Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder* Empty
PostSubject: *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder*   *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Me and Vorn were roleplaying during the down-time of the server, with Zaku and the son of Siphon Stukov, Dyumios. This is what happened:

Quote :
Zaku Daikun takes a drag from his Cigar, as he lowers his Ale, setting it atop the counter, probably flirting with the chick next to him.
Dyumios Stukov Opens the door to the tavern and silently almost glides in
Dyumios Stukov Shuts the door with a loud bang
Zaku Daikun shifts the cigar to the side of his mouth, as he glances back at the door, quirking a brow.
Dyumios Stukov looks around with his red eyes
Dyumios Stukov sees the Kazuth, and stares on in distaste
Dyumios Stukov Exerts a Noticeable Demonic aura from his eyes and from the mark on his hand
Zaku Daikun looks back at the chick, seemingly ignoring Dyumios, flirting with her.
Dyumios Stukov walks silently up to the bar
Zaku Daikun pulls the cigar from his mouth, and rubs it into the counter, before tossing the burnt 'butt' behind him.
Dyumios Stukov Looks down at the Butt of the cigar lying infront of him, he bends over and picks it up
Zaku Daikun: **It smells oddly like cat-nip**
Dyumios Stukov Holds it in his hands, and concentrates at it, It bursts in a dark flame, turning into dust
Zaku Daikun twitches his big fluffy brown ears, glancing behind him at Dyumious again.
Dyumios Stukov walks up to the bar, looking the barmen straight in the eyes, without a word the barmen pours him a drink
Zaku Daikun rolls his eyes, before turning to the chick, whispering something into her ear.
Zaku Daikun: **She giggles, and sits up, leaving**
Zaku Daikun yawns, and swivels on his chair, looking towards Dyumios.
Dyumios Stukov sneers in distaste
Zaku Daikun: So,
Zaku Daikun quirks a brow at Dyumios.
Dyumios Stukov Realises He is talking to him
Dyumios Stukov turns to face him
Zaku Daikun: The 'ell are you doin' in here?
Dyumios Stukov: Are all Kazuth Nosy, They certainly seem like it
Zaku Daikun snarls, showing his sharp feline teeth.
Zaku Daikun: All fags seem to be pissy, now'days.
Dyumios Stukov: I see
Dyumios Stukov Puts his drink down, not liking it, he concentrates on the glass and it shatters, liquid and all
Zaku Daikun taps the counter, the bartender coming over pouring Zaku a drink, as he thanks him with a slight nod, before shifting his attention to Dyumios.
Dyumios Stukov relinquishes concentration and looks at the Kazuth again
Dyumios Stukov: You are very forthcoming Kazuth
Zaku Daikun: Hhrhm..
Zaku Daikun: Yeah, well..
Zaku Daikun: It's my job.
Dyumios Stukov: What a pathetic existence
Dyumios Stukov sneers
Zaku Daikun: You wish you could do what I did.
Dyumios Stukov: I only require 1 to carry on my line
Dyumios Stukov: I do not need hundreds of Heirs
Zaku Daikun shrugs.
Zaku Daikun: Well, I guess that's just you then.
Zaku Daikun: You couldn't do what I do, if you tried.
Zaku Daikun snarls, twitching his ears.
Dyumios Stukov: I am 15 years of age
Dyumios Stukov: Of course not
Zaku Daikun: True,
Zaku Daikun: But, I've been doing this since I was a kid, my friend.
Zaku Daikun yawns, looking back around the bar, at the woman in particular.
Dyumios Stukov sneers again
Dyumios Stukov: Pa...thetic
Zaku Daikun nods at one of the chicks, before looking back at Dyumios. "What was that, sorry, was kinda' zoned out there."
Dyumios Stukov: you will be useless when the time comes
Zaku Daikun: Time comes for what?
Dyumios Stukov: You will see soon enough
Zaku Daikun rolls his eyes.
