want to be a cheating turd look at the image names
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Got some floating gun syndrome.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 pm

The catwoman headhack one is pretty dang sexy.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Gambit wrote:
Got some floating gun syndrome.

i'm far far too lazy to edit in rifle slings

in video games everyone has gun magnets on their bodies to store weapons so why can't i have them in my sci fi poses
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm

I like the shadows. Something must of happened with a recent update, but now whenever I use dynamic lighting there tends to be grainy shadows, which blows.
Back to top Go down
BooM

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Nice pictures, quality work there.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:52 am

Very much enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:33 am

I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Coa_ruinz

we play fair and we work hard and we're in harmony
hey there hi there ho there you're as welcome as can be.
M-I-C. K-E-Y.
M-O-U-S-E
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 am

blitz please get off the drugs

ok
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 pm

i posted the smaller version of this elsewhere but since this isn't too shit i'll add this
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Medievalbitches

and also i found these in a folder in my dropbox so here since they're good
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Zs_vault_106_v50001
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Homoeroticism
I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Cs_office0017
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more   I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess since i'm here again i can bore you all with my terrible poses some more
Page 1 of 1