Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.

Go down 
+3
Rutabega
Zaku
LawnJesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Empty
PostSubject: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Alright, y'all. So I've been away doing my thing. Two weeks ago I had gone through a week of nonlethal training. It consisted of various riot control training and nonlethal weapon training. The course concluded with an OC Spray certification. OC Spray = military and law enforcement-grade pepper spray.

This is me after our OC Spray cerification course. After seeing the activity start up again. I figured I'd kinda say "hi" with this lovely photo. One day I might even re-DL Garry's Mod and shit and join ya guys again. I'm tempted.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm

You should come play, seriously. If you ever had issues with Olden in the past, I can say (having had my fair share of issues with the community) that they're just about all gone. Yeah, there's some lingering spite and drama here and there, but it's nothing major. And the community is more then enjoyable to be apart of again.

Also, sexy.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Son you look out of it. Welcome back though, good to have you back amongst the land of the lazy.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:33 am

That picture made me moist.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 am

Yeah, I need to get the games installed, then I can join y'all. I have a little time until March, where I'll be getting deployed (not to Afghanistan). From there it'll be 4 months long.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 am

Fuck you're sexy I want to kiss you now
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 am

I love how the "OC Certification Course" really means "Spray this shit all over your face" course.

Anyways, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Saw topic name, instantly new what was waiting inside.

Yo.
Back to top Go down
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:58 pm

To sum it up: OC is a bitch. Honestly, I would rank it as the most painful experience to date.

But anyways, in the progress of downloading all the games. I got a rifle shoot coming up tomorrow through Thursday morning, so I don't think I'll get on until maybe Friday evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.   So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the renewed activity in the server has prompted me to post this of myself.
Page 1 of 1