Zaku Daikun: If Tyr's angels couldn't stop me,
Zaku Daikun: To hell if anything else is.
Dyumios Stukov chuckles
Dyumios Stukov: I did not have Tyr exactly in mind
Zaku Daikun: Heh,
Zaku Daikun: I've killed alot in my time, my friend.
Dyumios Stukov: I do not care
Dyumios Stukov: Your lusting will be your undoing Kazuth
Zaku Daikun: Yeah, yeah, whatever.
Dyumios Stukov: I do wonder how long it takes you to whip off that armor when it comes to women
Dyumios Stukov: I bet mere seconds
Zaku Daikun: Yeah, I'm pretty talented.
Dyumios Stukov snorts in distaste
Dyumios Stukov: You seem a fool, are you?
Zaku Daikun: Dunno'
Dyumios Stukov: a Social Pariah
Dyumios Stukov: Or an Outcast
Dyumios Stukov: Either works
Zaku Daikun: A little of both, really.
Dyumios Stukov twiddles with his thums
Dyumios Stukov stares the women the Kazuth is flirting with straight in the eyes
Dyumios Stukov concentrates
Dyumios Stukov: **The Woman Picks up her drink and spills it all on the Kazuth
Dyumios Stukov: **
Zaku Daikun: . . .
Zaku Daikun wipes some of the drink off with a swipe of his glove.
Dyumios Stukov Laughs
Zaku Daikun glares over at Dymios. "I know she didn't do that, chicks don't do that."
Dyumios Stukov grins evilly, his eyes flaring
Zaku Daikun snarls at him, and flicks some of the drink at him.
Dyumios Stukov: **As soon as the drink hits him it evaporates, like an intense heat is exerted from him**
Zaku Daikun shrugs. "It's alright, I got her already."
Zaku Daikun: Been there, done that.
Dyumios Stukov Concentrates into the womans eyes once again, the woman Falls asleep banging her head on the table then falling off the chair
Zaku Daikun: Right..
Dyumios Stukov: Oh dear
Zaku Daikun slides off his stool, and picks the chick up, sighing.
Zaku Daikun: Now that to do with this..
Dyumios Stukov Looks around
Dyumios Stukov raises his voice
Dyumios Stukov: So this is how you get your women Kazuth, Knocking them out and then ploughing them before they wake eh?
Zaku Daikun looks back at Dyumios.
Zaku Daikun nearly throws the chick at him.
Dyumios Stukov: **People In the bar All look at Zaku, a couple of seated guards stand up uneasily**
Zaku Daikun sets the chick down on the stool, "You mother fuckerin' lier, you're the one who knocked her out."
Dyumios Stukov Begins fumbling with his hands, weaving some magic
Dyumios Stukov stops, satisfied
Zaku Daikun puts a hand on the hilt of his Katana, growling.
Zaku Daikun 's tail archs up, and snaps down, cracking like a whip, angrily.
Dyumios Stukov smiles
Dyumios Stukov Looks at the guards and concentrate
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards unsheathe their swords, looking at Zaku like he has committed a heinous crime**
Zaku Daikun looks at the guards, unseathing his Katana slightly, "Oh, fuck you.."
Dyumios Stukov laughs
Dyumios Stukov: Only You can see me properly Kazuth
Dyumios Stukov: I am not here to them, you have committed everything
Zaku Daikun: I didn't do shit,
Zaku Daikun: First off, I don't knock woman out, no need.
Dyumios Stukov concentrates on the woman as she regains consciousness
Dyumios Stukov: ** The woman runs to the guards side, eyes streaming "That Kazuth guards, he knocked me out, he is evil!"
Dyumios Stukov smiles
Zaku Daikun: I didn't knock her out, I swear..!
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards chuckle "I dont see anyone else there chappy"
Zaku Daikun points at Dyumios.
Dyumios Stukov is gone
Zaku Daikun looks around with shifty-eyes. "I didn't do it, I swear."
