Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for the un-ban of Mack.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 am

Kruggly wrote:
Gambit wrote:
Part of human nature to fail and try again

You seriously need to explain the point you're making in your posts.

Everything you type is like you leave it for us to decode it our own ways D:

He means that it's in anyone's natural behaviour to fail (in Mack's case, fuck everything up) just to
try again.

I partially disagree, because this isn't always the case. There are several instances for most people
where they just give up after the 1st-10th try. (and go do something else, or try something different
to solve the problem or w/e the hell they were trying to do)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 am

A mass community vote couldn't hurt. Up to the HAs to decide that.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 am

Everyone changes. It's really that simple. But you can't change someone by giving them hell when they do something wrong. It's easier to resolve a problem by sitting down and talking in a calm and mature manner instead of just driving a scewdriver through their iris.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:16 am

Some people are to ignorant to learn from their mistakes
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:18 am

Gambit wrote:

Some people will seem like that if you deny them every chance.

I believe in giving people chances no matter what they've done before, or what they're expected to do - within reason of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:18 am

Gambit wrote:

That's what (I mean) he said.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:19 am

Indeed. But those people benefit even more from being talked to instead of being punished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 am

clubsoda wrote:
Indeed. But those people benefit even more from being talked to instead of being punished.

Point ^

I spoke to Mack when he was interested to come back. He sounded so much more different.

If you people aren't going to give him another chance, you people need to seriously consider deflating your egos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:36 am

No one changes, it is simple to lie behind a computer and act like your nice and all.

I still stand by my opinions and I will stick with it, as I said NO ONE CHANGES

As always, Once a Killer always a Killer.
In his case, Once a Troll / Flamer always a Troll / Flamer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 am

Drakeson wrote:
I still stand by my opinions and I will stick with it, as I said NO ONE CHANGES

First of all, you're being a bastard.

Secondly, you've improved your RPing, your grammar - you've changed as a person.

OR, according to you - you're still a massive powergamer. Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 am

Trust me. I've seen enough people change in my life to know that everyone does. People who go from killers to children of god. People who go from being complete douchebags to awesome friends. People who go from not being able to spell the word "sun" to people who know what "narcisistic sociality-complex disorder" means.

Everyone changes. But if you hate someone for having hurt you, you don't want to admit it. If someone kills your brother whom you love more than anything else, and then come out of prison X number of years later, you won't forgive them. No matter how much they have changed. The problem isn't the original killer, but your own hatred. But if you can see past that hatred, then you are indeed mature, and mentally strong.

I know how it is to overcome hate. It's a hard path, filled with thorns and land-mines, but once you get over it, and you become friends with the person you once hated, that pain was all worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:45 am

I suppose I am a Massive Powergamer?
I don't know now am I?

Sure, but lets see Krug, he flamed and trolled me oh I don't know for a long time of which I got tired of it, and I severely and really doubt his ass would change, considering I came from a community of Trolls and I've been with them for a long time and all of them never changed. So yea that's my opinion because he could lieing to you for all I know could be plotting to just come back finish his job of trolling and flaming and have a final laugh.

Do note: I Suppose hate has overcome me but I don't trust Ex-Trolls from my past experiences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 am

Drake, I meant you were a powergamer before. I was paying you a compliment.

And those twats at VRP never -wanted- to change, neither did any of them have incentive to change. Why would they?

Mack wanted to, and has changed.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:49 am

If you've come from a community of trolls, you should be hardened by then, and shouldn't be offended by the attempted trolling.

To be honest, one of my major pet peeves are people who can't laugh at themselves. People who get hurt by every single comment that is hit off in their own direction. People who can't just laugh with. People like that often have huge problems socially and can often not take constructive criticism.

And Kruggly has a point. If nobody changes, and you used to be a powergamer, then you are still a powergamer, which you don't seem to be, so you pretty much invalidated yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:53 am

Whatever, I'm not going argue anymore, I don't care now, but I'll be sitting on my chair smiling one day as he back stabs people once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:57 am

Drakeson wrote:
Whatever, I'm not going argue anymore, I don't care now, but I'll be sitting on my chair smiling one day as he back stabs people once more.

He won't.

Give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:58 am

Well. No offence, Drakeson, but it seems like you just realized that you can't argue against anymore and don't want to admit defeat so you just say "I don't care".

I've been looking around the forums a bit, and I've noticed that Mack does have quite a few troll-posts, but at the same time his work on Occitan is amazing, and I don't see any problem with his characters. And judging from what I've read in the current topic about him having changed, I think you really should have a majority vote, since it would let the community decide, instead of just a few select people, which could be people who've been selected because they hate him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:06 am

There is no "Admitting Defeat" to this, I have simply cared less now considerably the reason why it is useless to argue and to fight what I truly believe in.
But as I said, you can give him another chance I'm not going vote yes, nor no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 am

I do agree with some of Drakeson's points.

[STORY TIME]

There was a kid on Desertia and HGN named Connor. He was in Desertia for a while, then he got banned for minging, trolling, flaming, and all that good stuff.

A few months later, he came back, posting an apology. We thought he really changed.

Guess what?

He didn't. He continued to minge like hell, troll, and flame us. I personally hate him. He got banned again.

*Happy Face*

He was also banned from HGN (Hypergamer Gaming Network) and came back recently, posting an apology. I declined him, straight out. (I am an administrator there.) He flamed me, calling me a faggot. About 95% of the community hates Connor, and they voted to not allow him to return. (There was a forum poll. Very Happy)

[STORY TIME/]

Besides that... Mack seems like an OK guy. I do think he should be given a chance, but if he minges / trolls / flames, boom, he's out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:12 am

It's easy enough to ban him again if he starts minging.

You people act like he's going to come in and permanently harm us. We can shrug it off, unless you take to serious emo-brooding instead of just dealing with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Also, it's just text of the internet that flamers / trolls say! Don't take it thick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:31 pm

clubsoda wrote:
To be honest, one of my major pet peeves are people who can't laugh at themselves. People who get hurt by every single comment that is hit off in their own direction. People who can't just laugh with. People like that often have huge problems socially and can often not take constructive criticism.

I could name 2-3 people that did that to me. (always pointed out -just- the "possibly" offensive
materials in my not-meant-to-hurt jokes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 pm

You know, I'm almost ashamed of you all.

Drakeson, you especially. You've changed, and Hell, I consider you a friend now. But I guess I should, because 'you're just hiding behind a false mask'. Thanks for warning me.

Mack was a great roleplayer, a member of the community, and overall, in my eyes, a great person. People make mistakes, hell, we've all made them. You've all made plenty. But what makes you so much better then Mack? What merits you a second chance and not him? You're all being a bunch of ignorant pricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:17 pm

As I said, I don't care of the unbanning of mack, but as I said I doubt he changed.

You may unban him but I only hope you prepare for the worse in the future for anything that might happen.

Last edited by Drakeson on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Jesus Christ, Drakeson.

Mack never did anything wrong, what the fuck are you going on about. And you trolled me with your VRP-Butt Buddies, much worse then Mack ever did. So honestly,

You should be the one with the ban-hammer stuck up your ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for the un-ban of Mack.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next