Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for the un-ban of Mack.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Arthas
Fine, My hatred is aside. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Throw your personal bias aside, take a deep breath and ignore your ego, just forget all the personal damage he's done - and give him a final chance. There are some good ideas floating around on how to do this.

He hasn't shown that he deserves a final chance.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm

clubsoda wrote:
There's not very many admins watching this topic, it seems. Not a single admin but Kruggly has posted in this thread since Rutabega announced that Mack was not getting unbanned.
Maybe someone should take contact with one of the head administrators to alert them that the majority wants a vote.

I'm an admin.

But nonetheless, you've got your voice.

Last edited by GeoWulf on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Maybe it's his time to show that he deserved the chance I hope we give him.

Don't be a douche.

Oh yeah, and see post below.

Last edited by Kruggly on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Quote :
He hasn't shown that he deserves a final chance.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/search.forum?search_author=clubsoda&show_results=posts
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:22 pm

I don't see what this has to do with anything.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Quote :

Well. I have a confession to make. I am indeed no new player. But an old player, who was banned. Indeed, I am mentioned in this very topic. Hell, this entire topic is ABOUT me. For those of you who're not entirely awake, clubsoda is actually Mack. I've been prowling the forums under a fake name for the past few days, just to get back. Of course, I never could have pulled all of this off without help. The people who helped me are Zaku, and Sam. (Krug for those un-enlightened.)

Drakeson, you say that nobody changes. Look around at my posts, then judge. Have I, or have I not changed? I know you have. And Rossii, I would like to thank you for making this topic for me all on your own whim. You are noble indeed. And Geo, I know you must hate me by now, but as I said, if you overcome that hate and can forgive me, you are indeed strong of mind. Ruta, you too seem to hate me, once again, forgiveness will breed happiness.

I know I've failed you guys several times. But I really do have changed. In support for this, I present to you all, Club Soda's all posts.

It's up to you to judge now. I really advice a community-vote.

*Cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 pm

I'd forgive anyone here who's in Mack's situation. When I was new to Oldenrp, Mack was my idle, and I'd like him to be it again.

Haha, this also reminds me of a certain kid I banned when Radiation Gaming was new. The kid was called "chickenwrap" and I banned him for minging. He was friends with another admin so he got an unapproved unban. I got a complaint while off the server that he was back and minging again so I banned him again. Several time he's tried to get back on the server but I always ban him, regardless of him trying to change. Why? Because despite him trying to change, he always wasn't smart enough to stop flaming me. And I happened to be the co-owner of the server. It's obvious that a majority of the people here trust Mack to not pull a 'Chickenwrap'.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Mack IS also my idle. So is Phaeron.
Back to top Go down
clubsoda

clubsoda

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:50 pm

As some of you might know, there's been full blow-over with this unban thing of me, and me identifying myself as clubsoda. The decision has not yet been made, but before it is, I have some things I need to bring up.

Let's start with my original banning. I agree with the admins that I did go overboard with my constant trolling. And I realize that the ban was necessary. For those of you who are still feeling hurt for the things I did before I was banned, I apologize. I was simply not thinking of what I was doing.

And, it's also been brought to my attention that it seems like I have a "cult" of people around me, who worship me as a god, and follow me blindly, making me a hypocrite, to which I only have to say: I don't. I have friends, yes. Some people might idolize me, yes. But I do in no way encourage them raising me to the heavens and following my every action to point. If you want to follow me, fine. You have your own free will. But I strongly advice you not to. I'm Mack. I simply am. I'm not interesting in any way. I don't drink beer during the day and wear sunglasses during the night. I don't support drone-behaviour in any way. In fact, I discourage it.

Some people have been very mad about me re-entering, so mad infact, that the sheer thought of it made them leave. I don't know why, but to them, I apologize if I ever did anything to you.

And some also call me a "hypocrite" and say that "it's all an act." Fine. Think so. But I won't say anything about it. People I know say I have changed, so perhaps I have. I can't tell, because it's me in question.

Now, I know somebody can't just take an apology for something like this and go on like nothing ever happened. I understand if people still hate me. But I don't really see why this should stop me from getting another chance.
Awaiting the decision by the admins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:56 pm

I actually was referring to your roleplay preferences when I said Idol. I really couldn't care less about anyone's social behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 pm

First off, the decision has finally been made. Mack will be allowed to re-enter the community.

Also, I simply have to state that I have been against it from the start, and I still am and I'm annoyed in myself that I'd cave into peer pressure. I'm most of, if not all of the things previously stated in Mack's last post, infact I wouldn't be supprised if it was said with me in mind. I will leave it at that, because frankly if I said any of the things I want to about my thoughts on the situation and everyone involved, I'd probably have to ban myself for flaming.

So I'll leave you with only this.

Welcome back, prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:16 pm

And just -TRY- to bet I can't not-try to prove others or myself wrong. (CAUSE I KNOW HOW TO MAKE A
PARADOX FOR IT =D)
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm

clubsoda wrote:
Drakeson, you say that nobody changes. Look around at my posts, then judge. Have I, or have I not changed? I know you have. And Rossii, I would like to thank you for making this topic for me all on your own whim. You are noble indeed. And Geo, I know you must hate me by now, but as I said, if you overcome that hate and can forgive me, you are indeed strong of mind. Ruta, you too seem to hate me, once again, forgiveness will breed happiness.

I don't hate you; I don't trust you much, but then again I don't know who to trust anymore, so it doesn't personally matter.

You may have changed on the outside, but people can slip. Whether or not it is your fault would be decided by the way you take the fall if there ever is one. Though we've been told many times that you have changed in the past, Mack, what is to say you have this time when promises were broken even after you apologized for breaking them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:33 am

GeoWulf wrote:
clubsoda wrote:

I don't hate you; I don't trust you much, but then again I don't know who to trust anymore, so it doesn't personally matter.

You may have changed on the outside, but people can slip. Whether or not it is your fault would be decided by the way you take the fall if there ever is one. Though we've been told many times that you have changed in the past, Mack, what is to say you have this time when promises were broken even after you apologized for breaking them...

Wish I could say the same as Geo, but I can't.

Every time we allow you to return, you make a mockery of us by going back to exactly the way you were before. That's why, this time, if you fuck up...even once, it will be as John A. MacDonald, first prime minister of Canada said in regards to the rebel Louis Riel.

"He shall hang though every dog in Quebec bark in his favour"

If that's the case, you'll never set foot in this community ever again, regardless of what the majority of the community's views are, that's a promise.

Last edited by Rutabega on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tweaking 'n shit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:34 am

I for one am happy Mack has his chance back.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:17 pm

And this thread is going in the trash.

You're running with scizzors, Mack. Don't trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:31 pm

And Mack, watch out for the multiple tripwires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for the un-ban of Mack.   Request for the un-ban of Mack. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for the un-ban of Mack.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4