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards look at each other then laugh**
Zaku Daikun: Look, M'lady, I didn't do shit to you.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder*   *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Quote :
Zaku Daikun: The other guy, that was here, knocked you out.
Dyumios Stukov can be seen by the Kazuth just next to the guards, watching with a smile
Zaku Daikun: You fell, I picked you up.
Dyumios Stukov commands
Dyumios Stukov: **The guards Move closer "Your under arrest Kazuth**
Zaku Daikun: To hell I am.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards edge closer, albeit nervously **
Zaku Daikun snarls, his tail 'poofing' up a little, as he unseathes his Katana. "You don't know who I am, do you?"
Zaku Daikun seems rather intimidating.Zaku Daikun takes a step forward at them, dragging his Katana against the ground.
Dyumios Stukov concentrates and makes all the glasses on the table behind the Kazuth shatter, shooting shards in his direction
Zaku Daikun gets pelted with the shards, mostly imbedding into his plate-mail, but a few strands dig into his flesh, "Gr-..ah.."
Dyumios Stukov Chuckles
Zaku Daikun brings a hand behind his back, plucking a strand of glass out of his behind, "S-son of a bitch.."
Dyumios Stukov: ** Some more guards rush in and take positions, these ones with crossbows, aiming at the Kazuth **
Zaku Daikun looks around at all the guards, "Oh-ho-ho~.."
Zaku Daikun: This'll be fun.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The Guards look on "Give up" **
Zaku Daikun: Nah' I'm good,
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards look at one another nervously **
Zaku Daikun brings his Katana up in an arch, resting it against his shoulder, with his other hand he unclips the strap to his holster. "Right, so, how're gonna' do this?"
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards look on "You do this and the Talibarian guard will be after you" **
Zaku Daikun slips a revolver from the holster, twirling it on his finger, "Cause, I'm one crazy sum'bitch."
Zaku Daikun: Oh, I know, I was one of 'em.
Zaku Daikun: Surnan Hell-Cats, my friend.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guard looks confused "So why are you doing this then!?"
Zaku Daikun: That's the thing, I didn't do anythin'
Zaku Daikun points to the chick. "I tried to help her, not hurt her."
Dyumios Stukov breaks the hold he has on the guards, sending them back to their seats, as if nothing had even happened
Zaku Daikun looks around, before holstering his revolver, "Ok then."
Dyumios Stukov: ** The woman runs at the Kazuth with a dagger, still under Dyumios's Control **
Zaku Daikun waits 'till she gets close, seemingly uncaring, before lashing out at her wrist the one with the dagger, grabbing at it with excellent percision.
Zaku Daikun wraps his fingers around her wrist, before twisting it, not enough to break it, just enough for her to drop the blade.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The woman trys to stand back while dropping the blade
Dyumios Stukov: **
Zaku Daikun keeps ahold of her wrist, before twisting her arm back, spinning her around, and pressing it against her spine, at the same-time grabbing her other arm with his off-hand.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The woman begins moaning, seemingly no longer under Dyumios's control
Zaku Daikun brings his head over her shoulder, looking at her. "The hell was that for?"
Dyumios Stukov: ** The woman wriggles, "What are you talking about, let go of me!" **
Zaku Daikun lets go of her, but not before spinning her around, grabbing her shoulders, "You just attacked me, for no reason."
Dyumios Stukov: ** The woman grabs at his revolver quickly **
Zaku Daikun looks down, noticing this and lashes out with his knee towards her gut
Dyumios Stukov: ** Pulls herself close to him aiming the revolver and pulls the trigger, firing a bullet into herself **
Zaku Daikun: W-..
Dyumios Stukov: ** Falls to the floor, dying **
Zaku Daikun kneels down, "What the fuck?!" pressing two fingers against her neck, checking her pulse before slamming a fist into the ground angrily.
