Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A heads up regarding my activity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

A heads up regarding my activity. Empty
PostSubject: A heads up regarding my activity.   A heads up regarding my activity. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:11 am

Thursday I moved back into my mom's house because of conflicts between my step mom and I, and my mom's kinda being a hassle on computer placement in the house.

This means it's currently not set up, and I don't know when it will be set up. I'm currently doing this on my phone.

I know I have a role in preparations for the Occitanian attack on Surna, but I don't know if I'll be on in time to do any of that RP.

I really hope to get back on to RP one last time before I head off to boot camp, though.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: A heads up regarding my activity.   A heads up regarding my activity. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 am

Quote :
I know I have a role in preparations for the Occitanian attack on Surna, but I don't know if I'll be on in time to do any of that RP.

this event has been delayed, so if you're lucky you'll make it back before it happens.

anyway, hope it all works out for you press.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: A heads up regarding my activity.   A heads up regarding my activity. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:14 pm

whatever response i was going to make was erased the moment i saw mack's new avatar
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: A heads up regarding my activity.   A heads up regarding my activity. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Kain wrote:
whatever response i was going to make was erased the moment i saw mack's new avatar

YOU MUST FIND YOUR BELLA KAIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heads up regarding my activity.   A heads up regarding my activity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A heads up regarding my activity.
Page 1 of 1