Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Empty
PostSubject: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Themesong: Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes

I'm gonna fight 'em all
A nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back

And I'm talking to myself at night
Because I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind
Behind a cigarette
And the message coming from my eyes
Says leave it alone

Don't want to hear about it
Every single one's got a story to tell
Everyone knows about it
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

And if I catch it coming back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that aint what you want to hear
But thats what I'll do
And the feeling coming from my bones
Says find a home

I'm going to Wichita
Far from this opera for evermore
I'm gonna work the straw
Make the sweat drip out of every pore
And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding
Right before the lord
All the words are gonna bleed from me
And I will sing no more
And the stains coming from my blood
Tell me go back home

Eye color: Black.

Hair color: Black.

Equipment: A really expensive bespoker black suit with a matching tie, cigars, a pretty loaded wallet. He usually doesn't carry weapons, he leaves that to his bodyguards and the like.

Skills: Negotiation, bargaining, fast talking, intimidation, hard selling, moderate use of handguns.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Favourite Weapon: Revolvers.

Biography: Lance is the son of two filthy rich imperial magnates. His father, Don Genaro Kimeji, made a fortune out of buying out small blacksmith business, and using them all in unison to create revenues that were virtually unseen by the general public, hence, not having to pay taxes. His mother, Angela Del'Zhure, became rich after selling easily found materials in Talibar to the Occitans in secrecy, she's partially responsible for the growth of Occitania.

Lance grew up predictably to be a businessman. He studied in the fanciest schools of the land, and the wealthiest universities. He also had several wives, at the same time, who continuously dumped her after his blatant displays of infidelity. His first company was an orange crate manufacturer, which he created at age 20, Nang Ltd.

Nowadays, Nang Ltd. is a megacorporation, comprising of several thousand small companies he ammassed into one huge portfolio. He ended up taking over (Foricibly) his father's company, and made his mother's corporation go bankrupt. His tremendously aggressive to the point of filthy business tactics are on a legal grey line, but no one has ever dared to sue Nang Ltd. and get away with it, Nang usually just issues a very hefty sum to any conspirator in order to keep them shut. Or in the case said conspirator gets too deep into Nang's business, that person simply dissapears without a trace.

To most, Nang Ltd. and Lance would be entirely unknown. That's because Nang Ltd. operates on the verge of the law, absolutely undercover, but still revering millions by financing rebellious groups, specifically Kazuth liberation guerillas, and providing the Occitans with smuggled materials. The Nang Ltd. officially still operates as an orange crate manufacturing company, it's "secondary" assets are completely undercover.

As for Lance, he has kept most of his life a secret. He has a huge fortune, several properties, several wives he has learned to keep from eachother, and also several sons. He came to Leyanara merely for business interest, since the town has really seemed to bloom upon the arrival of the Surnan population. As well as to find yet another wife to add to his "collection".

Tasks:

- Find a new wife. (Ongoing)
- Establish the Nang Ltd. in Leyanara. (Ongoing)
- Get some high quality cigars. (Perpetual)
- Find some bodyguards. ( Ongoing )
- Buy a nice house in Leyanara ( Ongoing )

Picture:
Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Lance

(( Some additional notes about this character. He can't use magic, at all, he sucks at sword fighting, and oftenly leaves his fights to paid soldiers. His greatest skill is his ability to talk and to abuse capitalism, and when all fails, he always has enough money to make a bargain. I made him specifically to be a villianous figure that works entirely by getting followers, much like real life "villians". ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Gets an accept from me.
Love the Idea of the character in general, and he has a very unique backstory.

Speaking of, 'Kazuth Liberation Guerrillas' expect a visit from the 'White-Tigers'. Razz
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:06 pm

>.>, Hallie would rather just take the money.

Also, Accept.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 pm

He came to Leyanara merely for business interest, since the town has really seemed to bloom upon the arrival of the Surnan population. -- Not entirely true >_> Leyanara has mostly become worse as a result of the refugees, the rather small and quiet community unable to handle the population increase
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Pat wrote:
He came to Leyanara merely for business interest, since the town has really seemed to bloom upon the arrival of the Surnan population. -- Not entirely true >_> Leyanara has mostly become worse as a result of the refugees, the rather small and quiet community unable to handle the population increase

Oh trust me, there are several ways to get rich off the people living in Leyanara. For one, Lance always needs a bodyguard, and there's plenty of demoted guards here.

Not only that, but loan sharking activities would mean a really nice extra income. Lance is not really the "good" businessman.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Ah.

>_____>
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Corporate bastard is corporate.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:12 am

Heh, cool. This is unique.

Accept, I s'pose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 pm

It's a great character, but I can see him getting assasinated at some point...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Rossii wrote:
It's a great character, but I can see him getting assasinated at some point...

I can make -my- intentions obvious too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm

No I didn't mean that, I just meant in general, he seems like one of the big important people who are asking to get shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.   Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lance Kimeji - The Man in Black.
Page 1 of 1