Dyumios Stukov steps out of the shadows
Dyumios Stukov: What can I say
Zaku Daikun stands up, pointing a finger at Dyumios angrily. "You son of a bitch!"
Dyumios Stukov: Im a fast learner
Dyumios Stukov laughs aiming at the floor with his hands and drawing a circle of magic
Zaku Daikun grabs his revolver out of her hand, cocking it, before aiming it at Dyumious.
Zaku Daikun fires off a round at Dyumios, "You sick fuck!"
Dyumios Stukov Teleports as the bullet flys through where he once was
Zaku Daikun slams a boot down, growlng, as he throws the revolver to the ground.
Zaku Daikun curses under his breath, slipping two hands under the female, lifting her up, "Cleric.. cleric.. where's the cleric.."
Zaku Daikun hoists her onto his shoulder, before walking out of the bar, to bring her to a cleric.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The woman trys to lift her hand to Zaku's face, but fails as she dies **
Zaku Daikun brings her to a cleric regardless, with the slightest hope of ressurecting her.
Zaku Daikun kicks the door open to the chapel, carrying the chick inside..
Dyumios Stukov: ** The cleric looks at the new arrival, then looks at the wanted sign and goes pale, hurrying out a side door shouting "GUARDS" **
Zaku Daikun glances at the wanted sign, then to the cleric. "WAIT!"
Zaku Daikun sets the girl down, cursing loudly.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guards surround the church in a big shield wall **
Zaku Daikun looks around, and back at the guards. "Oh.. for fucks sake."
Zaku Daikun picks the female back up, walking outside, cradling her like a child. "If you fuckers would stand down, and try to fuckin' help me, that'd be great!"
Zaku Daikun growls. "Because, I'm actually trying to help her!"
Dyumios Stukov: ** Crossbow bolts rip through the air into the ground around Zaku, one hitting the corpse of the woman **
Zaku Daikun glances at the bolt, then back at the guards, "YOU FUCKER!"
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain : TAKE AIM **
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain : FIRE!!!"
Zaku Daikun turns, throwing his back to them, putting his head down.
Dyumios Stukov: ** More bolts rip through the air
Zaku Daikun darts forward, into the chapel, and slams the door behind him, taking one of the bolts to his shoulder in the process.
Zaku Daikun grabs one of the benches, pressing it against the door.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain: Keep up the shield wall, the Talibarian Guard are on the way....We even got some of the Surna Hell-Cats to come down" **
Zaku Daikun sets the woman down, grabbing a table-clothe, putting it over her as a shroad, sighing.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain: In the meantime, do NOT set fire to the church, but use other means, smoke the murdering bastard out" **
Zaku Daikun looks around the chapel, before setting his gaze on a stained glass window.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Smoke from burning figs starts to seep under the church door, enshrouding the womans corpse and the surrounding area **
Zaku Daikun grabs his revolver, flicking the hammer back, taking aim at the window.
Zaku Daikun runs at the window, firing at it, shattering it into pieces as he jumps out of it..
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain: That was a gunshot, don't wait, go go go!!! **
Zaku Daikun rolls as he lands, some of the glass sticking into his armor, as he stands up
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards batter down the door and rush in as the Kazuths tail is seen darting out one of the windows
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain: FIND HIM NOW!!! **
Zaku Daikun quickly darts to his left, rounding a corner, nearly tripping.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards look in the wrong places as Zaku slips away **
Zaku Daikun darts around a corner again, slipping deep into a dark alley way, pressing his back against the wall, panting.
Dyumios Stukov: ** A Guard walks past, spotting him and hastily pulling the lever of his crossbow back, the guard is alone **
Zaku Daikun turns seeing the guard, blinking.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guard loads and quickly fires off a round in his direction **
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guard draws his sword and charges at Zaku **
Zaku Daikun tries to move to the side in an attempt to dodge, only hitting into the other-wall of the alley, taking the bolt to his arm, biting on his lip.
Zaku Daikun ducks down, and tries to ram himself into the guard's gut, to knock him over.
Dyumios Stukov: ** THe guard swings his longsword at Zaku, a look of terror on his face, knowing who he faces **
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guard is knocked to the ground, hastily taking out his crossbow again and hastily aiming upwards at Zaku, Point Blanc **
Zaku Daikun pounces down on him, and tries to bring his jaws down, clenching around his neck.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guard screams loudly as his throat is ripped out, soon becoming a gurgle as he chokes in his own blood **
Zaku Daikun spits out gore and flesh, grimacing to the bitter taste as he grabs the guards cross-bow.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Other guards appear at either end of the alley **
Zaku Daikun aims at the guard's heart, firing the bolt, before standing looking at the people around him.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard: he killed a guard, shit!" **
Zaku Daikun growls at the guards infront of him, blood dripping from his mouth, he must look bat-shit crazy.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards on either side of the alley aim crossbows as well as Guards up on the roof ledges aiming down also, the sound of the crossbows loaded being obvious **
Zaku Daikun wipes his mouth off, panting, looking around him, trapped.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain : Give up Zaku damn you! **
Zaku Daikun snarls at him, "I ain't going to prison for somethin' I didn't do!"
Zaku Daikun points down at the dead-guard. "Look what you made me do, damn -you-!"
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain : TAKE AIM! **
Zaku Daikun snarls at him, "You shoot me, you'll have alot of people on your ass, my friend."
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain : GIVE UP, Get on the ground! **
Zaku Daikun: Just listen to me, damnit!
Zaku Daikun: Listen to me,
Zaku Daikun: I didn't kill her, I tried to help her!
Zaku Daikun: It wasn't my fault, she shot herself!
Zaku Daikun points at the dead-guard. "This is your fault, damnit!"
Dyumios Stukov: ** More Crossbowmen appear on the ledges above, aiming down **
Zaku Daikun: You're really going to shoot me, aren't you?
Zaku Daikun: After all I've been through, and shit I've done for you people!
Zaku Daikun: I've lived my entire life, put down, hated, discriminated.
Zaku Daikun: Yet I still go out of the way to try and help you fuckers.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Some guards drop a large cage from the ledge above, attempting to trap the Kazuth **
Zaku Daikun looks up, as soon as the cage slams down around him.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guards rush in and surround the cage, sticking their swords partially through the bars so There is no space for the Kazuth to move around **
Zaku Daikun growls, "You'll pay for this."
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain : We put a cat in a cage, genius, Take the murdering fuck away **
Zaku Daikun points at the captain, avoiding the blades. "You'll regret this, you don't know who you're fuckin' with."
Dyumios Stukov: ** The Cage is lifted up and carried in the direction of the Keep **
Dyumios Stukov: ** Guard Captain : I know who you are, And i used to respect you, but what you have done deserves nothing more, And I merely do my job, take the scum away! **
Zaku Daikun clenches his fists, and looks at the guards carrying the cage, growling at him, his teeth bloodied still.
Dyumios Stukov: ** The guards store the cage in the bottom of the keep, chaining it heavily to its surrounding and covering it with a Drape **
Zaku Daikun plops down in the make-shift cell, spitting some more blood out, as he runs his hand down the bars.
Zaku Daikun wraps his fingers around the bar, in an attemp to lift the cage up, gritting his teeth, most likily unsucessful.
Dyumios Stukov: ** Something Massive is weighing down on top of the Cage, preventing it from being lifted **
Zaku Daikun lets go of it, growling as he looks around...
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vorn

Lord-Vorn

Character sheet
Name: John Vorn
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder*   *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:01 am

That was an awsome Rp....I loved doing it...Good game filtering it out properly and sticking it on the forums...Awsome Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder*   *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:31 am

Woah, intense. Nice RPing there, both of you fine dapper gents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder*   *Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Zaku Daikun, Wanted for Murder*
Page 1 of 1